「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #105,646 of 177,745
  YES :D

Sora no Oto was quite interesting to follow and yeah, I'll be going back to finish reading the manga :D

That movie trailer looks really similar to the ending
eek.gif
. Great to have a wonderful ending :') out of the many that have ended recently, this is the only one that's done a wonderful job (lots have ended recently... can't keep track of them all 
mad.gif
)

Well... I just read the last chapter since I saw it. Time to back-track and do a full run. Dropped the anime a long while ago since I thought the MC was the most annoying sassifrag ever. Turns out that he was well crafted :')

The teary emotion must be added...

edit:

The reply to the top comment is pure gold.

That gets me every time. And every time, it's done well.

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #105,647 of 177,745
Oh my, Nonon's new outfit.

Good episode, though I'm not digging the Mako x Gama shipping. At least it's only one sided, so far anyway.

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #105,648 of 177,745

Good episode, though I'm not digging the Mako x Gama shipping. At least it's only one sided, so far anyway.

That nono nudist cosplay...

She doesn't impress when compared to mako though, :p oh wait, this is getting a bit too far.

Nono's outfit is awesome though, pretty cool to stare at.

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #105,649 of 177,745
  YES :D

Sora no Oto was quite interesting to follow and yeah, I'll be going back to finish reading the manga :D

Did you mean Sora no Woto?

I thought that anime was the best, it was like K-On!, except military style and more emotional depth. 

Everything was so detailed! I believe I was watching Code Geass, then I switched to Sora no Woto right after, the art was just so beautiful!

I don't think the audio is as detailed compared to The Sky Crawlers, but hearing a trumpet pierce through so clean and clear from an anime while using Q701's was breathtaking.

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #105,650 of 177,745

Not sure if I dig the costumes

Did you mean Sora no Woto?

I thought that anime was the best, it was like K-On!, except military style and more emotional depth. 

Everything was so detailed! I believe I was watching Code Geass, then I switched to Sora no Woto right after, the art was just so beautiful!

I don't think the audio is as detailed compared to The Sky Crawlers, but hearing a trumpet pierce through so clean and clear from an anime while using Q701's was breathtaking.

Nope, Sora no Oto :) It's a different series.

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #105,653 of 177,745
  Thanks for reminding me
Hey Mech, we need to get together down here sometime soon. I have 6-ish more bags like this. :D

All emptied!

Big red flags already if you're describing it smooth as silk, a good single malt should be anything but smooth IMO. 

I think it's kind of like when people start out in audio, they want super duper bass. Comparing it to whiskey, I know when I first started drinking I thought that smoother was better too, but I have become more experienced since then.

But just like anything else, it all comes down to personal taste. 
wink.gif

Well the good thing for this one is its thick flavour while being smooth, burns deep down your throat
biggrin.gif

Should be blend malt right(?) and I remember there is some special treatments (put into metal containers etc....)
what I really like--> it taste different from normal British whiskeys.....

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #105,657 of 177,745

*gasp*

When did that come out? 

BD/DVD came out on feb.19
Chinese subs yesterday.

I'm hoping the English subs will come out later today or tomorrow..... so freakin hyped right not and I don't want to watch it raw.

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #105,659 of 177,745

BD/DVD came out on feb.19
Chinese subs yesterday.

I'm hoping the English subs will come out later today or tomorrow..... so freakin hyped right not and I don't want to watch it raw.

I was more hyped for Kara no Kyoukai

Before I saw the four movies

rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back