「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 22, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #79,591 of 177,745
Quote:
Not just FAKKU talk, also talking about my feels. It's easier to tell you guys what's on my mind when it comes to insecurities and feeling down than it does to real life friends. I have a slight feel of showing signs of inferiority like feeling insecure to RL friends.

Ah senior high school. What I was saying was hypocritical. Back then I didn't do crap but browse head-fi and watch anime either. Still, doing something productive would without a doubt be more... well, productive!

Yep, I talked about my feels long ago. I don't have problems with them anymore so its not a topic for me much anymore.

WEll....gaming is what I've been doing a lot :)

Murica!
Quote:
Friends on the internet are still friends, despite what others may claim. They share rage, joy, sadness together, and maybe more so than IRL friends. 

Thanks. I like you too Jgray 
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #79,596 of 177,745
This is just too funny to not be shared :D

Oh man... That's hilarious! XD
Gta mods are always fun though.

Seeing how 2ch helped Densha Otoko makes me remember how you guys encouraged me to do stuff as well, and the good times I've had here in general. Perhaps nothing related to really big life decisions like in that story, but in the very least this place is ideal for blowing of some steam, or share things I'm excited about that other people may find boring.

Some people say that online people don't count as friends. I'd disagree. Having real life social contacts is very important, because humans need social interaction to train their social skills, and forums don't cut it. However, the great advantage of forums above real life social contacts is that I can tell you guys anything without feeling ashamed. Can't do that with real life friends, even my most close ones, when it comes to some things.

Which brings me to the following point:
Bowei, you post too much. Stop posting that much, it affects the amount of free time you have which will have negative consequences, since you could spend your free time doing something productive. :wink:

I never really poured my feelings IRL. I don't know why; maybe as the eldest of 5 siblings, I have to look strong for the fam, since I'm the shining star. That's tremendous pressure in of itself, and to explain that to someone else face to face is... daunting. Sure I never really bare myself here since I designate this as the "being dumb as bricks" place, but on the Diary Thread... I've done way more emotional discussions there than IRL.

That's on the more personal side, and on the more casual side, even then I still have a few masks for RL compared to the internet. Heck, now that I know graph is reachable IRL, I don't know how I'll act in front of him.

Friends on the internet are still friends, despite what others may claim. They share rage, joy, sadness together, and maybe more so than IRL friends. While anonymity usually is portrayed in a bad light, in this case, I feel that anonymity serves a nebulous, positive purpose.

I think online friends definitely count as friends!
And for sure it's easier to spill your guts out online since you don't have to face the people you're talking to IRL...

New Oreimo episode , watching now.

I think that Oreimo may just be one of the most gifable anime's in recent times.

This new episode was bad. Plot is going all over the place. Oh, and jgray, they're continuing down the harem route :mad:
[rule]
Also watched the newest Henneko today, it was meh as well.

Jun 22, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #79,597 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh man... That's hilarious! XD
Gta mods are always fun though.
I think online friends definitely count as friends!
And for sure it's easier to spill your guts out online since you don't have to face the people you're talking to IRL...
This new episode was bad. Plot is going all over the place. Oh, and jgray, they're continuing down the harem route
mad.gif

Also watched the newest Henneko today, it was meh as well.

It's losing plot power, but gaining moe power.

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #79,603 of 177,745
Oh the new Oreimo episode was cute :3
And why is it losing plot power?

I mean, at the end, he said that he decided for one girl! That's a big step up for him IMO.
And I really don't mind the Harem stuff. Why have so many female characters in the anime and don't use them? :p (no pun intended)

Over 70% of my friends are girls. That's not that common for an Otaku, right? :p
No, there (fortunately) is nothing harem-ish going on....
I can kind of relate to all these Harem anime dudes :D

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #79,604 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh the new Oreimo episode was cute :3
And why is it losing plot power?

I mean, at the end, he said that he decided for one girl! That's a big step up for him IMO.
And I really don't mind the Harem stuff. Why have so many female characters in the anime and don't use them? :p (no pun intended)

Over 70% of my friends are girls. That's not that common for an Otaku, right? :p
No, there (fortunately) is nothing harem-ish going on....
I can kind of relate to all these Harem anime dudes :D

I didn't see the ending of the episode before I posted that.

Oreimo is doing it right
It's giving many fans closure in terms of seeing their fav heroines get close to the MC while still offering a descisive ending.
Oh nice. Are they German?

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #79,605 of 177,745
Quote:
Munich, then China.

Munich...nice city, but not representative for Germany at all :D
Bavaria in general could be considered a different country...people there are weird and their accent is just scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back