「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #145,111 of 177,745
Who knows what shows were featured in the new Saekano anime?

It seems they added in some real life figurines as well

I can't tell what pic is the first to the left but second is oreimo and then I think the manga/LN of Saekano(the show this is in) and then...idk

Real added pics of Oreimo figures in top left

Can't tell what left is but right is Madoka

Lots of figures

Looks like SAO, AnoHana, and that panty anime

Can't tell what most of these shows are.

Amagi Brilliant Park manga is in the back right though

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #145,112 of 177,745
Hmm, I smell some bullschiit!
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/research-shows-intelligent-people-stay-up-late-do-more-drugs-and-have-more-sex/

If I'm reading this right, basically for #3 people buy more onaholes at higher up universities, how does that translate to more Zechs? I thought it would mean less Zechs...

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #145,113 of 177,745

The kickstarter video needs some work. Nice that you guys got it funded last time though

Guys, I found another Music Alchemist X2

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/255#post_11270446

This guy has been posting a lot and in big paragraphs for the last few months. 

He just told ClieOS that he needs more headphones/needs to hear more. And then that the Yamaha Pro 500 is the most detailed balanced headphone evah. 

Digital7 knows his basics though and has his opinion. Decent chap that is a bit opinionated. 

natra084 below is much worse though

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/210#post_11248411

If you read the next few pages. You will note that he has to ask how line in works, if digital input uses the DAC, and finally wanting to make a super Youtube video on a new phenomenom he has just discovered in where some units will produce noise with some IEMs and that it will be a breakthrough video. Claims he has massive experience in stereo audio and knows his schiit

The person who typically works on the kickstarter videos was out for the month. The kickstarter videos are a tad hard to watch yeah but we lack budget to get a professional to make them so everything is made in house. Got to work with what we got.

There has been a lot of conceited people posting lately and their general posting habits are kinda super cringey reading through. Been staying away from posting in more topics lately because everything seems to lead to disagreements and arguments. That NVX XPT100 thread was gold though.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 29, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #145,114 of 177,745

Guys, I found another Music Alchemist X2

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/255#post_11270446

He just told ClieOS that he needs more headphones/needs to hear more. And then that the Yamaha Pro 500 is the most detailed balanced headphone evah. 

Digital7 knows his basics though and has his opinion. Decent chap that is a bit opinionated. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/210#post_11248411

If you read the next few pages. You will note that he has to ask how line in works, if digital input uses the DAC, and finally wanting to make a super Youtube video on a new phenomenom he has just discovered in where some units will produce noise with some IEMs and that it will be a breakthrough video. Claims he has massive experience in stereo audio and knows his schiit

As idiot as I may be, I would stroll around the forum to observe before even making one post.

But well, big forum, more drama.
You can't expect everyone to be smart, so either play along with their stubbornness hoping it isn't a troll, or leave it.
I'm gonna wait until one of em calls you idiot panda bcoz u dont have yamaha pr0 500 
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #145,116 of 177,745

Pandas don't like balanced sound, clean, and accurate sounds.

Pandas don't care about sound, if you give him an LCD-2 with bamboo housing he would just gulp it down

Btw this post tho

in my opinion what I think fiio should do is this should make that amp that has DTS headphone X because it seem to be a lot of gamers that are buying these portable amps I think fiio is going to kill it in sales if they would make such a device.and I think not only gamers would buy such a device but the mainstream as well.

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #145,117 of 177,745

Ugh......
I wonder if people like these two also act like this offline.

The little lady on the right is from World Conquest SomeRussianSoundingName.

Jan 29, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #145,119 of 177,745
Niceu, how much did you pay for it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150pcs-Red-Keycap-Rubber-O-Ring-Switch-Dampeners-For-Cherry-MX-Replace-Part-/161430671674?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item259604913a

You can get this it looks like

I have a bag of O rings I don't use. If you want, I can pretty much ship them to you for the $2 and it will get there much faster.

699 yuan for the keyboard + 10 yuan for forwarding the keyboard to a shipping forwarder + ~149 yuan for DHL express shipping; so around $138 total

Check the book of faces. XD

As a person who works in the dark 80% of the time, keyboard back-lit is an absolute necessity.

