「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #74,581 of 177,745
Quote:
They sound great, certainly not a bass-head IEM though, which is good. I think the JH16Pro might be a little bassier... my memories already start to fail me lol.
But the highs in the JH Freq Phase model was simply amazing.

Do you want to know why? If yes click on the spoiler below (and don't quote me if you don't wanna know)

The track and stuff is all a excuse. In reality...

She's a crazy siscon and wants to marry her sister.
Moving to the States she can somewhat conceal the fact that they're sisters; The state chosen allows homosexual marriage.

To keep you from the pleasure from having to brush down the silver every two days :< audio companies are so mean.

This lol.
Thanks for educating these boons.

For all other non-iron/non-ferrite inquiries, please generalize with "oxidize" rather than "rust".

All fake.

kalbi. you done with exams?

May 12, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #74,589 of 177,745

Also, everyone needs to watch this (or at least the first 5 minutes):

May 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #74,593 of 177,745
Also, everyone needs to watch this (or at least the first 5 minutes):

That was fakking brilliant, hahaha!

Speaking of which, I just saw Joseph Vincent live. Oh man he has one if those sexy, seducive, smooth, romantic-sounding voices. He has a pretty good falsetto voice too.

Kawaii desu!!! ^_^

May 12, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #74,595 of 177,745
Shingeki no Kyojin episode 5

Well I was expecting a huge surprise that they're hiding from us (the comeback of Eren) but it didn't materialise so it was a bit of a disappointment in a sense that I will be astonished next week or the week after that.

This episode was quite informative but also very brutal and shows how deep they are in the craphole they're living in.

They were some things that I didn't get like how Eren brutally killed those bandits. Was it fear or was it a natural compulsive instinct to brutally stab that guy's face a dozen times?
To my eyes, he's no better than those bandits but hey, it's clearly shown that the world they live in is basically the theory of Darwin, which is natural selection, the survival of the fittest.

Mikasa's awakening was interesting. Compared to Eren, she is in complete control of her powers whereas Eren is ultimately the power of rage which explains why he sucks as a soldier
It's the bit where she said that she finally realised how cruel the world is, that separates Eren and Mikasa. She understands way more the world than Eren does. She knows that survival is the key to fight against those titans while Eren thinks that decimating them head on is the best which is not of course.

Speaking of the Titans, I still don't get why they chose Titans as the monsters and why do they look like mindless humans.
I know there's a moral side in it, maybe a a sort of personification of the things bad about the current society perhaps? Where the strong gets stronger and the weak gets weaker? Or more appropriately, the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.

Anyway enough of this nonsense blabbering, SnK is still going very strong.

And something else, I wanted to try something different in my drawings because I felt that I've been doing the same thing over and over again so I went into very deep lengths and decided to draw an H-Scene (first ever) but not what you would probably think. Well this little peek will show you clearly what's going on.

O MAI GAWD WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY BRAIN?!!?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back