Ooohh I see Mt. Lion.
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #42,903 of 177,747
Quote:
Not a big fan of accel world....
Ooohh I see Mt. Lion.
biggrin.gif

Indeed. 10.8.2
They need to add real Facebook chat integration into Messages to be on par with Windows 8. Apple made such a big deal about FB integration in Mountain Lion, but it feels half assed. Anyway, still liking it!

As for Accel World, I'm not going to try to tell anyone that it's a good series. But I enjoy it. I think that picture is just really good fan art. Well done. All the hands reaching for her too. Pretty cool.

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #42,904 of 177,747
Quote:
Indeed. 10.8.2
They need to add real Facebook chat integration into Messages to be on par with Windows 8. Apple made such a big deal about FB integration in Mountain Lion, but it feels half assed. Anyway, still liking it!

As for Accel World, I'm not going to try to tell anyone that it's a good series. But I enjoy it. I think that picture is just really good fan art. Well done. All the hands reaching for her too. Pretty cool.

What's wrong with FB browser integration?
I never really had the need for Messages.

Overall it was still enjoyable for me (that's why I finished the series and watched the OVA)
but the MC and some of the stupid moments is just.... *facepalm*

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #42,905 of 177,747
Quote:
What's wrong with FB browser integration?
I never really had the need for Messages.

Overall it was still enjoyable for me (that's why I finished the series and watched the OVA)
but the MC and some of the stupid moments is just.... *facepalm*

Browser is fine. But FB chat integration w/ Messages would be preferred. I use iMessages all the time so I keep Messages open. And I also have it logged in to AIM and FB chat.

Yea, it's pretty stupid at times. Noumi was quite annoying... But I still find it to be far better than his other series, Sword Art Online. That anime is downright atrocious. Hoping Accel World gets a season 2. AW really needs it.

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #42,906 of 177,747
Well, if we're sharing desktops, here's a recent one of mine:

No animu, but whatever... I have it set to about 100 random photos I took, including that. 
This is the cleanest I've ever had my desktop, before I installed my SSD, half the left screen was occupied with crap, and there were a few things on the right monitor as well.
Hmm, I fixed the problem I was having with the drawings on project H...
I'm torn right now on what I should be saving up for right now... Tube amp? HE400? Mad Dogs? Paradox? AD2k? Pr0nz from Japan? College???
LOL! I also don't know what to spend my $5 gift card from Amazon on... First world problems :frowning2:

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #42,907 of 177,747
Quote:

No animu, but whatever... I have it set to about 100 random photos I took, including that. 
This is the cleanest I've ever had my desktop, before I installed my SSD, half the left screen was occupied with crap, and there were a few things on the right monitor as well.
I'm torn right now on what I should be saving up for right now... Tube amp? HE400? Mad Dogs? Paradox? AD2k? Pr0nz from Japan? College???
LOL! I also don't know what to spend my $5 gift card from Amazon on... First world problems :frowning2:

I got mine rotating through pictures too. About 1100 now I think, all hand picked.

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #42,908 of 177,747
Quote:

I got mine rotating through pictures too. About 1100 now I think, all hand picked.

Wow, I only have around 100 I believe... All pictures I took with my crappy point and shoot camera myself :D

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM Post #42,909 of 177,747
Quote:

I approve! :)

Yay!

Why would you want a tube amp?
What canz are you using now?
lol p0rnz... y pay for it?
You pay your own college fees?

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #42,910 of 177,747
Congrats on your newer new custom title bowei!  Couldn't happen to a more panda-er guy! 
smile.gif

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #42,911 of 177,747
Quote:
I approve! :)

Yay!

Why would you want a tube amp?
What canz are you using now?
lol p0rnz... y pay for it?
You pay your own college fees?

Idk... to figure out what the "tube sound" is all about if you will... 
HD600s. They just don't quite satisfy me for some reason in my current chain...
No idea. But I wanna throw my money at something or save it up for some reason...
Well, at the very least I'll wanna buy a laptop and stuff... I'm hoping I'll get enough scholarships to where I don't have to pay for college at all. But that requires applying to scholarships, which I haven't done. It's kinda annoying sorting through all the scholarships and finding ones that white people can apply to... >_<
By the way Borisu, do you think you could get the cable adapters for the HD600 cheap in China? I need a new cable, but the adapters alone are $15 shipped to the US.
Okay, turns out I have a few more wallpapers than I thought... around 400 LOL

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #42,912 of 177,747
Quote:
Idk... to figure out what the "tube sound" is all about if you will... 

HD600s. They just don't quite satisfy me for some reason in my current chain...

No idea. But I wanna throw my money at something or save it up for some reason...

Well, at the very least I'll wanna buy a laptop and stuff... I'm hoping I'll get enough scholarships to where I don't have to pay for college at all. But that requires applying to scholarships, which I haven't done. It's kinda annoying sorting through all the scholarships and finding ones that white people can apply to... >_<

By the way Borisu, do you think you could get the cable adapters for the HD600 cheap in China? I need a new cable, but the adapters alone are $15 shipped to the US.

Okay, turns out I have a few more wallpapers than I thought... around 400 LOL

As a person who has used and made tube amps,
would you believe me if I told you there's no such thing as "tube sound" electronically?
I believe it's just how you feel when you see the warm glowing tubes.

Haha, ok.
I'm not a big fan of the HD600 myself.

A laptop is essential for college life, you might want to get one soon.

the HD600 connectors? I have no idea.

wallpapers? lol I have around 400 too!

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #42,913 of 177,747
Quote:
Wow, I only have around 100 I believe... All pictures I took with my crappy point and shoot camera myself :D

aw, that's cool too. Mine are a combination of things I love. I limit it to 4 pictures per category unless I particularly love that one thing. Now that the picture amount is growing though, I'm starting to add more. I have things like artists, anime shows, albums, cool scenic anime stuff, characters, and pictures of my dogs or friends.

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #42,914 of 177,747
Quote:

As a person who has used and made tube amps,
would you believe me if I told you there's no such thing as "tube sound" electronically?
I believe it's just how you feel when you see the warm glowing tubes.

Haha, ok.
I'm not a big fan of the HD600 myself.

A laptop is essential for college life, you might want to get one soon.

the HD600 connectors? I have no idea.

wallpapers? lol I have around 400 too!

Lol I'd believe it... Don't you also think it has to do with the distortion as well though?
Seeing glowing tubes sounds like fun :)
I like the HD600 sound for the most part, but I get the feeling I'm missing a bit of detail in the treble region... (and lacking sub bass)
Eh, I'll wait. I might get extra scholarship money, I don't know yet :)
That will be another issue for me, finding a laptop that is. I will think all the cheap ones are crap but not want to spend the money on a good one :D
Turns out the connectors are only $8.88 now from China... I kind of want a new cable anyway though since this cable is 15 freaking feet long and seems to be attracted to the rolling feet of my desk chair :)

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #42,915 of 177,747
Quote:

aw, that's cool too. Mine are a combination of things I love. I limit it to 4 pictures per category unless I particularly love that one thing. Now that the picture amount is growing though, I'm starting to add more. I have things like artists, anime shows, albums, cool scenic anime stuff, characters, and pictures of my dogs or friends.

LOL nice.
I don't want my immediate family knowing about my otaku-ness, so animu stays off my desktop that lives in our front room :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back