「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #48,901 of 177,745
Quote:
Need help with a linear algebra question guys:

Let A be an m x n matrix with a row consisting entirely of zeros. Show that if B is a n x p matrix, then AB has a row of zeros.

I've never been good at proof problems...

Quote:
hopefully borisu?

I'll let tilpo take it :D
Not sure myself..... (yeah yeah shame on me~)

Quote:
Forum or thread?

Forum, the web is hosted at chase's place

Quote:
Feels so quiet without Lily.

I'm sure we all miss "her" :p

Quote:
wait. What is going on. you guys talking about fapping, 5th graders, drugs. What has this world come to?

the world's effed up, deal with it.

Quote:
We don't talk about fapping....

no we don't.... until this post

Quote:
Does any have a link to the P - H post?

IIRC it's on the first page if it hasn't been removed....

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #48,902 of 177,745
Quote:
I'll let tilpo take it :D
Not sure myself..... (yeah yeah shame on me~)

Forum, the web is hosted at chase's place

I'm sure we all miss "her" :p

the world's effed up, deal with it.

no we don't.... until this post

IIRC it's on the first page if it hasn't been removed....

Nope, doesn't get removed. Who do you think will read through this thread to police it?

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #48,903 of 177,745
104 posts in 3 hours? notbad.jpg
Quote:
Mechy wants 
biggrin.gif

I don't really need it yet. It would be nice though as a FiiO, Oblanc, RHA, Audeze , Heir audio unit are on their way !....yes. Heir Audio's will arrive in a few months but that is still fine.

Headamp is doing a headphone borrow right now. I applied and looks to be able to get a unit for borrowing for a few weeks :) I choose to borrow the Audeze LCD 2. U.S residents only

Yes I do wants :D
I'm going to sign up for the LCD2 as well, I would like to see how it compares to the Mad dogs...
Quote:
@Mr violin
I suggested all the friends of Head-Fi to you on fb

I got a request..
Quote:
PH forums what?

And thanks Bowei :D 

Chase-kun has his own server that's hosing a forum dedicated to project H!
Quote:
WHAT THE ****. 18 friend requests.

HAHA!
Quote:
I was actually planning to ask if you could mod them...but i didn't want these to break either wya

I'm still debating it. I mean I really like their sound for the price, but their usability with stock everything is horrid.

How I imagine Borisu's face when i said I wanted to get rid of them:

ME!

LOL!
Quote:
No. It is a real liscensed tech. It uses both hardware and software to do a different type of bass boost.

logic :)

Americans are impressed when you are involved in some international project....literally.

Lol, I remember you talking to me about that... I'm still very impressed by the whole project.
Quote:
Psh.. i'm sure that you guys saw some pretty mature stuff at that age. Ah...i remember my first H-game during 6th grade, was full of tentacles and had some guro. Surprisingly, I watch/play less H than my middle school years.

HOLY CRAP! I was a sheltered child until 4th grade! And I still don't even play H games that much!!!
Quote:
You may be like Haiburi then :)
You played H in 6th grade? Even I wasn't that bad ass?!!

This.
Quote:
Lily prob wont come back. XD. This thread is probably too much for "her" to handle.

Oh an and on fapping...basically just drugs.

Yeah, fapping totally equals drugs...
Quote:
Oh right, i did start playing some Of Crowd's stuff during 5th grade.

What was the original topic again?

Lol, there never is a topic here...
Quote:
I'm looking at new full sizers or IEM's

T50RP :D (Still recommending them, 3 weeks later :wink:)
Quote:
@gopanthers
I thought you said 8th grade?...you look older.

Oh, you may be our threads first American caucasian member.

You're only in 8th grade Panther man?
FOOL! I AM THE FIRST AMERICAN CAUCASIAN MEMBER!!!!!

Did anyone try to call me on Skype? It sounded like someone did, but I never got a notification for it...

