2007 NBA Playoffs Thread
Jun 15, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #377 of 378
Congratulations to the San Antonio Spurs - what a great team. They handled themselves very well in the post-game too. That impressed me.

As for Cleveland Bron needs to get some some offensive help first and foremost. I cannot remember a Finals squad missing more open jumpers than Cleveland. The Spurs sold their soul to stopping him, and Cleveland never could make them pay. The NBA lost out this year with the current format. After round two, everything went downhill as far as competitve interestimg matchups were concerned.

There are some ideas for new playoff formats jumping around right now, not like Stern would consider them.

My favorite is the open seed format regardless of conference. How good would a Spurs/Suns or Spurs/Mav's final have been? We know the Spurs beat the Suns, and I would pick them against the Mav's. But still, the series with the brightest lights and primetime schedule would of gone past four.

Finals and sweep should never be in the same sentence. It's sad when it is.

Jun 15, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #378 of 378
Quote:

My favorite is the open seed format regardless of conference. How good would a Spurs/Suns or Spurs/Mav's final have been? We know the Spurs beat the Suns, and I would pick them against the Mav's. But still, the series with the brightest lights and primetime schedule would of gone past four.

Totally agree. And stop about LeBron is already a great player. He still needs to improve his mid-range jumper. He could have scored a lot by shooting the ball over Bowen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back