「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #112,878 of 177,747
Hmmm Azumanga Daioh is like a less extreme and sadly less funny version of Nichijou :|
(I know which show came first♥)

May 11, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #112,879 of 177,747
Cough, cough...
grammar_nazi_logo1.png
Also it was a PITA to make this post (especially quoting that particular photo) on a small mobile screen. ;-/

That logo is very suggestive.

May 11, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #112,884 of 177,747
  @Nisekoi 18

Oh and I nominate this ep's end card as the best one so far *drool*
#onoderabestgirl

There were one or two beginning cards (I'm 100% sure that this is not what they are called) that were even better IMO.

http://i.imgur.com/Fi4M2eR.gif

poland in eurovision

Did not help them one bit.
I'm actually fine with the dude/chick that won. The song sounds like something straight out of a Bond movie.

While Azumanga Daioh is a bit too tame, Cromartie might be too much for me.....holy ****.
Maybe Plastic Nee-san?

The OP is super great though!

May 11, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #112,886 of 177,747
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

While Azumanga Daioh is a bit too tame, Cromartie might be too much for me.....holy ****.
Maybe Plastic Nee-san?

Plastic Nee-san is one of those animes that you watch one, laugh a lot and then move on. At least, that's what happened to me. I'm pretty sure it's also one of those love it or hate it animes. Try it anyways, it's really short for an anime series.

May 11, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #112,889 of 177,747
Started playing Mass Effect 2 yesterday, done now.
Good game, definitely enjoyed it. Combat may have felt slightly repetitive near the end, but the plot and the level of influence of your own actions definitely made up for that.

Probably gonna play Mass Effect 3 next weekend, if time permits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back