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #48,904 of 177,745
Quote:
104 posts in 3 hours? notbad.jpg
Yes I do wants :D
I'm going to sign up for the LCD2 as well, I would like to see how it compares to the Mad dogs...
I got a request..
Chase-kun has his own server that's hosing a forum dedicated to project H!
HAHA!
LOL!
Lol, I remember you talking to me about that... I'm still very impressed by the whole project.
HOLY CRAP! I was a sheltered child until 4th grade! And I still don't even play H games that much!!!
This.
Yeah, fapping totally equals drugs...
Lol, there never is a topic here...
T50RP :D (Still recommending them, 3 weeks later :wink:)
You're only in 8th grade Panther man?
FOOL! I AM THE FIRST AMERICAN CAUCASIAN MEMBER!!!!!

Did anyone try to call me on Skype? It sounded like someone did, but I never got a notification for it...

lol. forgot about those

Yeah, teachers and colleges were very impressed. I made it SOUND impressive. lol

Crap, forgot about it

Guess what? Panthers kun has also just committed a crime against humanity. Mechy, I think you know what that means.

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #48,905 of 177,745
Skipped 6xx pages... yikes. So much activity.

Quote:
About 2 objective 2s wide and 2 long, not sure if that helps at all... :/

Dude, I'm talking about stuffing the area behind my speakers in my car with foam or cotton or a similar substance, not modding my T50RPs... =_=

I've only seen one O2 and it might have been a custom case too. But that seems pretty big. Hope I can stack things over it.

I know. But as I've mentioned it in the T50RP thread before (I don't expect you to have read this, btw, don't worry): modifying headphones is not much different from modifying speakers. Headphones are just smaller and have the ear-side cavity to consider. The rest is identical. People putting fiberglass in speakers ----> people putting fiberglass in headphone cups. No difference aside from scale, yes?
Just that orthos/planars are more sensitive to modifications on the rear side of the driver/speaker unit so some things may or may not apply. Give you a general idea.

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #48,906 of 177,745
Quote:
Skipped 6xx pages... yikes. So much activity.

I've only seen one O2 and it might have been a custom case too. But that seems pretty big. Hope I can stack things over it.

I know. But as I've mentioned it in the T50RP thread before (I don't expect you to have read this, btw, don't worry): modifying headphones is not much different from modifying speakers. Headphones are just smaller and have the ear-side cavity to consider. The rest is identical. People putting fiberglass in speakers ----> people putting fiberglass in headphone cups. No difference aside from scale, yes?
Just that orthos/planars are more sensitive to modifications on the rear side of the driver/speaker unit so some things may or may not apply. Give you a general idea.

600 pages?!!? Seriously?!?!

@Everyone who wants to read my main college essay

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i8zezTEFz-IYwuzAowrgaIbE6Y0Oj2MUce5yrsnS5qM/edit

OBVIOUSLY it has been spiced up.

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #48,908 of 177,745
@gopanthers
I thought you said 8th grade?...you look older.

Oh, you may be our threads first American caucasian member.
Yeah, I'm 5'11" and pass as a 16 year old... :rolleyes:

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #48,909 of 177,745
Jan 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #48,911 of 177,745
Jan 13, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #48,912 of 177,745
Quote:
Never heard of it

never heard of it? NANDATOOOOOOOOO?!?!??!?! Well, I don't think it's known outside of the Sony fan community... But really, they're supposed to be one of the flattest phones from what I've read. Made by Sony Music, but not Sony Entertainment, so I'd guess so. Standard in Japan recordings/broadcasting, but is exclusive to japan... well not really since there's amazon. Otherwise it's not in the US or anywhere. (amazon has them for ~200 atm although I think it's 150 in japan). 

Jan 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #48,914 of 177,745
Quote:
Completely subjective. Calling a headphone the flatest ever. Especially here on head fi. And for $200?!

I jist started re reading the day of revolution
smily_headphones1.gif
good thing

Otasumi

:) ikr? extremely subjective... hmmm maybe one of the more neutral of phones would be a better way to put it. YES FOR 200.
Day of revolution... think I should read,
Night panda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back