2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2016 at 5:03 AM Post #31 of 77
Ahh...my fun tease has been ruined! Dang party poopers! 
wink_face.gif

It's a lovely, smooth-sounding device. Uses quite a bit of my iPhone 6's battery though.

May 2, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #34 of 77
May 2, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #35 of 77
Thanks for the great coverage from the show everyone! But I must say the one thing that sticks out to me the most is the pair of Prototype SE-Master headphones from Pioneer. I have been really craving a pair of Ether C's but now I feel like I should just wait until these release to see how they compare. I am such a sucker for good closed cans! (Especially ones with easily moddable / swappable cups!) *Drools*

- InsanityOne 
darthsmile.gif

May 2, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #36 of 77

I also stopped by Fitear and saw Suyama-san's, Frankenstein portable Stax with custom IEM Acrylic. Didn't try it of course but boy, does he like to experiment!

Love the SR-002 mod from Suyama-san! I tried this too, but my ear canals to small for the custom + SR-002 combined.

How he get this custom cable for the 5-pin PRO plug to the King Sound stax amp? I guess it's DIY made? Would love to hear more details about this sweet setup, I'm using stock SR-002 with stock SRM-002 amp.

Btw. have a great Golden Week!

May 2, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #37 of 77
One of the main reason why I go Fujiya Avic :p

May 2, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #40 of 77
May 2, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #41 of 77
Did Audio Technica have their new Art Monitors for auditioning (ATH-A1000Z and ATH-A2000Z)?

May 2, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #42 of 77
Thanks for the reports for those of us stuck stateside.

Anyone happen to swing by the Analog Squared Paper Japan table to see his newest gear?

May 2, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #44 of 77
It was a great show!

Many thanks to AnakChan who gave me the chance to hear the new Orpheus!

I really liked the Campfire Audio Nova and Andromeda, the Earnine EN2 (new company), the Ether E and the Oriveti hybride IEM.
A lot of great products and great people to chat with.

See you for the next show in October.
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2016 at 10:57 PM Post #45 of 77
  Thanks for the reports for those of us stuck stateside.

Anyone happen to swing by the Analog Squared Paper Japan table to see his newest gear?

Actually I messaged Shikada-san on the 1st day as I didn't see him. He said he was coming for the 2nd day but I didn't see him either - I noticed on his twitter he was putting up lots of show pix so I'm guessing he didn't have a table this time but was attending as a consumer/customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back