「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #93,830 of 177,744

Wait, there's an iOS port of KS? What's hanako?
I'll just install gridlock sometime. Problem solved xD

Nah no port to iOS as far I know, I was talking about the port to Android. Which works surprisingly well. I played the Hanako route on Pc and the rest on Android. Oh yeah, Hanako is one of the girls in KS.

Wait, the Android port is real? I thought 4Ssmth didn't allow it? If it is real, link to download it please.
Would like to have another go with Rin for old time's sake.

@HanaIro

Nice art and rather touching. Would have preferred it to be a little longer so the last 10 mins or so would have been more flushed out but either way, good movie.

IMO, the Mom's such a child. :p

Yet to watch the second season or the movie. I started because of the OP and ED, lol. I just haven't gotten around to the rest.

Head-fi needs an app for iOS and Android, Chrome lags like crazy on this thing.

Don't use Chrome lol. I've changed to using Firefox since it's way more consistent than Chrome, for almost everything Head-fi.

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #93,832 of 177,744
Coppelion episodes 1-3 were bad. But episode 4 was an absolute travesty. It had a mutha****ing countdown timer!!

Did they think it would add tension? Just completely ruined an already terrible episode lol. Actually, the timer made me want to play Metroid Fusion...

Watch it. SA-X is right behind you with 2- hit kill ice beams.

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #93,834 of 177,744

Ah okay, I see.

I wish Apple would let you do more. Guess that's why I'm getting a Nexus as my next tablet probably... 
rolleyes.gif

*Unless someone wants to trade a fancy new iPad air for my old iPad that's jailbroken! :D

I am serious about the washroom/toilet ghost almost 100% always called Hanako though.
Then again Hanako used to be a super common name, kind of on the level of Barbara (a.k.a. Barbie) except that Hanako is probably still more widely used than Barbara for girls our generation.

Damn... Why the hell would anyone still name their kids that then? O.o

Just spent the entire morning moving chase's eroge site to my server instead of doing my midterm paper due tomorrow.... LOL

Ooh, awesome!
Thanks for proving the hosting Borisu!!! 

Just spent the entire morning moving chase's eroge site to my server instead of doing my midterm paper due tomorrow.... 

what kind of site is it? 

See bolded content. 
wink.gif

@b1o2r3i4s5: What's the link?

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #93,836 of 177,744
Oh I have, I'm used to it 99% of harem anime are like that... but this one case just UGH frustrates me so...and it's only been 2 episodes that they introduced it lol.

Let the cynicism consume you. Embrace it. Throw away that want of watching harem. Be a crotchety old man dissing mainstream anime. Become like me. :D

----------------------------------Finally finished ServantXService. Most fun romcom I've seen in a long time that doesn't involve Yuji McBricksforbrains and stupid stereotype female dogs with stupid anime stereotypes. This one is actually funny for 98% of the time, and the comedy isn't the usual worse-than-worst slapstick. But the ending took the normal non-committed "everything is the same" ending. Pissed me off.

But overall, 8/10, would watch again.

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #93,837 of 177,744
Oct 31, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #93,839 of 177,744
Wait, the Android port is real? I thought 4Ssmth didn't allow it? If it is real, link to download it please. 

Yes it's real, I totally forgot that 4S didn't like it, must be why it isn't crazy popular, I think I posted a link to it earlier. I'll PM you the link though (it's a pastebin). It's sort of still in dev, but seems to work fine, unless you go crazy at it or something.

Don't use Chrome lol. I've changed to using Firefox since it's way more consistent than Chrome, for almost everything Head-fi.

No Firefox for iOS, not sure if it's there in Cydia, but whatever. It's a shame, but I'm trying to deal with it. And my Android's battery dies too fast to use much, I'm happy if the thing can last me all day without turning up the brightness or turning on the wifi. Too poor to afford a new battery or another device, and, oh god, internet browsing on a Nook is an adventure in itself.

Might try to use Opera if Chrome continues to annoy me.

Edit: Who knows.

Oct 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #93,840 of 177,744

Want me to text him? 
tongue.gif

lol sure :D
tell him to check his skype~

Done.

Lolz, went to dinner with Michelle and ran into the prez and librarian of the Anime club. The librarian asked me: "I haven't seen you at the last few meetings, have you been playing eroge this whole time???"

No, actually I've been genuinely busy making dumplings with Michelle and making dango:

Not to mention for some ungodly reason, my CS midterm is this Friday from 5:30 to 6:30 -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back