「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #93,841 of 177,745

Project Diva Extend on my dad's Nexus 10... why did I ask for a PSP last year... just kidding, at least on the PSP part. Audio is so bad it's not even funny it keeps lagging and skipping, and so are the frames. But I guess it's a good way to waste time when you have nothing to do, and a PSP isn't part of your EDC. Though PPSSPP runs terrible on my HTC Desire HD anyways... I can barely play Toradora on it.

That was a fun use of time, back to listening to Steins;Gate OST.

Oct 31, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #93,844 of 177,745

Thanks again to Exe for the E07K and silver LOD!!!

Fits my UE airplane adapter perfectly!

Well that's one way to use the adapters I guess.
biggrin.gif
Lol. Enjoy.

Lol, I may or may not keep it... I'll probably stop using it until I get a straight cable. According to Rin though, adding resistance flattens out the treble response a bit. While they still don't have the epic bass thump I was after, they do in fact sound pretty darned flat. Sometimes a bit too dull, but still pretty good overall.

Oct 31, 2013 at 3:09 AM Post #93,845 of 177,745
Woah it's been some time since I last visited this thread and it has moved so much! By the way, what are your guys' favourite anime(s) this season so far?
For me:
IS2
Strike the Blood (feels like another Index anime!)

Kill la Kill
Kyoukai no Kanata
Non Non Biyori
Galilei Donna

That's also everything I'm watching this season :p

Coppelion episodes 1-3 were bad. But episode 4 was an absolute travesty. It had a mutha****ing countdown timer!!

Did they think it would add tension? Just completely ruined an already terrible episode lol. Actually, the timer made me want to play Metroid Fusion...

That was the worst!
Stupid BS like this made me drop this anime.
This counter made NO sense at all.

Oct 31, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #93,846 of 177,745
  Any idea how well PPSSPP would let Toradora run on a Snapdragon 600?

Probably a heck of a lot better then Snapdragon S2
wink.gif
, which is what the HTC Desire HD runs. And probably even better then what it might do on a Nexus 10, I think it runs a Exyos 5 or something like that.

As long as you don't expect much for audio (or no audio at all) or from the animation speed/quality, you'll probably love it.

Edit:
  Just reformatted my Gnex. I wiped everything off the virtual SDcard slot. I haven't tried file transfers yet though so i can't comment on if they've improved, but I threw MIUI on it for a change. It's been quite a while (think the days of the Moto Droid (milestone) X getting a bootloader bypass) since I've rolled ROMs. Now that I don't have to worry about transferring apps to the new install, I might just play around with a few more ROMs on it now in now :)

Shouldn't you know more then me anyways? Haha, me know no things.

Oct 31, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #93,847 of 177,745
Lol, I may or may not keep it... I'll probably stop using it until I get a straight cable. According to Rin though, adding resistance flattens out the treble response a bit. While they still don't have the epic bass thump I was after, they do in fact sound pretty darned flat. Sometimes a bit too dull, but still pretty good overall.

You want to dampen the treble response? :blink: All of my IEMs goes from warm-ish into warm if I try to run the straight it out of the e07k. Which was why I stopped. The bass boost is pretty decent for something of that price though.

Oct 31, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #93,853 of 177,745
I just signed up with my program to get funded by the Univ and our entrepreneurial program to go compete at Yale University and Duke University next
Month :D

Sounds cool, but what kind of competition?

Good luck, make sure you are the first to finish or terrible things will befall you!

That doesn't even make any sense either interpreted as serious or sarcasm.

Kill la Kill.

Not watching anything else at the moment. :p

This, it trumps all things else this season (except Space Bros). A potential 10 in my eyes.

Just spent the entire morning moving chase's eroge site to my server instead of doing my midterm paper due tomorrow.... LOL

ಠ_ಠ

Get back to work Boris. You gotta work hard now that you're not in high school anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back