「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM Post #89,911 of 177,745
So funny. I did that on purpose, of course. Silly people.
Anyone have a huge image folder of Komori Kiri that they can share with me? I seem to be too fixated with Kafuka and Chiri, and a bit of Matoi, but surprisingly not much Kiri.

*looks at haibunyan*

Don't pretend that you don't look at Kiri's pics online and wish you're an anime character, haibunyan!

I actually basically have nothing. Just the Sexy September Avatar on my old laptop which I no longer use.

Sep 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #89,912 of 177,745
SnK is getting a 7/10 out of me from 9. Oh My Shoe and Mikasa did a great job at being so annoying by having voice, compared to the manga. And the constant "war is HELL ON A STICK YOU MUST DESPAIR" grates on me too much. At least all the budget went to nice looking fights and WoT-worthy matches OST...

I like the characters when I imagined them to be less blatant because the manga is monthly and my memory between chapters are hazy. At least all the budget went to nice looking fights and WoT-worthy matches OST...

At least it'll have cheesy OP and orchestral fight OST...

At least.

I quite like Mikasa's voice actually and did googled info about the CV when its still in early episodes...

The despair tone isn't doing much on me either, maybe because people die soo easily in the world setting, nothing special.

Sigh, more useless kyoani PoS.

Still waiting hard for a K-On!!!..............

At least it wasn't nealry as useless as Tamako Market and Free is

Tamako Market was quite ok to me actually, Free... hmm not so sure.

Sep 14, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #89,913 of 177,745
Indeed. Everything is about being convinced of truth. I could very well be wrong with my philosophical points of view, but I don't care. After all, changing my philosophical views doesn't change who I am, so going through all the evidence for all possible views would just waste my own time, even if it did have effect. It's all about efficiency.

Also, please make a decent effort at correct spelling and grammar. Especially the former, since it's easy to fix; all you need is a spelling checker installed on your browser.

Head fi does not like Google Chromes Spell checker... it never let's me use it, in addition

has the galaxy forced you to be the Grammar Nazi <3

Lastly, yea conscious; everything rooted in perception, and the subconscious would be everything else

makes sense, although where do the things we choose to ignore fit in? Through perception we un root them from our minds...

and I just like talking about this stuff, it's interesting to see how others view and think things, and I'd rather you disagree with everything I said then agree on anything [ so long as your disagreement is based in reason and is sincere] conflict or dis unity breeds growth and expansion. 

Turn off "show more" options in the reply editor and you should be able to use Chrome/Firefox's spell check. It's a stupid bug ya.

SnK is getting a 7/10 out of me from 9. Oh My Shoe and Mikasa did a great job at being so annoying by having voice, compared to the manga. And the constant "war is HELL ON A STICK YOU MUST DESPAIR" grates on me too much. At least all the budget went to nice looking fights and WoT-worthy matches OST...

I like the characters when I imagined them to be less blatant because the manga is monthly and my memory between chapters are hazy. At least all the budget went to nice looking fights and WoT-worthy matches OST...

At least it'll have cheesy OP and orchestral fight OST...

At least.

I hate Mikasa. She's an annoying brat.

Sep 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #89,914 of 177,745

When is an anime ever usefull? :D
Tamako Market was nice. Nothing gamechanging but still nice.
The OP got stuck in my head for weeks.

Originally Posted by kn19h7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still waiting hard for a K-On!!!..............

Just like me :D
I don't care if it's going to be another "useless" anime.
Still my favorite hardcore moe anime.
#killinganime

Sep 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #89,915 of 177,745
Looks like it's back open to me?
LOL I can't honestly say what they were like because I don't remember very much of the dream anymore...

I have that poster in my room :p

I used to have very lucid dreams almost every night. I even started to get the hang of controlling them after a wile. FYI, flying is quite awesome :grinning: Those days of magic are mostly over :pensive:

What other posters you got? :grin:

Some people have called me a minimalist. If I could, my room would only consist of a futon.

Oh I'm just picking on you Unity

and never ever hold a grudge, when you forgive forget. If you remember every one's fault you end up creating more stress. The I forgive you but I wont forget that you ATE my cake [little illustration in palce of a big one] when you choose to remember you create stress... period. When you forget then you are truely free from the stress. That said how ever if you have reason not to trust some one that is valid, it's obvisouly more complicated then " Oh well I'll just forget about it" the idea behind forgetting is not holding it agains't them. Not dwelling on it. Granted when a sitation arrises and the lack of trust is valid you'll remember, but other wise forget about it.

And I feel you there, I like to learn about others as a way of improving ME as well

Although I've never really forgiven my father... he didn't do anything wrong except that he did nothing xD, I love him but me and Male Parental figures do not get along -.- hence is why I want me some DAUGHTERS,

Moving on though, new episodes of LoK where awesome! the OST needs to be released ASAP... stupid guys holding that stuff to them selvs [that and I can't get ]

OMG YES Batman on wii U AND WATCH DOGS so excited for Watch Dogs Wii u :D

I think you grasp the gist of what I'm saying. The reason one should not forget is associate with the fact that ones prior actions give insight to possible future actions. Vital information one should archive accordingly.

Definitely true.

Regarding Free!, why is it useless?

I hate Mikasa. She's an annoying brat.

Great! More waifu for me! :3

When is an anime ever usefull? :D

Still my favorite hardcore moe anime.

#killinganime

When it amplifies compassion in its audience for one. Have you read anything by Steven Pinker?

MOAR Kawaii for everyone!

Quick! Kawaii group hug guys!
HUG_K-On!+-+Kawaii.AMO.gif

Sep 14, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #89,920 of 177,745
When it amplifies compassion in its audience for one. Have you read anything by Steven Pinker?

MOAR Kawaii for everyone!

Quick! Kawaii group hug guys!
HUG_K-On!+-+Kawaii.AMO.gif

Hmm I guess you have a point there.
Never read anything from this dude, but it looks like I might change that pretty soon :wink:

K-On! is just Moe par excellence.
Still impresses me how super popular this anime is.

Made some burgers with my dad. I don't even like the ones in chain fastfoods, but homemade are usually pretty great. No comparison.

;-P

I prefer homemade burgers over every kind of fastfood-chain junk.
Haven't been to a McDonalds, Burger King, KFC etc in like 10 years. I really really dont like this stuff.

While homemade burgers are really nice, I ate some burgers in various restaurant which were just god-tier.
Most I've ever paid for a burger where 20€
Was totaly worth it.

I can't really use my Q701 that much. The pads they are and how it is used produces way too much breakouts and acne for me, even with constant washing.

Hmm that sucks.
how about exchanging the pads to something eh...better?
Silver acts disinfacting so...get yourself some metal plated pads :xf_mad:

Sep 14, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #89,921 of 177,745

Hmm that sucks.
how about exchanging the pads to something eh...better?
Silver acts disinfacting so...get yourself some metal plated pads :xf_mad:

I just washed my Q701 pads and they are now drying :) I should be able to use them either tonight for Korra or SnK or tomorrow.

Sep 14, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #89,923 of 177,745
  I just washed my Q701 pads and they are now drying :) I should be able to use them either tonight for Korra or SnK or tomorrow.

That will do it hopefully :)

Fudge cakes.... Crunchyroll, why have you forsaken me
frown.gif

Pfff get on my level!
I can't even access Crunchyroll here. I would have to use all sorts of proxy schiit....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back