「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 14, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #89,897 of 177,747
Originally Posted by Mshenay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any one have any idea how I can Rip the Audio out of the Mkv and end up with some sort of lossess? I mean it's 384 kbs audio... I'd like to end up with a wav honestly... 

Although I could Stero mix it and capture it live stream 

Demux it.

I'd elaborate but I can't remember if you were using Windows or not. 
tongue.gif

Sep 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #89,898 of 177,747
Sep 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #89,899 of 177,747
For me, my reading on free will and other topics has lead me to become a more mellow individual. I have now taken a "forgive but never forget" approach to myself and others. I have lowered the amount of anger and stress I experience. I now question much of the justice system.

"what would I be like with different beliefs"

Or my question, "What direction would I have been molded under a different environment?"

What parts of my personally would different experiences(people/events) suppress or amplify. Why do I stand here as the person I am?

I might not know the answer to all these questions but it causes me to pay more attention to myself and my surroundings. In doing so, this knowledge and reflection helps me improve my behavior.

Pff who cares about that

This lonesome chap does... :yum:

Sep 14, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #89,900 of 177,747
Two squabbling idiots managed to get my SHE3580 thread locked ;_;

Looks like it's back open to me?

I had a rather weird dream where I flew to the Netherlands and met you and your friends. Other than that, nothing to report from me...

What is this "Go" game? I don't remember ever playing it...

What were my friends like? Did you meet a sarcastic sadist, an obsessive fat otaku, a space nerd, and a Moroccan guy who made a lot of bad life choices?

Go is only the best game ever. It's like chess/shogi, but with simpler rules and a higher combinatorial multiplicity.

LOL I can't honestly say what they were like because I don't remember very much of the dream anymore...

Of course... The MC always goes for the less logical choice!
Holy crap, that's insane! :eek:
Are you participating or just spectating?
[rule]
Am I just picking at it the wrong way, or do I get a sense of shingeki mocking religion with the church of the wall or whatever it's called?

Darn those MCs! For once, I'd like to see those unrequited loves get requited.
I wish I was participating! Lol. Those joining are the best of the best, flown in from around the world, you'd need tons of talent and mad skeellz to get even into the preliminaries.

I think it's more of man's foolishness of looking towards a higher "being" or "purpose" of things when the situation gets dire.

I know, right! But I do like the way sakurasou doesn't conform to other anime stereotypes.
Wow, so you're traveling all the way from Malaysia (if memory serves me right) to Seattle just to spectate? :eek:

try Viper4Android, it's not a player, but it has a pretty unique EQing system

You need root for that.
Frankly, I'm not sure if Boris is quite ready for root yet or not...

PowerAmp is awesome, real good EQ too. It's not free, but it's still cheap and completely worth it.

I've gone through over a dozen free players for Android, and I didn't like a single one of them as much as I do poweramp.

It's indeed affordable, but problem is that they don't take paypal... which is a problem for me.

Can't you get google play cards over there in HK?

My God can beat up his God!

I have that poster in my room :p

Sep 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #89,901 of 177,747
For me, my reading on free will and other topics has lead me to become a more mellow individual. I have now taken a "forgive but never forget" approach to myself and others.
n doing so, this knowledge and reflection helps me improve my behavior.
This lonesome chap does... :yum:

Oh I'm just picking on you Unity

and never ever hold a grudge, when you forgive forget. If you remember every one's fault you end up creating more stress. The I forgive you but I wont forget that you ATE my cake [little illustration in palce of a big one] when you choose to remember you create stress... period. When you forget then you are truely free from the stress. That said how ever if you have reason not to trust some one that is valid, it's obvisouly more complicated then " Oh well I'll just forget about it" the idea behind forgetting is not holding it agains't them. Not dwelling on it. Granted when a sitation arrises and the lack of trust is valid you'll remember, but other wise forget about it.

