「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #93,781 of 177,744
Wait, there's an iOS port of KS? What's hanako?
I'll just install gridlock sometime. Problem solved xD

Nah no port to iOS as far I know, I was talking about the port to Android. Which works surprisingly well. I played the Hanako route on Pc and the rest on Android. Oh yeah, Hanako is one of the girls in KS.

What's gridlock...? Yet to jailbreak my iTouch after my restore, and I might not since I really don't need it anymore.

Okay, I'll have to install the game on my phone, hehe. I already have 4 VNs on here but what's a couple more! :veryevil:
Gridlock lets you move icons whatever your want, regardless of whether there's an icon before it.

@HanaIro

Nice art and rather touching. Would have preferred it to be a little longer so the last 10 mins or so would have been more flushed out but either way, good movie.

IMO, the Mom's such a child. :p

Yet to watch the second season or the movie. I started because of the OP and ED, lol. I just haven't gotten around to the rest.

Head-fi needs an app for iOS and Android, Chrome lags like crazy on this thing.

What device is chrome lagging on?

Oct 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #93,782 of 177,744

It's lagging on my iTouch 4th Gen on iOS 6.1.3, I don't think it's the internet either, though it's always a factor. Or it's just me being weird. I don't think that I'm jamming up the iTouch though, I close everything including music if I'm not listening to stuff, or I just reboot the thing. Nor is there a lot of apps on it, I have 14 apps that I downloaded from that Appstore. 
Okay, I'll have to install the game on my phone, hehe. I already have 4 VNs on here but what's a couple more!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Gridlock lets you move icons whatever your want, regardless of whether there's an icon before it.

Haha, I have VNDS Interpreter on my phone too, with a couple of VNs. http://pastebin.com/ZyRkVY5W That's where I found KS for Android, dunno if it's on Google Play. I need to find this Gridlock thing, when I stop stalling and Jailbreak.

Oct 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #93,783 of 177,744
Supposedly they are giving away Saints Row 3 keys. UK restricted, though.

Quote:
Everyone has seen Saints Row 3, lots of people want to play it but only a few have bought it. Want a free steam code? DeepSilver are giving them away!

Follow this simple guide:
Open your e-mail program
Create a new message
To: makemeasaint@deepsilver.com
Subject: Saints Row 3
Content:
Hi,
Please make me a saint.
<Your Name>
Hit Send!

Then sit back and wait 30mins to a hour then you will get a free Saints Row 3 Code sent to your inbox that works with Steam.

Update: Due to the high influx of e-mails it seems to be taking them a little longer to process.

Update 2: This offer only works for UK Steam Accounts, the code is country locked.
[/quote]

Oct 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #93,784 of 177,744

It's lagging on my iTouch 4th Gen on iOS 6.1.3, I don't think it's the internet either, though it's always a factor. Or it's just me being weird. I don't think that I'm jamming up the iTouch though, I close everything including music if I'm not listening to stuff, or I just reboot the thing. Nor is there a lot of apps on it, I have 14 apps that I downloaded from that Appstore. 
Okay, I'll have to install the game on my phone, hehe. I already have 4 VNs on here but what's a couple more!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Haha, I have VNDS Interpreter on my phone too, with a couple of VNs. http://pastebin.com/ZyRkVY5W That's where I found KS for Android, dunno if it's on Google Play. I need to find this Gridlock thing, when I stop stalling and Jailbreak.

Ooh, 6.1.3 isn't breakable unless you have the older devices, I don't remember off the top of my head if the 4th is one of those though... :S
That's why though. Chrome on iOS sucks a big one. The only device I've had Chrome mobile work properly on is my Nexus 4.

Yeah, I have Ever 17, Saya no Uta, FS/N, and I one of four copies of YMK ever distributed for VNDS. 
tongue.gif

Oct 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #93,785 of 177,744
  Supposedly they are giving away Saints Row 3 keys. UK restricted, though.

Quote:
Everyone has seen Saints Row 3, lots of people want to play it but only a few have bought it. Want a free steam code? DeepSilver are giving them away!

Follow this simple guide:
Open your e-mail program
Create a new message
To: makemeasaint@deepsilver.com
Subject: Saints Row 3
Content:
Hi,
Please make me a saint.
<Your Name>
Hit Send!

Then sit back and wait 30mins to a hour then you will get a free Saints Row 3 Code sent to your inbox that works with Steam.

Update: Due to the high influx of e-mails it seems to be taking them a little longer to process.

Update 2: This offer only works for UK Steam Accounts, the code is country locked.

[/quote]

So... Can Tangster or Raptor just log into all of our Steam accounts and get us free Saints Row 3? 
tongue.gif

Got a package in the mail today from Malaysia! Thanks exe for the E07k and silver LOD! The E07k fits in my rig perfectly!

Oct 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #93,786 of 177,744
I saw this interesting article on my lunch today. Thought some of you might find it interesting due to its acoustic/engineering nature.

91kx1j.jpg

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57608156-76/hold-very-still-super-quiet-rooms-permit-ibm-nano-research/

Oct 30, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #93,787 of 177,744
This is pretty interesting but not realllllly that surprising, if you ask me:
http://www.japanator.com/shocking-news-introverts-more-likely-to-talk-about-anime-30218.phtml

I'll go and watch the new Kyoukai no Kanata episode right now, while being at least a little bit sad that my younger brother is moving tomorrow.

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:04 PM Post #93,788 of 177,744
I saw this interesting article on my lunch today. Thought some of you might find it interesting due to its acoustic/engineering nature.

91kx1j.jpg

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57608156-76/hold-very-still-super-quiet-rooms-permit-ibm-nano-research/

That reminds me of a combination of this:
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/04/03/daily-circuit-quiet-room

and these x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and secondary ion mass spectrometry devices:

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #93,789 of 177,744

Reminds me of my old university having a custom built building that was acoustically and vibrationally damped for a bunch of the high level physics nano-microscopes.

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #93,790 of 177,744
That was another nice KnK episode.

Except for the part with the "second job" in the photo studio.
That was too bla for me.

Gabe now has a glorious beard.

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #93,793 of 177,744
Math test in 2 hours.

Gonna bang it out, and get home so I can watch all the anime's

How is Coppelion so far? I'm still only finished with ep 1 and not sure if I should watch more

What do you guys think?

Meh, not that great IMO. But then again I only watched up to episode 2 :p

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #93,794 of 177,744
Meh, not that great IMO. But then again I only watched up to episode 2
tongue.gif

We are in the same boat!! 
cool.gif
  I love how you answered...only to be exactly where I am lol 
L3000.gif

The more I listen to Sixx A.M. The more I love them. I already did. But the lyrics speak of overcomming depression, suicidial tendencies, and past experiences and life's friends who were holding you back. Man, it feels great. 

Example

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #93,795 of 177,744
How is Coppelion so far? I'm still only finished with ep 1 and not sure if I should watch more

What do you guys think?

It's interesting... mostly for the art style at this point unfortunately. My friend read the LN/Manga and said it really doesn't "go" anywhere story wise. They just keep saving people and hearing their stories I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back