「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #76,381 of 177,745
Sigh, why are so many head-fiers so defensive out there. I always see arguments sprout around meaningless topics and misunderstandings... Well, granted I do lurk on the  Heir thread a good amount 
size]

But I've definitely seen a good amount in other threads. On one hand it's interesting to watch, but on the other, I start to wonder how people can have this much passion/hate.

Feels like those are the ones that either jumped in with the maximum of their funds available, and thus are liable to defend whatever they got with tooth and nail and have to justify liking it; or jumped in with a more reasonable budget, but got material lust that they are defending something that they are aiming to get next. Can't have what they want to look bad now.

Either way, they see any criticism on the product they have as an insult to their decision; nobody likes to be wrong.

May 26, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #76,382 of 177,745
Quote:
Signatures don't show up on tapatalk

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

あなたに理解できない面白さがあると言うことは、それはそれだけあなたは、つまらない人間だと言うことよ。
My crappy translation: If there is something interesting but you couldn't get it, it means, you are that uninteresting. 

Well, I didn't get slice of life at first.

As for Moe, I don't know. To me, Moe is everywhere.

May 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #76,384 of 177,745
So I see that the Sakura-chan pic is a bit blue. How to fix?

The pic doesn't look all that blue on my side, but if it is, use GIMP (or photoshop) to just decrease the blue color saturation...

Naw. They were always, always stingy on the rice portions, also somewhat too much fat in the meat. That and I don't like cold chicken either. Eating out in HK is still cheaper than eating out in London, for example. The cheaper HK outlets, like the places uni student would eat at give you a lot more food for your money though. Glad my Dad talked us into eating at one of those, guess it was nostalgic for him and filling for us.

I lived in HK for a month at a friends house. (oh yeah, The Peak is a fine place to live :D)

(Also visited Beijing for a weekend...that city made me sad)

In this month I spent like 600€ just on food. Deary me, so worth it! From dirty fried noodles in Mong Kok to super fancy Haut Cuisine in the Hutong:

Oh and for all you Valvrave fans out there xD
http://www.japanator.com/valvrave-s-saki-rukino-gets-her-own-spin-off-manga-28740.phtml

Holy crap, what a view!!! :eek:

Yay, I just discovered J-List!

Sooo many cool things :)

This one made me lough pretty hard:
http://www.jlist.com/product/US0004

Even for Kuroneko, 100 bucks is a bit much :/
http://www.jlist.com/product/PRE2403

Meh, go check out how much those figurines are on cdjapan, they may be cheaper :wink:

Signatures don't show up on tapatalk

Use the mobile site then?

May 26, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #76,389 of 177,745
Quote:
Was looking at the old post in the Gunpla thread... where is your Destiny Gundam?

Oh that, I cancelled that order long ago. I was going to buy it, but then saw the freedom...

And now I'm getting the Exia :)
Quote:
bowei has figure fandom. 

and you never told me what where in the boxes yesterday 

Nothing were in them

May 26, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #76,391 of 177,745
Quote:
fewafjieowafjoewai. but such nice looking boxes. What did they hold? They looked like you could through them from a few stories.

Paint Balling tmrw :D

They were just there...

They have old CD's in them. So basically nothing.

What gun you have?

May 26, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #76,393 of 177,745
Quote:
none >_> using the ones they provide. my pops would butcher my arse if he learned I had such a thing. 

>:0 dudeee. how many CD's. 

Not audio CD's. 40 approx filled with tech

Lol, do what you want. I had a real looking airsoft gun for a long time. I'm 18 now so guns for me :)

May 26, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #76,394 of 177,745
What does "luck" have to do with anything?

In any case, you should "get lucky."

I heard people say the CD press of the album RAM was bad sounding. The Youtube one sounds fine though
Well the thing is I can rip out my phone and just read a few few pages or chapters while going to uni, in class, in bed in the bathroom or when I'm bored etc. With anime bit different can't just start blasting anime in class or such not to mention no download as you go like my manga which updates all the manga series I've got downloaded as I read through.

Oh I see. Reminds me of the year I ripped 1400 chapters of 20 manga's on my phone to read over vacation and never did.
Book in loh :frowning2:

Back to military camp

See you all next week (though I have internet access there)

Aww, see you next week.
Still mad at Railgun for taking the moe route of magic vs science. In the meantime, my MA350 has a new protector.

Yours still work? Dammmm. Mine broke a few days ago. 
I lived in HK for a month at a friends house. (oh yeah, The Peak is a fine place to live :D)

In this month I spent like 600€ just on food. Deary me, so worth it! From dirty fried noodles in Mong Kok to super fancy Haut Cuisine in the Hutong:

http://www.japanator.com/valvrave-s-saki-rukino-gets-her-own-spin-off-manga-28740.phtml

That looks like a fancy place.

No thanks to the spinoff of anything Valvrave.
The way Annie, Reiner and Bertholt are always together... man, that foreshadowing.....

You anime-firsters would do well to remember this titbit.

I felt the same way. During the last episode
when the freckled dude kept on thanking the blonde dude about leading them and how he is awesome and stuff. Here I was thinking he would die.

In SnK, anytime those 'friendships' are formed. I just wait....

I'll never understand why people like slice of life, or Moe.

Those don't hit high on my list anymore except for pure enjoyment. But I do like nicely executed scenes and series
Jgray is just a bitter, cynical hater. :p

We get it, we get it llol

Define: bad-sounding
CD sounds fine to me, exactly the same as HD (24/88). Vinyl rip sounds...like typical vinyl sound.

Naw. They were always, always stingy on the rice portions, also somewhat too much fat in the meat. That and I don't like cold chicken either. Eating out in HK is still cheaper than eating out in London, for example. The cheaper HK outlets, like the places uni student would eat at give you a lot more food for your money though. Glad my Dad talked us into eating at one of those, guess it was nostalgic for him and filling for us.

Wow that is one helluva good view! :-o
I bet that place costs a fortune though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back