「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 3, 2014 at 9:25 PM Post #106,606 of 177,744
Still bitter about Japan's nationalistic business practices... 
rolleyes.gif

Also, forget that, as a consumer, I just hate nationalistic business practices in general... (cough cough, not selling to me, cough cough FitEar).

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #106,607 of 177,744
rolleyes.gif

Also, forget that, as a consumer, I just hate nationalistic business practices in general... (cough cough, not selling to me, cough cough FitEar).

haha. Well, they do miss out on the business.Sucks for them. Good for you, since you save dat $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #106,608 of 177,744
  I want to go to Japan so freaking bad (just to get lost).

Headphones, Airsoft, Anime; plain family owned electronics's stores retailing just about every brand in existence.

Here in Baton Rouge, we've got Cajun Tiger Rolls and a Best Buy.

I went into some insane hobby stores with whole airsoft floors. It was impressive.

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #106,609 of 177,744
rolleyes.gif

Do you actually have to go to their office in person, or can a local just send in impressions?

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #106,610 of 177,744

Do you actually have to go to their office in person, or can a local just send in impressions?

You can't even go to their office in person anymore. They'll tell you to go to somewhere else to buy them if you don't have a permanent residency in Japan... it's a bit more stricter than before so you can't use someone else's address either. 

The only way is to go to a Jaben reseller to buy them, since they aren't too strict with the "local picking up your CIEMs for you" idea.

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM Post #106,619 of 177,744
  question for you guys on computers:
what fans do you use? 

Many Noctua.
Such quiet.
Much expensive.

I needed fans and they were the only decent ones available in a retail computer shop, I'm sure there are heaps better performing/value fans out there, but I'm not going to cry over a few decibels or degrees.

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #106,620 of 177,744
20000? That doesn't seem too bad, but it seems a bit low for a thesis if it's a PhD thesis that I'm thinking about.

I'm on my last year of bachelor. I do plan on doing a Masters later on. But job field certifications related to what I'm studying and interested in is what I'm aiming for first. Will have my MCSA in few months time and possibly my CCNA later this year or next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back