「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #48,962 of 177,745
Are you talking about the portable SR-0001 mk2 (just saying mk2 implies the awful SR-007mk2 in typical Stax talk)? They look awful, I haven't heard them yet, and judging by the CSD, I don't want to hear them. 
size]

I started out with the basic SR-202 setup, they were fine headphones, just too treble happy for my tastes though.

Oh, duh. That's what giving me an Internet when I'm tired will do to me... Yep, I'm talking about that one...
Hmm, that's why I'll probably shy away from stats for a while, too little bass. I'm a bass man :)

Actually scratch that. Lickable loli is best loli.

Haha, if they actually looked like anything resembling a loli.
Regardless, I'd lick that!

hmmm... can't think of one on top of my head...
example..?

Saya????

Giggle? Guys dont giggle. We grunt

No, only anime guys grunt like idiots. We can giggle or grunt or do any weird combination of the two.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #48,965 of 177,745
Giggle and grunt lol :) h games do that.

Exactly why I said "some weird thing in between."

What...?

she's been deredere the whole time!

What's that again?
Don't you think saya
Transforming fuminori's friend because she knew the girl would have a fate worse than death having to go through the same experience as fuminori just because she confessed to fuminori
To be a bit crazy?

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #48,966 of 177,745
Quote:
What's that again?
Don't you think saya
Transforming fuminori's friend because she knew the girl would have a fate worse than death having to go through the same experience as fuminori just because she confessed to fuminori
To be a bit crazy?

hmm.... you have a point.

I usually associate yandere with mindbreak, guess she's an exception.

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #48,970 of 177,745
Originally Posted by Tilpo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's up guys?

Nothin' much, just some Project H talk and some loli talk.

I sure hope we get to see Hosaka in the next episode of Minami-Ke, I recall him being the funniest male character in Anime voted by 2ch(I think) a while back.

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #48,972 of 177,745
Quote:
hmm.... you have a point.

I usually associate yandere with mindbreak, guess she's an exception.

I personally never thought of her as a yandre until I replayed it and that scene came up... 
Quote:
I just see anything yandere as wanting to own the man for herself, and hers only, and anyone standing in her way is going to go down either through death, mindbreak or worse. Used for hilarious effect with Chiri-chan.

Yup, you're reinforcing my point...

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #48,973 of 177,745
Quote:
Sorry, i was calling the people that buy those stupid

I don't remember too much....seriously

Yeah, kaoru was waaaay too pretty.

They don't show Tomoe's face. Although it looks like the "actor" for tomoe is the same one as kaoru. They just hid her face.

So basically you un friended me from your real fb and then made a new one? lol. Some of us including me have done that
ebay ru ?

i seed every day :)
Y U NO ASIAN YANKEE KUN?
otasumi
*face desk*

I see...

Well, I don't too, but I remember the important ones. That and a little googling helps

Even before that scene came, I was already wondering if they'd do a movie version of Tsuioku-hen

WHY YOU GUYS DO THAT?! BE TRUTHFUL WITH YOURSELF PLEASE! It's like you guys still don't trust anyone

I stopped seeding. Probably continue after I get my PC. Probably

But but, it's not that very practical to use that in my daily dishes

I only see two and the last one was updated last year. :/

Just search "saiyuki gaiden" in nyaa and sort by seeders. You should find the ones done by [rusi] or something.

Oh that. I should try that. But there's only 2 episodes so I'm not sure... I'll see about it. Thanks for reminding me about that

You guys seriously made second facebrick accounts???

Don't you trust everyone yet? 

http://lnc.hr/gZWc

Anime recommendation engine in case anyone is interested

Interesting. Too bad it's still in beta though... Thought it was working

It is really good
Manga does a better job for most series although that isn't always true.

Depends on which medium the author first write it. For most cases :

LN>Manga>Anime>Game

No, you should have said it's a sony headphone. Then we could have all agreed with you :D
Probably, dem stax are pretty flat... http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/StaxSR507SE11049.pdf
But if I like flat sigs, does that mean I like lolis?
Holy crap... I just compared the SR007 graph to that of my mad dogs according to Inner Fidelity... http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/MrSpeakersMadDogA.pdf
THD is slightly higher, but the square wave and impulse look better (unless I'm reading them wrong...)
Some form of T50RP.

I wanna know how does the Paradox compares too

Chosen? Well all I'm doing now is waiting for my Frogbeats C4 to be made. That will probably mark the end of my purchases for a while. I really need to stop spending that much on audio. My budget used to be $100-200 a year ago. This summer it rose to $300 with the M100s and now I've reached the $1000 mark with my CIEM purchase.

LOL! Did you really bought the C4? Really interested since it's even LFF approved. How much was it? Might get it over the UERM though

Giggle and grunt lol 
smily_headphones1.gif
 h games do that.

No, They moan and do sexy and fappable voices

Nothin' much, just some Project H talk and some loli talk.

I sure hope we get to see Hosaka in the next episode of Minami-Ke, I recall him being the funniest male character in Anime voted by 2ch(I think) a while back.

I guess I should just get Minami-ke from the first season... Hmm...

Took too much time reading the past 200 posts... gonna sleep now. Oyasumi...

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #48,974 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back