「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #69,676 of 177,745
huh, you wish.....

[rule]
Today, marks the day finished Gundam Seed.......
So what happened in the end? I guess I'll have to wait until Destiny finishes DL-ing.

I have mixed feelings about Destiny

Destiny includes characters, events, executions that I thought would be SO awesome to have just mixed into the first anime.

Why?

Not really a spoiler, just a general gist of events
The 'event's that happen. As in the general gist of what happens in Seed are basically what happens in Destiny

So thus, whilst both were awesome(enjoyable to watch). They could have found a way to combine the two.

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #69,678 of 177,745
I've been playing saya no uta... In class.

NICEU!!!

Oh Schiit... H scene. Um... No more (at school).

Yup, that happens for about the first few hours or so, an H scene every once in a while...

Oh Schiit... H scene. Um... No more (at school).

Even I don't do this...then again, like one of my friends has stated, I'm afraid of naked girls (or just nudity in general). 
tongue.gif

WHAT?!?!?!? :eek:
Clarifications may be in need here...

A girl shouldn't be biting ANYTHING...

Except your bank account... :wink:
If she's biting it, you should probably dump her...

LOL! SO TRUE!!!

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #69,679 of 177,745
Quote:
NICEU!!!
Yup, that happens for about the first few hours or so, an H scene every once in a while...
WHAT?!?!?!?
eek.gif

Clarifications may be in need here...
Except your bank account...
wink.gif

If she's biting it, you should probably dump her...
LOL! SO TRUE!!!

Haibu is shota, so he gets swarmed by girls and fujoshi.

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #69,681 of 177,745
Sword Art Online 

shoot, my top animes are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw star. 

Haven't found a series that can be placed on my top shelf lately. Tons of animes in my lower shelf but then again, I'm pretty old lol 

@bowie 

you'll realize that later in life age doesn't matter. Everyone, old or young, all suck

Great Animes!! Hmm gotta check out SAO.  Have you seen Berserk?

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #69,682 of 177,745
Havent been on this thread for a while now and whoa so many new page to read :D

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #69,683 of 177,745
Quote:
Haibu is shota, so he gets swarmed by girls and fujoshi.

Lol, I didn't think there would be many shotacons in America though to be honest.

Just played through another few "days" in Tomoyo After... KEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!       \(^v^)/

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #69,684 of 177,745
Havent been on this thread for a while now and whoa so many new page to read :D

no need to read them. Seroiusly

Lol, I didn't think there would be many shotacons in America though to be honest.
[rule]Just played through another few "days" in Tomoyo After... KEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!       \(^v^)/
I have kinda fallen out of those games :xf_eek:

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #69,685 of 177,745
http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/2131896_help_find_reading_a_new_hashtag
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1bqrue/in_other_news_rdg_stole_our_hashtag_says_uk_town/

OMG this is hilarious.

This newspaper's twitter hashtag was #rdg and you can obviously now see where the problem is.

But to make it front page!?? lol! :D

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #69,686 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Just played through another few "days" in Tomoyo After... KEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!       \(^v^)/

I have kinda fallen out of those games
redface.gif

How??? 
blink.gif

Just kidding, I can see how they get repetitive and such... It's just that right now I'm freaking hooked on them.
Once I finish this game, I'm going to start Rewrite, and even probably even watch Little Busters!
Quote:
http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/2131896_help_find_reading_a_new_hashtag
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1bqrue/in_other_news_rdg_stole_our_hashtag_says_uk_town/

OMG this is hilarious.

This newspaper's twitter hashtag was #rdg and you can obviously now see where the problem is.

But to make it front page!?? lol!
biggrin.gif

Sounds like something our local newspaper would do... -_-

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #69,687 of 177,745
I got front page for building a PC... :wink:

Apr 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #69,690 of 177,745
Meh, I want to lean to play the bass guitar, or drums, but I don't have the time, nor money, nor space to do so. >.<
I've always like the bass guitar and I've, for some strange reason, always wanted to play left-handed.

Think different.
The most reshared photo ever.

Just saying.

College requirements differ. Vtech's computer requirement is the dumbest thing in the world. And even their students acknowledge the fact that it is bat schiit insane for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back