「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #77,431 of 177,745
Oh SCHIIT... I just came to a sudden realization that my macbook charger wont work in japan
confused_face.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #77,435 of 177,745
Quote:
When are you going?
maybe we can meet up?

nico nico douga
frown.gif

How do you stream anime on Nico? The channel thing is always displayed as blocked because I'm not from the region.

Jun 3, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #77,439 of 177,745
Originally Posted by EveTan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*nevermind, I used it, btw, how can I cancel the subscription to premium?

Gotta go somewhere in Paypal > click on profile > Click on My Money on the left > update pre-approved payments, it's there somewhere.

You should remember to do this nearing the end of the month, because I believe the money hungry people at Nico will cancel your premium status the moment you break the Paypal subscription.

Jun 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #77,441 of 177,745
Woohoo, nothing to quote!
Looks like maybe I should take a break from little busters to watch the most recent episode of suisei though...
Oh, and it looks like mah stax are going to end up costing $527 shipped roughly, but none are in stock until the end of the month...

Nice! In the mean time I'll still try to get that Lambda Signature on eBay. If I don't win that, then I might go for the combo you're getting.

Jun 3, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #77,444 of 177,745
Nice! In the mean time I'll still try to get that Lambda Signature on eBay. If I don't win that, then I might go for the combo you're getting.

that's why you've been in the stax thread as of late 
tongue.gif

Yup! :D

I am convinced that Stax's Lamba series is the way to go for my music preferences and overall sound. LCD-2 is good but not to my liking; HD800 is good but too canny sounding to my ears without a ton of modifications; HE-500 is good but too bright for me; SR-007 MKI is good but too laid back for my liking.

If I'm going to be spending $400+ (past my $300 point of diminishing returns) on any set of audio gear, it'll be a Lambda rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back