「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 22, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #79,606 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh nice. Are they German?

My lady friends?
Jup, all of them. Except for one girl from India and one from Bulgaria.
But most of them share some characteristics :D
They don't like PCs a lot, almost all of them don't watch anime, all of them dislike vidya gamez and only one of them like metal music like I do :D

I really lost track how I met them all...at least not through my general hobbies :p

Oh, and I really don't want to sound like some kind of show-off!
Sorry, if I do so.
"Look at me, I have all ze girlfriends!"
That's not what I want to say here. I just wanted to say that I can relate a bit to Kyousuke and other character in "harem situtations". Having woman all around you...but in my case, without any dirty things in mind :p

Broken english is broken

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #79,607 of 177,745
Oh the new Oreimo episode was cute :3

And why is it losing plot power?

I mean, at the end, he said that he decided for one girl! That's a big step up for him IMO.
And I really don't mind the Harem stuff. Why have so many female characters in the anime and don't use them? :p (no pun intended)

Over 70% of my friends are girls. That's not that common for an Otaku, right? :p

No, there (fortunately) is nothing harem-ish going on....

I can kind of relate to all these Harem anime dudes :D

As much as I want to spite all those that watch oreimo in the hopes that it would end up differently, I will respond to that spoiler in a spoiler box... sigh

Nope just kidding

Anybody that expect the end to go any other way than MC-kun choosing to incest it up is ... naive. And I do think that most are actually smart. That's why most that hated blond bitch wanted the end to at least be harem, as if that's the case, MC-kun won't be with the one they, the audience, don't like.

I want to say that MC-kun is different, bu at the same time, just by reading the damn title of the anime, I know that the end is predictable, and no matter what happens in the middle, it's going to end badly for those that don't want the end to be kyosuke X kirino. What will be interesting though is that the author picked someone else other than the blond bitch, but logically speaking that's as possible as pigs sprouting wings and fly.

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #79,609 of 177,745
Quote:
My lady friends?
Jup, all of them. Except for one girl from India and one from Bulgaria.
But most of them share some characteristics :D
They don't like PCs a lot, almost all of them don't watch anime, all of them dislike vidya gamez and only one of them like metal music like I do :D

I really lost track how I met them all...at least not through my general hobbies :p

Oh, and I really don't want to sound like some kind of show-off!
Sorry, if I do so.
"Look at me, I have all ze girlfriends!"
That's not what I want to say here. I just wanted to say that I can relate a bit to Kyousuke and other character in "harem situtations". Having woman all around you...but in my case, without any dirty things in mind :p

Broken english is broken

We have a pimp! 

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #79,611 of 177,745
Quote:
Beijing for a layover, Nanning, Zhangjiajie (I think), Yichang, Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, and then finally Shanghai.

Make sure to check out Beijings 798 district, if you have the time for that! Its the only place in that city, I really enjoyed :p Everything else made me kind of sad.
Quote:
We have a pimp! 

No, really, very far away from that.
I think its just easier for me to deal with girls for whatever reason.
Often not as primitive and boring as guys tend to be :p

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #79,612 of 177,745
Quote:
Nanning? Do you mean Nanjing?

So you going for whole summer?

Nope, Nanning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanning

And I'm only going to be out of the country for about 4 weeks/1 month. I'll be back for the rest of the summer but I might have to go to the boarding camp program of Project Oceanology (marine biology and such isn't really my thing so I don't really like the camp. I did it last year and hated it too, but not the boarding camp program, a separate day camp version). Now I need to finish all of my summer work (3 essays, 7-page or so reading if not more, and then a bunch of open ended questions in a huge packet, then two English readings) in 10 days.

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #79,613 of 177,745
Quote:
Make sure to check out Beijings 798 district, if you have the time for that! Its the only place in that city, I really enjoyed :p Everything else made me kind of sad.

