「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #30,616 of 177,744
Bowei, how's the school tennis team? Just curious because Mrs. Cavasino and a 3 people on the team want me to join (two guys, one of which is a senior and the other a junior and a girl who's a sophomore).

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #30,618 of 177,744
Quote:
I thought it said 17th ?

I'm going to save that image....

So did I miss anything big in the past few days?
Quote:
Meh, I think the 71 I downloaded is already way too much.
I usually listen to most albums 3-4 times before I decide what to do with them. So in those 71 albums I've already got a couple hundred hours of listening time.

I still haven't organised them yet, I don't have enough time >.<.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #30,621 of 177,744
Quote:
LOL! What happened?

Cement truck ran it over

Quote:
Bowei, how's the school tennis team? Just curious because Mrs. Cavasino and a 3 people on the team want me to join (two guys, one of which is a senior and the other a junior and a girl who's a sophomore).

My firends are on it, it's decent

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #30,623 of 177,744
Quote:
Cement truck ran it over

My firends are on it, it's decent

lol.

Hm...well, I might as well join anyways. I just wish they had a badminton team because that's my best sport (combination of ping pong/table tennis and tennis makes it sort of my favorite because I'm not particularly happy with switching between the two; one requires very light hits and the other one requires more powerful hits so it's a little difficult to switch).
Quote:
How did you manage to get it under a cement truck??

I don't think that's his.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #30,624 of 177,744
Quote:
lol.

Hm...well, I might as well join anyways. I just wish they had a badminton team because that's my best sport (combination of ping pong/table tennis and tennis makes it sort of my favorite because I'm not particularly happy with switching between the two; one requires very light hits and the other one requires more powerful hits so it's a little difficult to switch).
I don't think that's his.

You don't think? You saw it on my table yesterday.

Meh, not really into badmitton.

My friends Eli and Matt may give you a humourous hard time. As in they like to joke and have fun and like to just play some jokes or get a little to close to the "Asian prodigy's" 

Quote:
Ok...
How did you manage to get it under a cement truck??

..not me, I'd be crying right now if it did.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #30,625 of 177,744
Quote:
I've been told the amp in the hm601 is terribad never use it, also the E11 is for my ZUne Xb 700 more so! 

That's...really disappointing to hear...coming from a very established company
I'm curious about it's new PMP. Oh why don't Bowei just be HiFiMan's reviewer?!

I remember something about you asking during #1...but never seen them after...if I didnt' quote you, you should have PM;d me or something. Can't believe I missed it. Sorry

That's ok. Nothing to worry about. I only PM when the need rises. Not a big deal anyway. What's done is done, now I have to bear the burden

LOL.

Just trying to raise possibilities. The one I listed wasn't very likely. Anyways, I didn't really notice a difference, but it was my first time listening to it and I only used it for about 20-30 minutes.
LOL. Very true.

Well, it MAY increase your performance by a illisecond. Like you said, a millisecond off can determine a winner or a loser

I have established that that headphones was spoilt. Pity the guy who owned it and thought like that. But the pad still left me dumbfounded. I could ask Bowei to check the thickness difference, but since he has been using it for some time, there won't be any difference

@Haibunyan
http://imgur.com/a/MCVYc

Again, unibody must be aplauded, for it didn't explode. I was so sure I would be seeing exploded pieces like most laptops but nope

The good news is it didn't break into a million pieces. But it did fold into two

Sep 15, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #30,628 of 177,744
Quote:
.....so you are saying your seagate drive won't display Asian letters? That's a software problem hombre

Nah...that has been fixed by a simple reboot. The problem now is having to increase it's transfer speed. I can't live by only having 5MB/s 

Quote:
Fanboy post warning:

http://i.imgur.com/b0TwG.jpg

Ok, most anti Apple "articles" actualy do have some ...well opinion in them that isn't just absolutely retareded.. This is just stupid

Good point there LOL. O don't mind if Aplle products become the exclusive product like it use too. Before commoners were able to own one

Sep 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #30,629 of 177,744
Quote:

Nah...that has been fixed by a simple reboot. The problem now is having to increase it's transfer speed. I can't live by only having 5MB/s 

Good point there LOL. O don't mind if Aplle products become the exclusive product like it use too. Before commoners were able to own one

There must be something wrong, what input is it using?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Cortex-A15_MPCore
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6292/iphone-5-a6-not-a15-custom-core

Multiple sources pen the iPhone 5 as using the AMR Cortex A15 Eagle but Anandtech says otherwise. However they could both be wrong. Snapdragon Krait which is also based off ARM A15 supports the specific instruction set that the writer said the iPhone 5 has and thus it could be plausible that it is both the options where Apple is using a custom designed SoC based off the A15.

Sep 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #30,630 of 177,744
Quote:
You don't think? You saw it on my table yesterday.

Meh, not really into badmitton.

My friends Eli and Matt may give you a humourous hard time. As in they like to joke and have fun and like to just play some jokes or get a little to close to the "Asian prodigy's" 

..not me, I'd be crying right now if it did.

tongue.gif

I wouldn't think so. Sports doesn't seem like your thing.

Matt...I think he's in my Biology Honors class but then again, it might be a different Matt.

As expected.
Quote:
Well, it MAY increase your performance by a illisecond. Like you said, a millisecond off can determine a winner or a loser

I have established that that headphones was spoilt. Pity the guy who owned it and thought like that. But the pad still left me dumbfounded. I could ask Bowei to check the thickness difference, but since he has been using it for some time, there won't be any difference

The amount of improvement depends tbh. I cut off a few hundredths of a second (I felt the same both days, ate the same, etc.) which is considered pretty good as far as improvement goes.
Quote:
Fanboy post warning:
*snip*

http://i.imgur.com/b0TwG.jpg

Ok, most anti Apple "articles" actualy do have some ...well opinion in them that isn't just absolutely retareded.. This is just stupid

Biggest fail I've seen all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back