「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM Post #41,671 of 177,745
Is that where you were going to buy the LCD-2s from?

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Nov 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #41,672 of 177,745
Yup. I knew I should've paid through paypal... now I have to wait up to 2 days to be refunded and I'm broke and can't buy anything -_-;;. Dumb, because people in the deals thread using the same promo before were allowed to combine gift cards together.

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #41,673 of 177,745
Yup. I knew I should've paid through paypal... now I have to wait up to 2 days to be refunded and I'm broke and can't buy anything -_-;;. Dumb, because people in the deals thread using the same promo before were allowed to combine gift cards together.

Ouch. What would you buy if you could be refunded instantly?

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #41,675 of 177,745
Just woke up. No Panda-sama swooping in to go on about computer stuffs? Gonna start trying to research parts and stuff now...

Quote:
Do you require low latency playback for realtime recording / overdubbing?  That's the main advantage of ASIO.
If you've got a USB DAC you want to use then the computer's soundcard is irrelevant.  Check the info on your USB DAC for ASIO drivers.

I might use this hypothetical computer for recording every once in a while, but not for anything super important. It would mostly be used for mixing/mastering. If it's all in my interface and a soundcard is irrelevant, then I'm all set on that front.

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #41,676 of 177,745
Just woke up. Not gonna read the new posts.

Had a great night yesterday, but I slept for less than 4 hours and on a two-person sofa without a blanket even. I was extremely tired and sleepy when I got home this afternoon, so I decided to take a nap. Set my alarm for two hours of sleep, but in the end I slept a good 5 hours.
Now I still feel pretty bad, but good enough to watch anime, so I'll guess I'll do that.

Oh, and I got back my exam results the other day and it seems I got an 8 for both Mechanics and Relativity as well. For that I can rejoice.

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #41,677 of 177,745
Quote:
@Graph: Great! Would you let chase know so he can add info to his thread?
@Project H: Check the facebook group, we now have our own forum!!!!!!!! Ignore the current theming, yes our school mascot is a blue devil and our school's nickname is wa-hi... get over it for now!
Also, I just picked up one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00834SJU8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
Now i can

Yeah sure. It's gonna take a while though

NICE!

So guys I made another daring purchase: a $44 pair of open air headphones with 50mm drivers (which is like the biggest size used on headphones)

They sound pretty damn good too 
L3000.gif

Doesn't look that bad. How's the soundstage? It SHOULD be wide, given an open design
And please remove that SOMiC logo on the back...looks hideous

This. :D

lol wishful thinking

LOL That's harsh

^ Oyasumi~

Here I am just chillin' in the control room, show starting in 30 mins...
then these "stage crew" (Read: middle school girls) kept going "OMG so boring...."
and messed with my FB.... (now I need to un-friend a few people...)
so was like "just leave me alone =_="
and they're like "OMG~ You're so mean!"

(=_=")

You haven't seen those that actually thank for adding them... I can never why someone needs to thank someone for being a friend... Are they that lonely and desperate to have a friend?

BTW, About half of my friends are people that I at least have met IRL, even if I'm not close with them

Nah, they just sent a few friend requests.. (I hope.)
Know how I can cancel a friend request?

Just click on ignore them. Then FB will ask if you know them IRL and again, click no

LOL play h-game with open headphones? 
biggrin.gif

That's your first thought???
I'm actually worried that he actually plays H with his waifu...

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #41,678 of 177,745
Quote:
So guys I made another daring purchase: a $44 pair of open air headphones with 50mm drivers (which is like the biggest size used on headphones)

They sound pretty damn good too 
L3000.gif

Doesn't look that bad. How's the soundstage? It SHOULD be wide, given an open design
And please remove that SOMiC logo on the back...looks hideous

Oh it's expansive alright.  These are sounding as good as anything I've heard with some light EQing

(as always that's the FR graph so my EQ is the inverse)
The bass rolloff belies the fact that they take to EQ boosting the subbass very well, unlike my other cans, which just make pathetic farting sounds when you try to push them below 30Hz.
As for the logo, I reckon SOMiC could use some love from me displaying their logo... inside the house
tongue.gif
it's not like I'll ever be taking these outside so all this commentary about looks is rather irrelevant.

Quote:
This. :D

lol wishful thinking

LOL That's harsh

He was talking about my explanation of the "loud" line on the car stereo advert...

Quote:
LOL play h-game with open headphones? 
biggrin.gif

That's your first thought???
I'm actually worried that he actually plays H with his waifu...

I wish... well of course we do, just not the computer games
evil_smiley.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Nov 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM Post #41,680 of 177,745
Quote:
@numbers
Congrts on buying the headphone i want and sorry for being broke
@graph
The paradox is not as famously and everyone known as the lcd.
That is a reason i wont be installin 8 yet, compatibility.
@'manvery
Im out shoopping. Will give you a lngthy post later

Guy didn't read my rage post I guess :c, I didn't get them soundearphones screwed me by changing their terms

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #41,683 of 177,745
Quote:
@numbers
Congrts on buying the headphone i want and sorry for being broke
@graph
The paradox is not as famously and everyone known as the lcd.
That is a reason i wont be installin 8 yet, compatibility.
@'manvery
Im out shoopping. Will give you a lngthy post later

He didn't get it actually due to problems

I know, but at least he (if he's not too lazy) too read impressions on the Paradox

Well, I don't use much apps. As long as I'm able to use my programs normally, I'm all OK

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #41,685 of 177,745
Grr, :mad:
Beach audio, or buy dig, or whoever the hell sold me the AD900s at $79 said it was a price error and they claimed to have canceled my order, but I went into eBay and PayPal and they hadn't canceled/refunded there yet. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back