What keys do you need to see in the dark? The only time I would probably need the backlight is for typing %, ^, &, and * because I can never remember which keys they're on. For normal typing, I don't need the backlight at all since I know where the other keys are.

The backplate gives the hard and solid bottoming out feedback. Without it, bottoming out would feel softer. Not sure what else does it do... I've heard that only Cherry's own keyboards could come without backplate, while other manufacturers must add one. Either they changed their rules or my source was wrong :p
If it feels unjustifiable to drop this amount of money on a 60%, what about Realforce keyboards? Hi-Pro is especially fun to type on :D

Ah okay. I don't really care for the feedback of bottoming out my keys since I tend to hit just the actuation force on keys anyway. I had a hard time getting used to the feeling of MX Red switches because I would either 1) accidentally press a key and I didn't notice it because of the lack of feedback for the actuation point, or 2) had to bottom out the keys to know that I pressed it.

I considered Realforce keyboards too, but they're a bit too large for my desk layout in its current form. Almost no one sells 75% keyboards, so I'm really happy with the layout of the Race 2 since it's similar to the layout of MacBooks.

Hmm, I smell some bullschiit!
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/research-shows-intelligent-people-stay-up-late-do-more-drugs-and-have-more-sex/

If I'm reading this right, basically for #3 people buy more onaholes at higher up universities, how does that translate to more Zechs? I thought it would mean less Zechs...

I HATE these types of news from media outlets that automatically make conclusions based on some pseudo science or they can't read scientific articles.
Lovehoney, which based its analysis on spending using Google Analytics, which allows retailers to work out the spender's email address, said the figures could mean that "students with a high IQs may also have high sex drives".

Most. Reliable. Data. Ever.

Jan 29, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #145,120 of 177,745
  Jesus Christ google... just because I bought a laptop from dell doesnt mean you need to plaster dell ads all over ad sense...

I kinda regret bringing MX Blue to a leture. *click click click

lol wanna try some new key caps? ( that act is crazy)

one of my fav jap song...
runs it till the end... very nice chorus

Jan 29, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #145,121 of 177,745

It seems they added in some real life figurines as well

Can't tell what most of these shows are.

Amagi Brilliant Park manga is in the back right though

Did they take photos of the actual things or something? Those figurines look pretty realistic and I thought the last pic was actually of someone's room in real life from the photo carrousel.

Jan 29, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #145,122 of 177,745
  Ugh......
I wonder if people like these two also act like this offline.

The little lady on the right is from World Conquest SomeRussianSoundingName.

they honestly give audiophiles the bad name
699 yuan for the keyboard + 10 yuan for forwarding the keyboard to a shipping forwarder + ~149 yuan for DHL express shipping; so around $138 total

Check the book of faces. XD
What keys do you need to see in the dark? The only time I would probably need the backlight is for typing %, ^, &, and * because I can never remember which keys they're on. For normal typing, I don't need the backlight at all since I know where the other keys are.
Ah okay. I don't really care for the feedback of bottoming out my keys since I tend to hit just the actuation force on keys anyway. I had a hard time getting used to the feeling of MX Red switches because I would either 1) accidentally press a key and I didn't notice it because of the lack of feedback for the actuation point, or 2) had to bottom out the keys to know that I pressed it.

I considered Realforce keyboards too, but they're a bit too large for my desk layout in its current form. Almost no one sells 75% keyboards, so I'm really happy with the layout of the Race 2 since it's similar to the layout of MacBooks.
I HATE these types of news from media outlets that automatically make conclusions based on some pseudo science or they can't read scientific articles.
Most. Reliable. Data. Ever.

$138...dauuuuuuuuum.

Such expense

Did they take photos of the actual things or something? Those figurines look pretty realistic and I thought the last pic was actually of someone's room in real life from the photo carrousel.

I think they did and then just digitally put them on

Same with all the posters as well

Jan 29, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #145,123 of 177,745
Still searching for the New 3DS XL Monster Hunter 4 bundle....
It's sold out on the entire planet and now I'm digging my way through all the ebays to find one that is not stupidly expensive.
I'm so close to buying one for €270....it's "only" €40 more than the original SRP
frown.gif

Look how fuggin radical it is!

I hate myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back