「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 12, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #74,596 of 177,745

Kana Hanazawa's voice feels so out of place. She should only voice lolis 
tongue.gif

May 12, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #74,597 of 177,745
Quote:
Shingeki no Kyojin episode 5

Well I was expecting a huge surprise that they're hiding from us (the comeback of Eren) but it didn't materialise so it was a bit of a disappointment in a sense that I will be astonished next week or the week after that.

This episode was quite informative but also very brutal and shows how deep they are in the craphole they're living in.

They were some things that I didn't get like how Eren brutally killed those bandits. Was it fear or was it a natural compulsive instinct to brutally stab that guy's face a dozen times?
To my eyes, he's no better than those bandits but hey, it's clearly shown that the world they live in is basically the theory of Darwin, which is natural selection, the survival of the fittest.

Mikasa's awakening was interesting. Compared to Eren, she is in complete control of her powers whereas Eren is ultimately the power of rage which explains why he sucks as a soldier
It's the bit where she said that she finally realised how cruel the world is, that separates Eren and Mikasa. She understands way more the world than Eren does. She knows that survival is the key to fight against those titans while Eren thinks that decimating them head on is the best which is not of course.

Speaking of the Titans, I still don't get why they chose Titans as the monsters and why do they look like mindless humans.
I know there's a moral side in it, maybe a a sort of personification of the things bad about the current society perhaps? Where the strong gets stronger and the weak gets weaker? Or more appropriately, the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.

Anyway enough of this nonsense blabbering, SnK is still going very strong.

And something else, I wanted to try something different in my drawings because I felt that I've been doing the same thing over and over again so I went into very deep lengths and decided to draw an H-Scene (first ever) but not what you would probably think. Well this little peek will show you clearly what's going on.

O MAI GAWD WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY BRAIN?!!?!!!

From the looks of it. 

The author is B.Sing it and never thought his manga would SERIOUSLY take off from that a few years ago. And thus those details you are asking probably weren't even worked out when his LN was being written to that point.

May 12, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #74,599 of 177,745
Quote:

Also, everyone needs to watch this (or at least the first 5 minutes):

Haha, those videos are absolutely glorious!
Quote:
Shingeki no Kyojin episode 5

Well I was expecting a huge surprise that they're hiding from us (the comeback of Eren) but it didn't materialise so it was a bit of a disappointment in a sense that I will be astonished next week or the week after that.

This episode was quite informative but also very brutal and shows how deep they are in the craphole they're living in.

They were some things that I didn't get like how Eren brutally killed those bandits. Was it fear or was it a natural compulsive instinct to brutally stab that guy's face a dozen times?
To my eyes, he's no better than those bandits but hey, it's clearly shown that the world they live in is basically the theory of Darwin, which is natural selection, the survival of the fittest.

Mikasa's awakening was interesting. Compared to Eren, she is in complete control of her powers whereas Eren is ultimately the power of rage which explains why he sucks as a soldier
It's the bit where she said that she finally realised how cruel the world is, that separates Eren and Mikasa. She understands way more the world than Eren does. She knows that survival is the key to fight against those titans while Eren thinks that decimating them head on is the best which is not of course.

Speaking of the Titans, I still don't get why they chose Titans as the monsters and why do they look like mindless humans.
I know there's a moral side in it, maybe a a sort of personification of the things bad about the current society perhaps? Where the strong gets stronger and the weak gets weaker? Or more appropriately, the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.

Anyway enough of this nonsense blabbering, SnK is still going very strong.

And something else, I wanted to try something different in my drawings because I felt that I've been doing the same thing over and over again so I went into very deep lengths and decided to draw an H-Scene (first ever) but not what you would probably think. Well this little peek will show you clearly what's going on.

O MAI GAWD WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY BRAIN?!!?!!!

They'll explain what's up with Eren next episode. I guarantee it and I haven't even seen episode 5 yet.

May 12, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #74,600 of 177,745
Quote:
I meant sonically

Who's that?

Quote:
Nickel stands up to being plugged and unplugged better than gold. 

From NASA guidelines for connectors "Electroless nickel plated shells are preferred for space flight" 

Syrs??

Quote:

LOL

Quote:
This lol.
Thanks for educating these boons.

For all other non-iron/non-ferrite inquiries, please generalize with "oxidize" rather than "rust".

Quote:
rust |rəst|
noun
1 a reddish- or yellowish-brown flaky coating of iron oxide that is formed on iron or steel by oxidation, esp. in the presence of moisture.

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!
I learned something today. :p

May 12, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #74,601 of 177,745
Aku no Hana is getting better and better. Best show of the season, no doubt.

If it keeps this up throughout the remaining 7 episodes it shall become a member among the teeny tiny list of 10/10's on my MAL.

May 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #74,604 of 177,745
When I woke up I suddenly realized I still have lots of homework to do today. Then slowly I checked up on every piece of homework only to find out I've already done all of my homework during the week. :cool:

I feel so awesome right now. Though now I have no idea what to do. Already watched all the new anime episodes that came out this weekend, so I have nothing to do.
I guess I'll just go read in my book again.

May 12, 2013 at 8:17 AM Post #74,605 of 177,745
When I woke up I suddenly realized I still have lots of homework to do today. Then slowly I checked up on every piece of homework only to find out I've already done all of my homework during the week. :cool:

I feel so awesome right now. Though now I have no idea what to do. Already watched all the new anime episodes that came out this weekend, so I have nothing to do.
I guess I'll just go read in my book again.

Darn, boss, truly rocking this school life huh.
Must learn from your example.
But do you often receive assignments that you've only been taught 1/3 of the topics and need to wait for up to 2 succeeding classes to finish the assignment? Those kind really kill my motivation :frowning2:

May 12, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #74,606 of 177,745
Darn, boss, truly rocking this school life huh.
Must learn from your example.
But do you often receive assignments that you've only been taught 1/3 of the topics and need to wait for up to 2 succeeding classes to finish the assignment? Those kind really kill my motivation :frowning2:

I always read ahead, and, since it's math, that tends to be sufficient to complete an assignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back