「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #74,161 of 177,745
Quote:
nap. lame op. don't know what you've been drinking. Must be stronger than what deadly drinks.

Speaking of listening to speakers... I tried my repaired on-ears and thought I was listening to speakers and flipped schiit b/c I thought my pops would hear it. How does IS compare to binaural?

There isn't imaging as much. But it does have the soundstage without almost sounding too weird.

Binaural will have imaging AND soundstage and have that efficently mixed together. There are some songs that already have some imaging in the back that make it sound like its even more lifelike with the IS Surround, but its really just an emulator for speakers and it works mad well.

Just follow the instructions up above and try it out. Remember to download x86 version of TB from the link no MATTER what version of Windows you run.

May 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #74,162 of 177,745

Last year, Netflix got rid of a ton of anime and schiit loads of anime fans complained.

This year, they are adding anime LIKE NO FRICKING TOMORROW!

But then I see this....OMG.

The name...oh gosh. Kill it before it lays eggs!

Everything on netflix is in dub UNLESS its only availble in sub(which is a bit unlikely if Netflix got rights to it already)

It's not exactly uber large, but it does have the series

May 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #74,163 of 177,745

Last year, Netflix got rid of a ton of anime and schiit loads of anime fans complained.

Everything on netflix is in dub UNLESS its only availble in sub(which is a bit unlikely if Netflix got rights to it already)

I was PO'ed when they got rid of Baka to Test in the middle of while I was watching it... :angry_face: But they added it again a few weeks back. :wink:

May 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #74,164 of 177,745

Quote:
Speaking of listening to speakers... I tried my repaired on-ears and thought I was listening to speakers and flipped schiit b/c I thought my pops would hear it. How does IS compare to binaural?

IS is still but a simulation.
It does give a more laid back impression but try it for a while, you may or may not like it. I'm from the latter; it hurts my ears. They must have shifted the balance towards a bit too much upper treble.

Vocal-centric songs may feel a bit empty as well.

Quote:
Just follow the instructions up above and try it out. Remember to download x86 version of TB from the link no MATTER what version of Windows you run.

Why? Both leads to the same exact file/link anyway.

Quote:

It's dubbed. What do you want them to name it?
Squid Girl is EXACTLY what Ika-Musume means, and is.
Besides that, I don't even want to imagine the terrible English dubs reading "ika-musume", I can already feel nightmares ambushing my sleep.
If you wanna complain about naming, go complain about stuff like Shadow Warriors (a.k.a. Utawarerumono ---> that which was sung)

May 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #74,165 of 177,745
Quote:
It does give a more laid back impression but try it for a while, you may or may not like it. I'm from the latter; it hurts my ears. They must have shifted the balance towards a bit too much upper treble.

Besides that, I don't even want to imagine the terrible English dubs reading "ika-musume", I can already feel nightmares ambushing my sleep.
If you wanna complain about naming, go complain about stuff like Shadow Warriors (a.k.a. Utawarerumono ---> that which was sung)

I probably won't be trying it soon :p still have yet to get myself a USB.
Quote:
There isn't imaging as much. But it does have the soundstage without almost sounding too weird.

Binaural will have imaging AND soundstage and have that efficently mixed together. There are some songs that already have some imaging in the back that make it sound like its even more lifelike with the IS Surround, but its really just an emulator for speakers and it works mad well.

Sokka. Arigatou panda-tan.
Quote:

really? what'd they get rid of. Nothing great to watch, really. My brother was watching FMA english dub. Was meh.

May 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #74,166 of 177,745
Quote:

How much anime does netflix have now? I lost access to the account I was using last summer... 
rolleyes.gif

May 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #74,167 of 177,745
Quote:

nope, the X64 version won't work with Foobar
Quote:
I probably won't be trying it soon :p still have yet to get myself a USB.
Sokka. Arigatou panda-tan.
really? what'd they get rid of. Nothing great to watch, really. My brother was watching FMA english dub. Was meh.

They have a lot of series that are well known
Quote:
How much anime does netflix have now? I lost access to the account I was using last summer... 
rolleyes.gif

50 series? Mainly main ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back