And I feel you there, I like to learn about others as a way of improving ME as well

Although I've never really forgiven my father... he didn't do anything wrong except that he did nothing xD, I love him but me and Male Parental figures do not get along -.- hence is why I want me some DAUGHTERS, 

Moving on though, new episodes of LoK where awesome! the OST needs to be released ASAP... stupid guys holding that stuff to them selvs [that and I can't get ]

OMG YES Batman on wii U AND WATCH DOGS so excited for Watch Dogs Wii u :D 

Sep 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #89,902 of 177,747
LOL I can't honestly say what they were like because I don't remember very much of the dream anymore...
I know, right! But I do like the way sakurasou doesn't conform to other anime stereotypes.
Wow, so you're traveling all the way from Malaysia (if memory serves me right) to Seattle just to spectate?
eek.gif
You need root for that.
Frankly, I'm not sure if Boris is quite ready for root yet or not...

It's the biggest gaming event of the year to me, wouldn't be able to live it down if I didn't go at least once. I'm also going for a vacay of sorts, so I'm looking forward to it. 

Root isn't that to do. A little reading up is all you need, tbh I found jailbreaking much slightly harder.

Sep 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #89,904 of 177,747
  Almost done with Sakurasou now... I'm loving it!
I love how everyone doesn't automagically win at everything! Getting rejected seems to be too hipster for most anime to follow.
Also, caught up with Monogatari SS and I'll now try to catch up on Shingeki with all my might. I came to the really depressing conclusion that I haven't really watched enough anime this summer D:

And today was my last day of work! Time to get ready to move up to Seattle next week after an exciting trip tomorrow with my friends!

Yeah, pet no kanojo is pretty nice :)

Sakurasou is one of the more worthwhile Animes of last season. I honestly wish miss Kansai-ben got a little more lovin' from the guy. Lol

I can't put my tongue on it but I also liked it a alot.

17? Pfffft. I'm doing 21, including a third year subject (while I'm still in my second year).
wink.gif

But yeah, 17 is what I did last year approximately. Still pretty tough, but once you get into the rhythm of working hard doing more isn't that bad.

Dayum dude. The problem with me is that I'm also inthe business society so I have community jobs to do all day, and I also have to work on my own startup idea.

Oh, and hey.

What'd I miss the past 4 days? Not much, cool.

I taught about 20 people how to play go in the last two weeks, I feel proud. Probably going to a go society on Monday to see if it's any fun there. I want to become better, since this game is so much fun.

I've also been reading quite a bit. Right now I'm almost done with my first non-philosophy/science book since primary school (since like 9 years!!). It's pretty good, and I really enjoy reading it. The book I'm reading now is Kafka on the Shore, definitely recommend reading it since it's kinda messed up and crazy; just how I like my fiction. Jgray, you should definitely read this too.

Oh, and school started again. I'm going to be pretty loaded with work the coming year, so I'll be sorta inactive until summer vacation probably.

I can barely play go if even play dude.... :frowning2:
SnK is getting a 7/10 out of me from 9. Oh My Shoe and Mikasa did a great job at being so annoying by having voice, compared to the manga. And the constant "war is HELL ON A STICK YOU MUST DESPAIR" grates on me too much. At least all the budget went to nice looking fights and WoT-worthy matches OST...

I like the characters when I imagined them to be less blatant because the manga is monthly and my memory between chapters are hazy. At least all the budget went to nice looking fights and WoT-worthy matches OST...

At least it'll have cheesy OP and orchestral fight OST...

At least.

I do agree in some parts, like Rikkun said, character development is near none, and the amount of time they spend on a 'part' of the series in the anime is like forever. Which creates drama, but reduces story progression

Does anyone know if Korra is going to be on AnimeT or is it only on Nyaa? I'm still waiting to get the new episode.

Anyway, off to get some lunch at who knows where. Maybe Chick-fil-a

Sep 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #89,909 of 177,747
Finished reading Kafka on the Shore. It's a definite 9/10 if not higher, a surreal masterpiece. Actually best book I've ever read, but that's also because I haven't exactly read that many books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back