「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 14, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #104,986 of 177,744

xD

Favorite anime romances gooooooooooo!

I guess mine is Makoto x Rikka in Chuunibyou closely followed by Koyomi x Hitagi in the Monogatari series :3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #104,987 of 177,744

xD

I guess mine is Makoto x Rikka in Chuunibyou closely followed by Koyomi x Hitagi in the Monogatari series :3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wait, Funimation officially posted that? 

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #104,988 of 177,744

current or all-time?

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #104,992 of 177,744

I'm jelly.
Except not, because our off-campus food way more than makes up for the junk they serve on-campus.

We don't have a 'legit' thing as off campus food. All the good off campus food are in 'establishments' that you should look a tiny bit nicer for. And or are bars, and or have a schiit ton of random raving going around

Scripted reviews usually sound awkward. Just have a few bullet points on what you want to discuss.
  1. build quality
  2. button layout
  3. user interface
  4. accessories
  5. sound quality
  6. etc.
How'd they stuff a baby in that corset?

I used the wirtten review as a guideline to hit those bullet points. Obviously not perfect.

Somehow I feel we've gone over this before... But yeah, lots of bars around here too but there also happen to be a ton of awesome Asian restaurants and a few other random ethnicities thrown in for good measure.

Nononononono, just literally make those bullet points on a note card or something and just BS some stuff off the top of your head.

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #104,993 of 177,744
  Link link link :"D

http://www.funimation.com/blog/?p=3610&utm_medium=FacebookBlog&utm_campaign=ValentineCards2014&utm_source=ValentineSOCIALMEDIA

Lots more here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-02-14/happy-valentine-day-from-your-favorite-anime-series-and-artists

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #104,994 of 177,744
  Somehow I feel we've gone over this before... But yeah, lots of bars around here too but there also happen to be a ton of awesome Asian restaurants and a few other random ethnicities thrown in for good measure.

Nononononono, just literally make those bullet points on a note card or something and just BS some stuff off the top of your head.

Yeah, we go over this once a month lol

I used to do that, but a few people complained about my 'uhm's. So I used a written script. I had to edit the video so I watched through most of it again. The 'uhms' were reduced by so much. 

This is just a test.

For the future. Reviews will do what you say using those bullets. BUT, will also feature scripted parts that will be rewritten to fit the review, and not just taken out of the full written review while I'm reviewing the product on video. 

I was literally reading and spending .5s scanning my written review for some kinda fitting random line to say for the C4 review every 1 minute. However, most lines fit, and or are made up on the spot etc. 

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #104,995 of 177,744
  Kara no Kyoukai

I find this movie to be similar in ways to Valvrave

I have now see the first four movies which also correlate to the 4 beginning chrono movies. 

Their philosophy on the movies are, ' Schiit is gonna happen, don't understand it, it's gonna happen and roll' with it. 

I hate this kind of stuff. Unlike Valvrave, Kara no Kyoukai is semi logical in that it doesn't fill in most of the blanks for you. It gives you a 'real' life type of event structure in where schiit happens, but you the viewer, are a 3rd party. You don't get in depth explanation for why stuff ended up like they did, what happened, why, or how the events are happening. You just get eye candy, good production values, and some random ass themes that just roll through the movie

I don't know how much more of this I can take. 

I have yet to see a movie from the series I would rate above a 4/10 on the enjoyability scale. 

FYI, the movies have different director for each episode.
Actually most of the time KnK was pretty logical to me, things get explained logically, or at least showed me the potential of well thoughts behind. I especially like the new episode "Mirai Fukuin", on how they analyze future vision abilities.
And actually KnK didn't really give me surprises with the events, while Valvrave season1 did XD

BTW your post describes very well on what I think about most of Miyazaki Hayao or Ghibli works, except that sometimes I don't even think there is eye candy orz

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #104,996 of 177,744
Feb 14, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #104,997 of 177,744

FYI, the movies have different director for each episode.
Actually most of the time KnK was pretty logical to me, things get explained logically, or at least showed me the potential of well thoughts behind. I especially like the new episode "Mirai Fukuin", on how they analyze future vision abilities.
And actually KnK didn't really give me surprises with the events, while Valvrave season1 did XD

BTW your post describes very well on what I think about most of Miyazaki Hayao or Ghibli works, except that sometimes I don't even think there is eye candy orz

Didn't know they were directed by other people

By far, movie 2 out of the four I have seen was the 'best'. that was the only movie I could connect with, and feel and like.

They were 'logical. but were just thrown out there. 

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #104,998 of 177,744
Hnnnggg. Science baby.
1392318566166qwky9.gif

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #104,999 of 177,744

Yeah, we go over this once a month lol

I used to do that, but a few people complained about my 'uhm's. So I used a written script. I had to edit the video so I watched through most of it again. The 'uhms' were reduced by so much. 

This is just a test.

For the future. Reviews will do what you say using those bullets. BUT, will also feature scripted parts that will be rewritten to fit the review, and not just taken out of the full written review while I'm reviewing the product on video. 

I was literally reading and spending .5s scanning my written review for some kinda fitting random line to say for the C4 review every 1 minute. However, most lines fit, and or are made up on the spot etc. 

Lawl, oh well.

Hmm, so maybe the BS just isn't strong enough in you?

Nononono, then you do exactly what you didn't want to do, and skip over parts of your review you wanted to cover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back