「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #76,427 of 177,745
Quote:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lmgtfy

eek.gif
 holy sheet. ah i c. thanks jgray :>

May 26, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #76,431 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh and btw, I had SEED Destiny's OP (or was it just SEED) stuck in my head since this morning. I have to say it's a rather melancholic jpop.

Which one. The entire series spans 110+ episodes and has multiple OP's

I like 

Invoke
Ignited
Boku Tachi____
Pride
Believe

for OP's

May 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #76,435 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Haha, no problem. Just trying to spread the music 'round... :3
Sigh, Rakuten is having a sale right now with Tenso where they will cover 4k yen of the shipping costs on orders of 10k yen or more... To spend 10k on CDs like those mentioned above or save up for new headphones/other things... 
redface.gif

Whoops wrong pic

at

Which costs lots of money...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
OMG!

Why did no one REALIZE THIS about Suisei!??

I had to read a small post on /r/anime to find this out on why Suisei has been REALLY REALLY SUCKING.

Gen...didn't fricking write Suisei. He only wrote the first AND last episode of the original series. Random people just fill in the middle parts. First episode was amazing if you guys remember.

I might just seriously drop the series until the last episode in that case....
Oh, and I'm going to arbitrarily place some beautiful music that Lugia shared with me over the past little while...

[video snip]

Kaze no Uta was really beautiful. Torch sounded kind of out of place with the drums.

I actually liked the drums and guitar in Torch. As a different version, it isn't bad lolz

Quote:
Quote:
"Song" I think.

o i c... so Saya Song. or Song of Saya. 

So song of wind? :0 sounds like something you'd hear from key. 

Yup! :D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sweet mama. how'd you do that. 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lmgtfy

LOL

May 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #76,440 of 177,745
Quote:
I meant on physical movable disk media that isn't made from neodymium. I have about 100GB's of actual pron right now

lol jokes I don't have H on my comp maybe few gigs of specially selected pronz but that's it. I do have gigs worth of pictures and recorded videos of girls I've been with though :) 

Love the transition of this thread on anime/manga has side tracked to pronz and h collections lolol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back