「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 20, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #105,632 of 177,747
Finally done with classes.

Got the official nomination from my organization last night to be our official represenative to the Seitokai
smily_headphones1.gif
met today and will finalize soon

Got the official notice last week that ill be on the leadership council for my organization last week as well. Lots of nice perks.

Anime all night.... Or until i hve to do my math hw

Lol, maybe you should do math homework first?

havent heard the ASG 2 but havent heard things that bad about them.

That's because if you say anything bad about them, people start attacking you, so people don't say anything bad about them publicly very often...

Thanks for reminding me
Hey Mech, we need to get together down here sometime soon. I have 6-ish more bags like this. :D

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/02/17/korean-high-schools-allow-anything-goes-yearbook-photos-with-hilarious-results/

Lol, I wonder how many people actually had "normal" pictures and how many people just screwed off like that?

Feb 20, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #105,633 of 177,747

Yeah Lisa's been saving up over the years and just dropped them all of at the house the other day.
Sadly, I don't have any more of the accompanying fireworks.... How many do you have left?

Feb 20, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #105,634 of 177,747

Yeah Lisa's been saving up over the years and just dropped them all of at the house the other day.
Sadly, I don't have any more of the accompanying fireworks.... How many do you have left?

Idk... Somewhere between six and a dozen? Don't forget we're 18 now and gunpowder is a thing. 
ph34r.gif

/public talk of this

LMAO, just like I said the other day about FOTM stuff. Just found this post in the discovery thread:

I have the mh1 and the Monster Gratitudes are a significant upgrade in every aspect: detail, imaging, etc......and I think you will love the bass (one of the best attributes). A $300 phone that has been discontinued and now can be found for $60. A ridiculous value at that price point!

And my quote the other day:

Because omg it was a $300 headphone, but because it was a crap $300 headphone, it's on clearance now for $80. So clearly it must be good now, right guys?

Feb 20, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #105,635 of 177,747
Focal spirit professional... Not bad at all mates. I don't think many if any of my family members would like you tho as you do not pump out wub wub from my iPhone 4.

Feb 20, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #105,638 of 177,747
Feb 20, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #105,642 of 177,747
Watching? Don't tell me you havent even played it yourself.

@Bowei: Yes, revengence. Doesn't feel that off in such a game, lol.

No, I just watched a movie made of cut-scenes and game-play 
tongue.gif

What?

Revengeance?......what?

yeah... I thought the same thing a year or 2 ago when I was watching the trailer (forgot when the trailer was constantly on youtube). Thought it was completely lame, but I didn't know anything about Metal Gear back then. It's only been the past few days since I've found out that Solid Snake was a part of the franchise 
tongue.gif

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:24 PM Post #105,643 of 177,747
Sora no Otoshimono, Iru Machi, and Beelzebub finished 
eek.gif

Time to read SnT and KnIM I guess. 

Kept up with beelzebub for some reason, and it was about time it ended 
tongue.gif
 Not much was being done but running in circles and constantly crushing people by being OP. 

Edit:
Finally an ending that is wonderful and a tear jerker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back