「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #76,411 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Oh so that's the thread with the problems?

That is one good example for a totaly derailed thread.

Shure it is. What can people talk about other than the insane price tag? I mean, only what, 5 people, have briefly listened to them for less than 10 minutes. Yup, lots to talk about.

May 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #76,412 of 177,745
Quote:
OMG!

Why did no one REALIZE THIS about Suisei!??

I had to read a small post on /r/anime to find this out on why Suisei has been REALLY REALLY SUCKING.

Gen...didn't fricking write Suisei. He only wrote the first AND last episode of the original series. Random people just fill in the middle parts. First episode was amazing if you guys remember.

LOLOLOLOL. Actually the first was ok. But LOLOLOLOL. 

Go get skype on your phone or something

maybe. just maybe. 

May 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #76,413 of 177,745
Quote:
OMG!

I had to read a small post on /r/anime to find this out on why Suisei has been REALLY REALLY SUCKING.

Gen...didn't fricking write Suisei. He only wrote the first AND last episode of the original series. Random people just fill in the middle parts. First episode was amazing if you guys remember.

I might just seriously drop the series until the last episode in that case....
Oh, and I'm going to arbitrarily place some beautiful music that Lugia shared with me over the past little while...

May 26, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #76,415 of 177,745
Quote:
MECHY ARIGATOU. SO BEAUTIFUL. 

Haha, no problem. Just trying to spread the music 'round... :3
Sigh, Rakuten is having a sale right now with Tenso where they will cover 4k yen of the shipping costs on orders of 10k yen or more... To spend 10k on CDs like those mentioned above or save up for new headphones/other things... 
redface.gif

May 26, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #76,416 of 177,745
Quote:

Oh, and I'm going to arbitrarily place some beautiful music that Lugia shared with me over the past little while...

Will listen after LOGH's awesomeness is done.

Yeah , I didn't realize that Suisei wasn't a Gen thing at all until today. He just helped some poor directors write the first and last ending. 

May 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #76,417 of 177,745
Quote:
Will listen after LOGH's awesomeness is done.

Yeah , I didn't realize that Suisei wasn't a Gen thing at all until today. He just helped some poor directors write the first and last ending. 

lord of green hobos
legs of giant hobbits 
lewd obsessive giant huger
legend of golapagos hermits
legend of galactic heroes? :D
Quote:
Sigh, Rakuten is having a sale right now with Tenso where they will cover 4k yen of the shipping costs on orders of 10k yen or more... To spend 10k on CDs like those mentioned above or save up for new headphones/other things... 
redface.gif

:l

May 26, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #76,418 of 177,745
redface.gif

Whoops wrong pic

May 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #76,419 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
OMG!

[video snip]

Kaze no Uta was really beautiful. Torch sounded kind of out of place with the drums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back