「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #74,176 of 177,745
Quote:
That main dubbing company collapsed but it stil happens in Canada

That just shows how nobody likes dubbed anime, they're evil!!

Quote:
Rarely do I dislike Voca P creations. But I just can't seem to like Kemu, although his newest song is still popular 
[font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro']

敗北の少年

[/font]

Y U NO LIKE VOCALOID?? It's a beautiful technology IMO.

btw, Haiboku no Shounen has been out for quite some time.

Quote:

Last year, Netflix got rid of a ton of anime and schiit loads of anime fans complained.

This year, they are adding anime LIKE NO FRICKING TOMORROW!
But then I see this....OMG.

The name...oh gosh. Kill it before it lays eggs!

Everything on netflix is in dub UNLESS its only availble in sub(which is a bit unlikely if Netflix got rights to it already)

It's not exactly uber large, but it does have the series

but the japanese title is just as even more silly....
Shinryaku! Ika Musume literally means Invade! Squid Girl.

May 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #74,178 of 177,745
Quote:

tbh I liked Wing dubbed. And old-school dub. 
Quote:
No you couldnt.
I could. Only i have the voice of god thank you very much

Bowei. Don't crush my pride 
mad.gif

Edit:
haha. was running through some random threads, n I found one where El_Doug said that the hd700 was a fourth-rate can with a second tier price. Oh man. The phrase "fourth-rate" was quite funny. 

May 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #74,179 of 177,745
Quote:
waz the art from? I'm not sure whether nico users insert art from ln's or originals. 

eve-tan~ meh. I agree with you. Is ok? I'm kinda used to the synthesized voices now, but not completely. 

They're all original art created for the PV. But yea, I never liked Kemu's stuff...still don't understand how it got so popular. But of course, it's my opinion. And I don't think it's even that catchy.
Quote:

What are some Kemu songs that are... better in your opinion?

May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #74,181 of 177,745
Quote:
I liked most of them lol.
Fav kemu songs:
人生リセットボタン
六兆年と一夜物語

Hmm, I should probably re-qualify my statement. I don't care too much for his songs with that particular girl (the PV) in it. 

May 9, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #74,184 of 177,745
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure whether those songs have a specific similar style to them or if you just don't like that girl. 
tongue.gif

I'm starting to hate all the generic rock/pop Vocaloid songs, they're all beginning to sound the same to me now, it's getting on my nerves.

May 9, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #74,185 of 177,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure whether those songs have a specific similar style to them or if you just don't like that girl. 
tongue.gif

I'm starting to hate all the generic rock/pop Vocaloid songs, they're all beginning to sound the same to me now, it's getting on my nerves.

Been there done that. That pretty much happened to me when I was first introduced to the whole Vocaloid thing and I didn't really like it from the get-go.

There's only 1 person who actively posts Vocaloid stuff in the "what are you listening to right now" thread and I always have to wonder what other people think of that person...

May 9, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #74,187 of 177,745
Quote:

Yeah I'm the same these days. Though, I reserve special dislike for "story" songs that songwriters hawk as a series these days. 

Have some[size=x-small] Hikarisyuyo[/size]

May 9, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #74,188 of 177,745
Quote:

Quote:
Been there done that. That pretty much happened to me when I was first introduced to the whole Vocaloid thing and I didn't really like it from the get-go.

Vocaloid is just...bad to my ears. It's the Japanese version of death metal. Screechy noise. I can't imagine how painful it'd be on a treble focused pair of IEMs or headphones.

Quote:
nap. lame op. don't know what you've been drinking. Must be stronger than what deadly drinks.

Speaking of listening to speakers... I tried my repaired on-ears and thought I was listening to speakers and flipped schiit b/c I thought my pops would hear it. How does IS compare to binaural?

<3 Binaural recordings on studio monitors. 

May 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #74,189 of 177,745
Quote:
tongue.gif

That songs that are associated with that girl aren't engaging.
Quote:

What I'm starting to dig is your new avatar :3 Show that skin gurl~
Quote:

I was introduced to Vocaloid covers before the actual Vocaloid music.
Quote:
Vocaloid is just...bad to my ears. It's the Japanese version of death metal. Screechy noise. I can't imagine how painful it'd be on a treble focused pair of IEMs or headphones.

Vocaloid is good for people who want to create music but don't have the vocals to back it up. Generally, I like the overall music of some vocaloid songs, and I wait for people to cover them.

May 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #74,190 of 177,745
Quote:

that's the way to go.

Rememorized all 44 presidents in ~1 hour. Time to put them into their eras. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back