「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 3, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #77,401 of 177,745
Originally Posted by EveTan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it worth paying $8 a month for prem?

I only got it so I can timeshift loli singers when I miss the broadcasts.

Not really worth it IMO.

Don't buy it at the end of a month, as each subscription is only good for that month, not 30 days. I know this because I renewed mine on the 29th, so I paid $8 for 2 days worth only. :C

Jun 3, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #77,402 of 177,745
Quote:

I only got it so I can timeshift loli singers when I miss the broadcasts.

Not really worth it IMO.

Don't buy it at the end of a month, as each subscription is only good for that month, not 30 days. I know this because I renewed mine on the 29th, so I paid $8 for 2 days worth only. :C

How did you pay for it? Btw can't you still timeshift singers  with a reg account? I've been doing that with mine.

Last time I tried credit card, it wouldn't go through. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #77,403 of 177,745
Originally Posted by EveTan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you pay for it? Btw can't you still timeshift singers  with a reg account? I've been doing that with mine.

Last time I tried credit card, it wouldn't go through. 

I used PayPal.

A regular account can only timeshift singers who already reserved a broadcast slot.

Most of the singers I listen to just broadcast out of the blue, so it's not possible to timeshift them ahead of time, that's why a premium account is needed to catch up on them.

It may have changed and I don't know, but can you actually watch broadcasts that are already over, even though you didn't reserve it ahead of time?

Jun 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #77,405 of 177,745
RDG: 9 episodes in and I still have no idea what's going on. I'd say it's a slightly below-average fantasy show.
Devil part timer: Probably the best comedy this season and I for one am really enjoying it. But if you didn't enjoy the first few episodes you won't find it much different now. 

I dropped Date A Live and never bothered with the other two. 

Hope you didn't do that with your k701s 
tongue.gif

. Ugh my ears feel fatigued just thinking about it. 

Thanks

Ive heard many good things about devil part timer

Hey bowei, I was wondering if you had any clear hair on you.

^ cute picture to add to the recent images panel

I have plenty clean!

gurd. your memorization for words is... but you're not the only one. 
Date A Live is fun 
biggrin.gif

however the mood/atmosphere changes around ep 6-8. Don't know if this is a spoiler, but it pertains to a certain type of cliche character
one of the characters that pops up is kinda a psychopath if that adds to the cliche (which you said you drc). 

Overall it's a fun watch :D
Banzai <- ye I plan on watching, but I can't tell you what you're asking for
same for arata since you're asking for ani-mooooooooooo
Devil part timer? You mean Hataraku Maou? I think you'd definitely like this :D

0o0o0o what's your pic from?

Thanks. Ill watch it

Sigh~ this is why nico nico rips gives me eve cancer....
I dont mind SD but the pixilation is just.... : /

W000000TTTTT Kotori FTW~

[rule][rule]Going to watch hentai ouji HD on a 36" TV to wash my eyes...

The new episode was kawaii

@Gargantia 09

OMG What.... I'm speechless...

Gen is back!!!

THEY ARE HUMANS???

MIND=BLOWN!!!!!1111!!!!!

This genetic modification thing reminds me of Gundam SEED.

Humans fighting genetically modiflied humans.

and I watched it on a 36" TV at 1m with huge speakers! :D
can't get any better than this.

[rule]
On other news:
LOLZ

I TOOK THE SAME SCREENSHOT FOR DEADLY!!! What!! Lolol we thought the same thing! Except I took it and saved it for later use against him!!! >_<

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #77,412 of 177,745
Woohoo, nothing to quote!
Looks like maybe I should take a break from little busters to watch the most recent episode of suisei though...
Oh, and it looks like mah stax are going to end up costing $527 shipped roughly, but none are in stock until the end of the month...

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #77,413 of 177,745
Quote:

I used PayPal.

A regular account can only timeshift singers who already reserved a broadcast slot.

Most of the singers I listen to just broadcast out of the blue, so it's not possible to timeshift them ahead of time, that's why a premium account is needed to catch up on them.

It may have changed and I don't know, but can you actually watch broadcasts that are already over, even though you didn't reserve it ahead of time?

Paypal works? Can you show me a little more about that? I couldn't find a paypal option.

*nevermind, I used it, btw, how can I cancel the subscription to premium?
Quote:
Looks like maybe I should take a break from little busters to watch the most recent episode of suisei though...
Oh, and it looks like mah stax are going to end up costing $527 shipped roughly, but none are in stock until the end of the month...

Oho, finally the Stax route. I am proud of you.

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #77,414 of 177,745
Read all the books and did not watch a single episode ^o^

I suggest you watch it with someone else. Why, you may wonder? To see their reaction. Like what I do with this thread and Shingeki no Kyojin. Seeing the guys here flip their sheet is nothing short of amazing.
--------
So finally went and continue with Gargantia. Stopped at ep 5, i.e. the beach episode. But only continued until ep.7 since that's how much I bothered to get last time lol. Finally some conflict!

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #77,415 of 177,745
Quote:

YES! Watch Gargantia 9!

you getting STAX??
eek.gif

maybe you can get an energizer to use with P-IA
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back