「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 9, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #74,208 of 177,745
I rarely go to concerts, IIRC I've only been into 5 concerts in my lifetime: Marilyn Manson was the first one (which was a super awesome concert), then I saw Jamie Cullum in Vienna, then it was Yellow Fried Chickenz in Munich, then Seal in Vienna again and lastly, Black Country Communion in Vienna. They were awesome concerts and I very much liked them.

BTW, almost finished colouring. 
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #74,210 of 177,745
Quote:
I rarely go to concerts, IIRC I've only been into 5 concerts in my lifetime: Marilyn Manson was the first one (which was a super awesome concert), then I saw Jamie Cullum in Vienna, then it was Yellow Fried Chickenz in Munich, then Seal in Vienna again and lastly, Black Country Communion in Vienna. They were awesome concerts and I very much liked them.

BTW, almost finished colouring. 
biggrin.gif

5 is a lot.
I've only been to one - Mikupa HK

Nice! :D

May 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #74,213 of 177,745
Yeah I'm the same these days. Though, I reserve special dislike for "story" songs that songwriters hawk as a series these days. 

Have some[size=x-small] Hikarisyuyo[/size]

Yeah, bonus points for being a song about a break-up, and I particularly despise songs which are a throwback to old fairy tales/folklore stories and such.

I have/had about half of those drinks from that video on my shelf.

5 is a lot.
I've only been to one - Mikupa HK

I've always wondered if a Miku/Vocaloid concert reaaaally counts as a live concert, because isn't it identical listening to the 'studio' version?
tongue.gif

I know I know, it's all about the atmosphere and such, and I guess the guys playing the instruments are real, so there's less of that 'programmed' feel.

Then again, nagi could sing so well live, I might as well have been listening to the songs on a CD.

May 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #74,214 of 177,745
Quote:

I've always wondered if a Miku/Vocaloid concert reaaaally counts as a live concert, because isn't it identical listening to the 'studio' version?
tongue.gif

I know I know, it's all about the atmosphere and such, and I guess the guys playing the instruments are real, so there's less of that 'programmed' feel.

Then again, nagi could sing so well live, I might as well have been listening to the songs on a CD.

Um... live = studio + reverb + ambiance right?
biggrin.gif

I just wanted to see the projection really, but it was rather disappointing IRL.

May 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #74,218 of 177,745
I've ordered Les Fleurs des Mals. :D

I was thinking of getting it in French, but then I quickly decided not to, since my French is not really good enough to appreciate poetry. An English translation it is.

May 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #74,219 of 177,745
Quote:
I've ordered Les Fleurs des Mals.
biggrin.gif

I was thinking of getting it in French, but then I quickly decided not to, since my French is not really good enough to appreciate poetry. An English translation it is.

Doesn't have anything to do with Aku no Hana does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back