「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #112,846 of 177,747
Just finished the Oppai route in Rewrite. OPPAI BANZAI!!!!!!  
FINALLY, after 213 calendar days (61 days of actual play), 56 hours, and 8 routes, IT IS DONE!!!!!!!

Now, which VN to play? Steins;Gate or Ever 17? I'm tempted to do E17 since it's only been a few months since I saw S;G last, but I do also sort of wanna play it concurrently with one of my friends who's new to VNs just for the heck of it. Also looks like I need to re-upload the game, as it breaks on Windows 8.1 by default, but someone hacked the exe to make it work anyway. XD

Definitely E17 if you have seen S;G recently.
It's pretty good, especially the true route's ending. What they did to tie everything together so closely totally caught me by surprise, which made it even better.

Oh wow. Is 56 hours considered long in the magical world of VNs?

Ehhh.... It's getting up there. I'd say it's long, but not really long.

May 11, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #112,848 of 177,747
Ho.ly. Schiit.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures is fuggin' AWESOME!

Blew through the first part and now I'm on episode 2 of part 2. I've watched more anime today than the past 4 months. XD

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo, Adam is getting everyone hooked on Jojo isn't he?

No yeah this anime lives up to how much he hypes it. I just blew through Book 2. XD

It's like Bleach in some ways, but way better and without 748273549 filler episodes.

May 11, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #112,849 of 177,747
  Eeyeah. It was pretty funny hearing all his BS though. I did literally have a headache after listening so loud though... How can you guys who listen loud, uh, well, listen so damn loud?

Ehh, I don't usually have home-cooked bbq either except from time to time when I cook it myself on a barbecue. :p
It's really comforting though. It was also fun just hanging out with my cousin when he was on a few substances, and just talking about random stuff. 

Oh and did I mention I bought an authentic Russian military hat today? XD

Yup, exactly. Oh, and he was also telling me how he got these 110W receivers to put out almost 200W, and of course they were the most expensive ones!

Uh, I think it was Jgray? But do listen to Abandoned Dancehall since we both agreed it sounds better.

Just go search for it on nyaa.

Sounds pretty sweet on my H3s!

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo, Adam is getting everyone hooked on Jojo isn't he?

FINALLY, after 213 calendar days (61 days of actual play), 56 hours, and 8 routes, IT IS DONE!!!!!!!

Now, which VN to play? Steins;Gate or Ever 17? I'm tempted to do E17 since it's only been a few months since I saw S;G last, but I do also sort of wanna play it concurrently with one of my friends who's new to VNs just for the heck of it. Also looks like I need to re-upload the game, as it breaks on Windows 8.1 by default, but someone hacked the exe to make it work anyway. XD

Beautiful cover of a beautiful song.

dayum, I want a russian military hat

Something like this

Leaving this for Mechy or any LB fan:

lots of Tenga

and yes, you can buy used pantsu in japan..... didn't try it...
confused_face.gif

Anyway, we were at the fujiya avic show for the whole of today and yesterday....
Will save the report for another time, saw lots of big guys... but no currawong LOL

Lol, it's all true!!!

Tenga and used panties
  From another forum:

+1

+10000000

You finished the show? But yeah, fantastic show

May 11, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #112,850 of 177,747
  Celebration? Looks like the original UT99 composers (or at least Michiel van den Bos) are back for the recently announced Unreal Tournament game.
:-D

No wub-wub then? That's always a plus.

I think I'm save to say that this is everyones secret dream.

May 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #112,851 of 177,747
You finished the show? But yeah, fantastic show

Spice&Wolf? Two or three months ago.
The second quote is so so true. They handled the romance part perfectly. I wish more animes would do it that way....not really possible in a media that is largely focused on a rather young crowd, i guess.

May 11, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #112,852 of 177,747
  Spice&Wolf? Two or three months ago.
The second quote is so so true. They handled the romance part perfectly. I wish more animes would do it that way....not really possible in a media that is largely focused on a rather young crowd, i guess.

Some say Honey Clover, Nodame Cantible, and other shows like that are legit too

Haven't seen them though

May 11, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #112,853 of 177,747
Random photos from the Fujiya meet and out of Fujiya meet 
tongue_smile.gif

Must start with some local anime broadcast 
bigsmile_face.gif

some octopus balls

Plus a photo with Jude : 3 Got some glory headfi handbands from him
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #112,854 of 177,747

Oh wow... you finished ALL the routes in Rewrite?? did you like them all? or are you just a completionist?

56 Hours? Either the game is not that long or you read super fast.... |:
Everything I play is 50 - 100 hours....

Oh wow. Is 56 hours considered long in the magical world of VNs?

I'd say now really.... for stuff I play anyway.

May 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #112,855 of 177,747
  Random photos from the Fujiya meet and out of Fujiya meet 
tongue_smile.gif

Must start with some local anime broadcast 
bigsmile_face.gif

Plus a photo with Jude : 3 Got some glory headfi handbands from him
biggrin.gif

Why are you in Japan with Borisu?

Lol at the mosaic.....I'm sure most of us are friends with you on FB but I get it. Public privacy....lol

May 11, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #112,857 of 177,747
I'm so jelly at all you Fujiya attendees......
There is a huge audio convention in Munich next weekend but I'm super broke right now :'(

Quote:
JJBA and Gatchaman Crowds have the best wub wub in town. Not being sarcastic.

Wub-wub in JoJo?! What happened to all the obscure references to even more obscure bands/songs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back