「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 11, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #112,831 of 177,745
My charging port's dead too. So I just manually replace the battery and charge the battery externally.

Of your Nexus 7???

May 11, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #112,832 of 177,745

Uh, I think it was Jgray? But do listen to Abandoned Dancehall since we both agreed it sounds better.

Sounds pretty sweet on my H3s!

Beautiful cover of a beautiful song.

Already making it happen! Got helped on my way by exesteils too 
biggrin.gif

Thanks! I keep thinking it's a bit too plain though and it's definitely too short as I originally intended it to be a 6+ minute song. Now I can't be bothered though 
tongue.gif

Yay, more instrumental! Loving it :)

Nice.

Yeah, I can tell there was sort of an abrupt, unplanned ending at the end of the song.

Btw, I'll reply to your PM tomorrow. I'm too tired to do so tonight. 

Just finished the Oppai route in Rewrite. OPPAI BANZAI!!!!!!
FINALLY, after 213 calendar days (61 days of actual play), 56 hours, and 8 routes, IT IS DONE!!!!!!!

Oh wow. Is 56 hours considered long in the magical world of VNs?

Yes, anything over 50 hours is classified as "very long" by VNDB. It probably would have been 70 hours if I'd actually listened to all the dialogue in the game as well. I know it's nothing to you RPG players though. :p

May 11, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #112,835 of 177,745
Leaving this for Mechy or any LB fan:

lots of Tenga

and yes, you can buy used pantsu in japan..... didn't try it...
confused_face.gif

Anyway, we were at the fujiya avic show for the whole of today and yesterday....
Will save the report for another time, saw lots of big guys... but no currawong LOL

May 11, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #112,836 of 177,745
  Male comedy or female comedy? 
tongue.gif

I guess it boils down to this question....*sigh*

Yes, anything over 50 hours is classified as "very long" by VNDB. It probably would have been 70 hours if I'd actually listened to all the dialogue in the game as well. I know it's nothing to you RPG players though. :p

Nah, that's pretty long compared to some recent RPGs!
And Skyrim is only my second most played game (with 253 hours of playtime).
The numero uno (with almost 270 hours) remains Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb ♥

May 11, 2014 at 7:04 AM Post #112,838 of 177,745
confused_face.gif

Anyway, we were at the fujiya avic show for the whole of today and yesterday....
Will save the report for another time, saw lots of big guys... but no currawong LOL

I am speechless on the used panties thing....

Pics of the Fujiya Avic show! Lost of it!
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #112,839 of 177,745

Leaving this for Mechy or any LB fan:

lots of Tenga

confused_face.gif

Every cliche has a bit of truth in it :p

Is your trip to nippon land sponsored by PP:Iona? :wink:

May 11, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #112,840 of 177,745
From another forum:

I love Spice & Wolf. An actually believable romance that unfolds gradually and naturally over the course of the story, plus a detailed crash-course in medieval-era economics worked surprisingly well.

+1

That's because they were written for adults, who usually do not believe in love at first sight and **** like that. I tend to hate romance crap because it's always the same boring, pretentious, overblown, dramatic ****, but here it's done so well (and fairly subtle), I actually enjoyed it a lot.
That's what I like about seinen media. It just shows you stuff and let's you figure out the rest by yourself.

+10000000

May 11, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #112,841 of 177,745
May 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #112,842 of 177,745
  NOOOOO! I lost all my quotes!!! OH NOES! I blame Mac OS on this!!! :p

Anyway, I had a pretty random and interesting day today, I went to IKEA but didn't find TYG's awesome shelves. I also went to the Magnolia thing in Best Buy in Portland and tried out Muinarc's Martin Logan electrostats and some other ones too. I don't really feel like I can confidently analyze the SQ of them since the salesman was probably blasting the speakers at 100dB or something, and he was using schiity vinyl rips with lots of crackling and inner groove distortion at the loud points which gave me a headache. >.>
I also had legit barbecue for the first time in a few months ('Murican barbecue, Southern to be specific) which was delicious. 

Shinobu best girl though.

Basically why I don't bother with giant walls of texts anymore (and we're slowing down a bit lately, and I don't spend the time looking through every page since my last post).

I've still yet to take another trip to IKEA. Unfortunately, the closest one is basically up in New York which is around a 2 hour drive. It's not like I really plan or can buy anything either.

Agreed.

May 11, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #112,843 of 177,745
  Anyway, I had a pretty random and interesting day today, I went to IKEA but didn't find TYG's awesome shelves.

It's this one with some additional elements:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/11703/
I painted the cupboard thingys blue myself.

May 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #112,844 of 177,745
  Every cliche has a bit of truth in it :p

Is your trip to nippon land sponsored by PP:Iona? :wink:

Hehe~

Nah, we earned a negative sum on the project but gained quite a bit of exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back