I knew it
Quote:
Nope, Nanning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanning

And I'm only going to be out of the country for about 4 weeks/1 month. I'll be back for the rest of the summer but I might have to go to the boarding camp program of Project Oceanology (marine biology and such isn't really my thing so I don't really like the camp. I did it last year and hated it too, but not the boarding camp program, a separate day camp version). Now I need to finish all of my summer work (3 essays, 7-page or so reading if not more, and then a bunch of open ended questions in a huge packet, then two English readings) in 10 days.

Oh, so that's why you didn't have time

Just watched anime with full blasting speakers.

IT WAS AWESOME.

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #79,614 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
DAYUM!!

MUNICH! Niceu

Dude, should have told us you were going back home.

Where in China are you going. If you go to Guangzhou, say hi to James of FiiO for me.

Beijing for a layover, Nanning, Zhangjiajie (I think), Yichang, Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, and then finally Shanghai.

Wow that sounds like quite the journey!

Meh that was kind of mediocre

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #79,615 of 177,745
Quote:
I knew it

Just watched anime with full blasting speakers.

IT WAS AWESOME.

Okay...... ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

My family gave up on telling me how annoying all these "high pitched vocal with all this gibberish" are.
I told them that they survived me, watching cartoon stuff all the time when I was young, and that they would also survive me watching anime now.

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #79,616 of 177,745
Quote:
Wow that sounds like quite the journey!

Meh that was kind of mediocre

It was drawn out longer at some parts than it should have but I thought that it was better than the manga.....although just barely
I wrote this last time for my Reddit post

[size=small] The manga is just barely 3X the length of the anime right now. The high BD sales, high animation costs and everything in this show means that its probably now a 'series' that we can expect.[/size]

[size=small] I read the manga. This episode was SO much better than the manga's rendition of it even though nearly everything is verbatim. I couldn't feel the urgency, the power, the pride, the honor of Pixis and his message to the soldiers in the manga. It kinda went past that scene in about 20 reading seconds. The anime added scenes, images, and words to the speech but the additions made it just so much better.[/size]

[size=small] So yeah, its like 1 chapter per episode right now. But considering that this is probably going to be continued, the manga being just barely ahead of the series, and where they want to fix the mistakes/not as good parts of the manga. This is doing quite well.[/size]

So yeah. What you see happening in this episode took place over the course of about 10 manga pages. NO. I am NOT schitting you
The bottom isn't a spoiler for people who haven't read the manga, its for those who haven't seen the newest episode yet so you can read it
From the moment he punches himself to the moment he regains concseiousness at the end seriously was over a few chapters.
However what happened in the manga, was a bit quickly done and rough. A lot of 'why's' and 'how's' were there and so the anime is doing a good job of adding extra stuff to bridge everything togeter

Ep 12 is probably the episode with the MOST non manga material since the series started
Quote:
Okay...... ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

My family gave up on telling me how annoying all these "high pitched vocal with all this gibberish" are.
I told them that they survived me, watching cartoon stuff all the time when I was young, and that they would also survive me watching anime now.

Yeah..the high pitness is a bit annoying

Jun 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #79,617 of 177,745
Hm I see. I guess that makes sense then and it would be supplementary to the manga.

I still don't understand why Eren wasn't regenerating when he was "sleepy." Was he too injured? If so, that means he can't complete the mission.

Jun 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #79,618 of 177,745
Quote:
Hm I see. I guess that makes sense then and it would be supplementary to the manga.

I still don't understand why Eren wasn't regenerating when he was "sleepy." Was he too injured? If so, that means he can't complete the mission.

It wasn't ever explained at that part why. I doubt the mangaka knows as well. Most just make stuff up as they go along.

Jun 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #79,619 of 177,745
@Tom

Do I smell a Harem going on? 
wink.gif

Jun 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #79,620 of 177,745
What's with all this pimp talk?

Oh that's why:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
     Quote:
We have a pimp! 

No, really, very far away from that.
I think its just easier for me to deal with girls for whatever reason.
Often not as primitive and boring as guys tend to be :p

Yeah me too! Most of my closest friends are girls. Talking to guys about your personal life is just awkward at times. -.-
And shopping/talk about life >> videogames/girl talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back