「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 14, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #48,978 of 177,745
Quote:

Also this: Not Saya

Kawii ne! I just realized last week that the eyes are what's bothering me in psycho pass. Their bottom set of eyebrows is actually on the sides of their eyes...

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #48,980 of 177,745
Quote:
Haha, in that case, all of my friends have as well. Chase said the animation looked like something out of Yaoi and didn't seem interested in it..

What exactly wasn't I interested in???

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #48,981 of 177,745
Jan 14, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #48,982 of 177,745
Ugh, why can't I find any information about this song? It's like it was never released on CD or something...

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #48,983 of 177,745
Just found this forum page. (never bothered to look before).

Dang, it has a load of manga.

http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23

Anyone know any other sources? (because of bad links / different quality)

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #48,984 of 177,745
Quote:
Actually scratch that. Lickable loli is best loli.

Hehe.... remove the pic and let the imagination wander.............
Quote:
Nein, crazy yandere loli is best loli.

Agree.
Oh, and about your arguments about Saya: She is not Yandere. someone here defined it as not letting anyone have him,and an extreme feeling of that too. In my opinion if that where true, a yandere couldn't mentally justify...
...changing Yu into a recognizable (for him) creature that he can screw around with.

I must say Saya is one of my favorite lolis though. lol
Quote:
Giggle and grunt lol
smily_headphones1.gif
h games do that.

lol
Quote:
Code geass.

I only said the animation style reminded me of most of the Yaoi manga I've read. If I gave the impression I wasn't interested, it was the wrong impression.

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #48,986 of 177,745
Quote:
Hehe.... remove the pic and let the imagination wander.............
Agree.
Oh, and about your arguments about Saya: She is not Yandere. someone here defined it as not letting anyone have him,and an extreme feeling of that too. In my opinion if that where true, a yandere couldn't mentally justify...
...changing Yu into a recognizable (for him) creature that he can screw around with.

I must say Saya is one of my favorite lolis though. lol
lol
I only said the animation style reminded me of most of the Yaoi manga I've read. If I gave the impression I wasn't interested, it was the wrong impression.

Whatever, I think she's crazy.
I'm not even going to ask why...

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #48,987 of 177,745
Quote:
Whatever, I think she's crazy.

Crazy? Not really... Simply lacking of the common emotional effects that come while mutilating a human (Due to her not actually being human herself) and thinking of the happiness of the one person in the entire world that can love and accept her as she is.

Quote:
I'm not even going to ask why...

I'm assuming that was directed at my Code Geass comment?

Jan 14, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #48,988 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah....18... I don't know...

-__-

Where I came up with that number

I'm calling Metrocast to upgrade to 35Mb/s tomorrow. They updated their speeds and prices yet again. The price I'm paying right now should get me 35Mb/s. Back then it said 24. As there is no contract with metrocast. I should be able to call and easilly switch up. 4.4MB/s HERE I COME!
.......dam.

You have to call to upgrade?
Quote:
5th grade :0

Yup. Welcome to reality.
Quote:
Lily prob wont come back. XD. This thread is probably too much for "her" to handle.

Oh an and on fapping...basically just drugs.

Hahaha.
Quote:
wait. What is going on. you guys talking about fapping, 5th graders, drugs. What has this world come to?

Twenty-first century America.
Quote:
We don't talk about fapping....

You're correct. We talk about little kids fapping. 
tongue.gif

Headphones arrived today!!! Sounds awesome compared to the crappy apple earbuds I used to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back