「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 15, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #105,016 of 177,744
Feb 15, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #105,017 of 177,744
  Yes, use them!!!

I have no where to put it

The angle I shoot at(only angle) means the light has to be from the 'right' and there is only one spot to put it. I can't put any lamp to the left.

It's all very v ery tiny and under my bed

The other areas of my room are 'well lit' but have crap backdrops

Feb 15, 2014 at 12:59 AM Post #105,018 of 177,744
Thinking about life away from home...it has an anxious feeling, yet exhilarating at the same time...

Just realized I'll only have  6 months left of time with my family.

Feb 15, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #105,019 of 177,744
  Thinking about life away from home...it has an anxious feeling, yet exhilarating at the same time...

It changes from person to person

Some keep the anxiety fear after it all, while some lose it after they do it

I don't have any for example but I had the same feeling

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #105,020 of 177,744

The angle I shoot at(only angle) means the light has to be from the 'right' and there is only one spot to put it. I can't put any lamp to the left.

You might wanna iron that flag a bit.

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #105,021 of 177,744

Yes, use them!!!

Can you sit the lamp on your bed and have it shine down on the area you're recording?
Or get one of these http://www.amazon.com/GE-16466-18-Inch-Fluorescent-Fixture/dp/B000HJ75PW/ and zip tie it to the frame of your bed or something.

Or hang your commie flag over the your sink and do stuff there. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

I felt the same way as you, though you're in a slightly different situation since your parents are a long plane ride away.
Just don't worry about it, you'll be fine. It's quite fun living away from home, just don't get carried away! 
wink.gif

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #105,022 of 177,744

But seriously, I can't just 'iron' it can I? The material....doesn't seem like the kind that can.

Can you sit the lamp on your bed and have it shine down on the area you're recording?
Or get one of these http://www.amazon.com/GE-16466-18-Inch-Fluorescent-Fixture/dp/B000HJ75PW/ and zip tie it to the frame of your bed or something.

very_evil_smiley.gif

I felt the same way as you, though you're in a slightly different situation since your parents are a long plane ride away.
Just don't worry about it, you'll be fine. It's quite fun living away from home, just don't get carried away! 
wink.gif

I had one of those at my house. They don't work well for videos due to its light temperature I found.

lol 

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:24 AM Post #105,023 of 177,744

But seriously, I can't just 'iron' it can I? The material....doesn't seem like the kind that can.

very_evil_smiley.gif

wink.gif

I had one of those at my house. They don't work well for videos due to its light temperature I found.

lol 

Why couldn't you iron it? Iono, consult your mom on that one. 
tongue.gif

There are two options:
1) Correct it in some video editing software
2) Buy an FLD filter for the camera.

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #105,024 of 177,744
tongue.gif

There are two options:

lol.

I'll just add extra lights and or create a better working space.

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #105,025 of 177,744

tongue.gif

There are two options:

lol.

I'll just add extra lights and or create a better working space.

Yup, you're only really limited in possibilities by your own imagination. 
wink.gif

Man, gotta love Amazon Prime. I just ordered some shizzle and 3 of the 4 things will be here Monday via free shipping! 
eek.gif

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #105,026 of 177,744
wink.gif

Man, gotta love Amazon Prime. I just ordered some shizzle and 3 of the 4 things will be here Monday via free shipping! 
eek.gif

Shizzle?

I'll film in my bathroom dammit

Just spent two hours+ playing WoT with Kalbee 
gs1000.gif

@jgray91 
Miss those days. 
frown.gif

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #105,027 of 177,744

wink.gif

eek.gif

Shizzle?

I'll film in my bathroom dammit

Just spent two hours+ playing WoT with Kalbee 
gs1000.gif

Yeah, I'll post some of what I ordered when I receive it. 
ph34r.gif

Ohhh, so that's where he's been, I was talking to him earlier tonight, haha

Feb 15, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #105,028 of 177,744
eek.gif

Does the US Amazon offer something called Amazon Student or something along this line?
The German one does and I'm part of this "club" or whatever you want to call it.
Being part of it means that you get one year of Prime for free and you get 20% more money from trading-in stuff. After the one year of free Prime runs out, you only have to pay half of what everyone else pays for Prime.
I love Amazon ♥

Feb 15, 2014 at 5:54 AM Post #105,029 of 177,744
Give your favourite bodypillow a hug? :3

:D

Got into the Titanfall beta. All I can say is SO****INGGOOD. NERDGASM. MECHS.

(O_O)

And yeah, I was throwing up puppies after every episode of Usagi Drop. Had to get some of the adorablenes out of my system, I was being filled TO THE BRIM!

Feb 15, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #105,030 of 177,744
Skimmed through most new posts but at some point I got bored.

Hey guys! How was Valentine's day? To me it was just another day in the life, except for the fact I drank chai chocolate milk with bourbon. That stuff was god tier.

[rule]

No homework this weekend. What do!?

Yeah, that is one of the 'wrote it too quick parts'.

What you usually want to do is appeal to their empathy while you have the face to face ability to them (weakness questions are a common one I am told)
Yeah, that was a very condensed write up. You typically 'flow' into the weakness or answer it when asked through a slightly roundabout way. 

Oh Panda, as vague as ever.

Woo~ Got into the college of my dreams~ Cooper Union here we go!

Congratulations. Looks pretty cool, but also small -- incredibly so for a college. My college has 30k students, and 6k staff.

My dream uni would be Princeton, but even as a workaholic student with well above average grades from a top 50 university, that's out of my league (and price range). I hope to at least get into a top 20 university when I'll be doing a PhD. Gotta work hard!

I'm gonna drop out of university this month.

I completly lost interest in programming and my brain seems to be even more incompatible with mathematics than ever before. It's just not working out that way.

The only thing that I was ever really interested in (and good in) was the medical part of my study.

Are you going to get into another course related to medicine/biology? Or are you permanently going to join the workforce (which seems like a real bad idea to me, to be honest).

That is nuts. 10k for a room?!

You people make it sound like getting a scholarship in the US is the easiest thing ever.

Here in germany it's literally impossible for a normal human being to get one. You have to be some kind of savant syndrom genius...

Scholarships are indeed hard to get here. In fact, they don't really exist at all as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back