「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #145,096 of 177,745
  I would piss off my lecturer and classmates if I ever brought a non-dampened MX BLUE to class. Hell, even if it had o rings, it would still annoy the hell outta people

I'm glad I didn't buy a blue or a brown. The clackity clack would most definitely annoy me over time and trigger my ADHD in bad ways.
  Holy schiit

This C++ class is so bad

I'm just glad I got a good programming teacher this time around. My teacher for last semester was bad. Luckily I knew the stuff so I survived. I got that teacher again for web design, W3School ftw I guess.
  Pfft, not as bad as my current web programming class.
"Okay so we're gonna make a website from scratch"
"Starting with Hello World!"

"Now download wordpress and put it in your website"

What.

I think I'm going to drop this course.

When that happens I just nap/drift on forums.

Jan 29, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #145,097 of 177,745
  This C++ class is so bad

Bad in what way?

Pfft, not as bad as my current web programming class.
"Okay so we're gonna make a website from scratch"
"Starting with Hello World!"

"Now download wordpress and put it in your website"

What.

I think I'm going to drop this course.

Trolololololo

My dude is lecturing about code

That never works in teaching this schiit

oh god. IT's like being lectured through a textbook

What do you expect from a programming language intro course?
I skipped 100% of the "lectures" for my compulsory intro to C++ course.

Jan 29, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #145,098 of 177,745

I'm glad I didn't buy a blue or a brown. The clackity clack would most definitely annoy me over time and trigger my ADHD in bad ways.

I'm just glad I got a good programming teacher this time around. My teacher for last semester was bad. Luckily I knew the stuff so I survived. I got that teacher again for web design, W3School ftw I guess.

MX Blue with the steel plate is awesome for rhythm games :D

I got a great lecturer for my data structures course, 100% attendance so far~

Jan 29, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #145,099 of 177,745
  MX Blue with the steel plate is awesome for rhythm games :D

I got a great lecturer for my data structures course, 100% attendance so far~

I love my reds. I'm not particularly heavy handed but I hit keys hard enough to go past the tactile bump, annoying click aside, they just feel gunky and they just don't feel right to me.

Lucky. I'm spending a lot of brainpower processing my databases teacher so I'm wasting a lot of extra time to absorb information right now. It sucks. At least my C++ teacher is good. It's my ray of hope so far.

Jan 29, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #145,102 of 177,745

Btw, I'm taking an intro to EE course this quarter. What did you learn in your intro to EE class Borisu?

Um... this:

Nice! Looks like that's about what we'll be covering as well. Heck, we've even covered the first ~4 chapters already

Jesus Christ google... just because I bought a laptop from dell doesnt mean you need to plaster dell ads all over ad sense...

I kinda regret bringing MX Blue to a leture. *click click click

Root+Adblocker!

LOL Nice!

Gaaaah every time someone says poi I just think of the damn acronym "point of interest"

Poi.

Even you're in on it too? -_-

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUGGGGG!!!????
IT'S STARTED F'ING SNOWING AND JUST WHEN I HAVE TO RIDE MY BIKE TO THE POST OFFICE!?
GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!??

Meanwhile it's sunny here

All it needs are some O-rings, but normal typing is pretty quiet compared to the MX Reds on the Corsair K90, except for the F-row keys since they're a lot larger than normal and are thus noisier.

Thanks @NLNH for helping me through the process!

Niceu, how much did you pay for it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150pcs-Red-Keycap-Rubber-O-Ring-Switch-Dampeners-For-Cherry-MX-Replace-Part-/161430671674?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item259604913a

You can get this it looks like

I have a bag of O rings I don't use. If you want, I can pretty much ship them to you for the $2 and it will get there much faster.

God dammit, I paid $20 for my o-rings -_-

Cough cough, speaking of HD600: http://slickdeals.net/f/7626070-sennheiser-hd650-audiophile-open-headphones-299-99-with-free-shipping-back-again

Jan 29, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #145,105 of 177,745
It's been 21C here for the past 3 weeks. A little warmer than I'd like for this time of year
frown.gif

If you really want that deal maybe one of us in AAMML can hook you up
smily_headphones1.gif

Then get ready for another German customs + handling charge 
gs1000.gif

Well nah gonna pass this time, I'm gonna spend some shekels on Matrix M stage anyway. Maybe another time 

Jan 29, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #145,110 of 177,745

When that happens I just nap/drift on forums.

clackity clack is good
  Bad in what way?

Trolololololo

What do you expect from a programming language intro course?
I skipped 100% of the "lectures" for my compulsory intro to C++ course.

Bad in that he is like a textbook

Oh boy, company just launched another Tezuka kickstarter while our yaoi kickstarter is only around halfway done. My job lately is just marketing and coding html. Still little experience with html and now need to design a newsletter to promote both kickstarters at once.

Ugh

You guys need a guy for video production

The kickstarter video needs some work. Nice that you guys got it funded last time though

Guys, I found another Music Alchemist X2

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/255#post_11270446

This guy has been posting a lot and in big paragraphs for the last few months. 

He just told ClieOS that he needs more headphones/needs to hear more. And then that the Yamaha Pro 500 is the most detailed balanced headphone evah. 

Digital7 knows his basics though and has his opinion. Decent chap that is a bit opinionated. 

natra084 below is much worse though

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/210#post_11248411

If you read the next few pages. You will note that he has to ask how line in works, if digital input uses the DAC, and finally wanting to make a super Youtube video on a new phenomenom he has just discovered in where some units will produce noise with some IEMs and that it will be a breakthrough video. Claims he has massive experience in stereo audio and knows his schiit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back