「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #30,601 of 177,744
Quote:
Am I that young?

Nope you look your age. 

You went to panda-sama's house??
Quote:
No you're just Asian. Meaning you look like your age could be anywhere between 12-16.

Yesterday, my planning teacher said I look like a 20 year old......the conversation went like this
*me talking with friends when suddenly a wild teacher appears*
" Hey, Eric you look like a 20 year old."
Me:"............."
Teacher:"I think it's your mustache"
Teacher:"Well, anyways carry on with your work"
Me:".............ok...."
Friends:"Lol, dude the teacher said you're old" *laughs their asses off*
Me:

Btw, how many much music has everyone downloaded? 

Sep 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #30,602 of 177,744
Quote:
Nope you look your age.
Yesterday, my planning teacher said I look like a 20 year old......the conversation went like this
*me talking with friends when suddenly a wild teacher appears*
" Hey, Eric you look like a 20 year old."
Teacher:"I think it's your mustache"
Teacher:"Well, anyways carry on with your work"
Me:".............ok...."
Friends:"Lol, dude the teacher said you're old" *laughs their asses off*
Me:

Btw, how many much music has everyone downloaded? 

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! That awkward moment when <insert moment>
LAWL!!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Today's the last day right? I don't know WHAT to download anymore...

Sep 15, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #30,603 of 177,744

Quote:

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! That awkward moment when <insert moment>
LAWL!!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Today's the last day right? I don't know WHAT to download anymore...

Still need Bump of chicken's albums.

I forgot to mention this but one of my troll friends decided to make a wise crack by saying" Ms. are you hitting on him?" right after she finished talking. For the rest of the class I stared into the computer screen with the same expression as the depression guy.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #30,604 of 177,744
Quote:
Still need Bump of chicken's albums.

I forgot to mention this but one of my troll friends decided to make a wise crack by saying" Ms. are you hitting on him?" right after she finished talking. For the rest of the class I stared into the computer screen with the same expression as the depression guy.

Oh man...that's sooo embarrasing LOL!
Depending on that teacher's response, it'll be a scar in your entire life LOL

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #30,605 of 177,744
Quote:

WOW! You have the HM601! How is it?
And a DT880 too!!! Awesum!!!
But why you need a E11? the 601 has already a built-in amp. If you got the 801 instead(discontinued sadly), you could have had a portable DAC with you

I've been told the amp in the hm601 is terribad never use it, also the E11 is for my ZUne Xb 700 more so! 

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #30,607 of 177,744
Quote:
You missed quite a few,
Now try naming the show name AND individual characters 
biggrin.gif

Lets see.....

Bottom Row:
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu     -Skip-   -Skip-   -Skip-   Full Metal Panic   CLANNAD -Skip-
Nagato Yuki Suzumiya Haruhi Asahina Mikuru -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- Tessa Testarossa Kaname Chidori Fujubayashi Kyou -Skip-

2nd Row:
-Skip-   -Skip- Chrono Crusade -Skip- -Skip-     Code Geass   CLANNAD   Chobits -Skip-
-Skip- -Skip- -Skip- Rosette -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- C.C. Karen Stadfield Furukawa Nagisa Sakagami Tomoyo Chii -Skip-

3rd Row:

Lucky Star
-Skip- -Skip-   Mahou Sensei Negima! Zero no Tsukaima
Hayate no Gotoku
Shakugan no Shana

Hiiragi Kagami
-Skip- -Skip- -Skip- Kagurazaka Asuna
Louise
Katsura Hinagiku
Shana

Continued:
Hayate no Gotoku
  Full metal Alchemist
-Skip-
Kanon
-Skip-
Fate / Stay Night
Mai-HiME

Sansenin Nagi
Maria Hawkeye Riza
-Skip-
Minase Nayuki
-Skip-
Saber -Skip-
-Skip-

4th Row
Lucky Star     -Skip- Ikkitousen   -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- Inuyasha   Fate / Stay Night Tsukihime
Hiiragi Tsukasa Takara Miyuki Izumi Konata -Skip- Ryomou Shimei Sonsaku Hakufu -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- -Skip- Sango Higurashi Kagome Tousaka Rin Arcueid

5th Row:
Mai-Otome     Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha   -Skip-            
Yumemiya Arika Wang Nina Natsuki Kruger Fate Testarossa Takamachi Nanoha -Skip-            

Continued:
Bleach     Evagelion -Skip- Kara no Kyoukai
Matsumoto Rangiku Inoue Orihime Kuchiki Rukia Ayanami Rei -Skip- Ryougi Shiki

Top Row:
-Skip All-

Wow... I know less than 50%...

Give an actual name? Only like 20% off the top of my head but I know where 90% are from.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #30,610 of 177,744
Quote:
ಠ_ಠ
You can dislike just about any artist and I won't care. But Shiina Ringo is holy.

Same, you can shat on Code Geass and I will still worship it
Quote:

I doubt that you simply "missed" when I mentioned 3 times already. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Here's a recap :
1. I asked which external HDD should I get that has dock ability etc. (I don't remember much anymore)
2. Reminded you
3. Pointed it out by saying I bought one anyway
So yeah, pretty much like that. Don't worry. Nothing of your concern. At least my Japanese font is back to normal. Now the problem is copying speed

Say what? It's unique if I must say

WOW! You have the HM601! How is it?
And a DT880 too!!! Awesum!!!
But why you need a E11? the 601 has already a built-in amp. If you got the 801 instead(discontinued sadly), you could have had a portable DAC with you

That's not sad...That's tragic

I remember something about you asking during #1...but never seen them after...if I didnt' quote you, you should have PM;d me or something. Can't believe I missed it. Sorry

@Mshenay
The 601 is terribad? NEver heard it was terribad, just heard it was average for most, sucky for others but like anything, it's use is for different people

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #30,613 of 177,744
When I get home I'll probably download another 30-40, according to jpopsuki "the freeleech
 that will last till next Sunday (the 22nd) at around 23:59 server time."

Meh, I think the 71 I downloaded is already way too much.

I usually listen to most albums 3-4 times before I decide what to do with them. So in those 71 albums I've already got a couple hundred hours of listening time.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #30,614 of 177,744
Quote:

No use arguing. I concluded that the headphones itself was borked and not the amp. I tried the amp with my T50RP and also HD650 and they sounded fine. And good too

LOL.

Just trying to raise possibilities. The one I listed wasn't very likely. Anyways, I didn't really notice a difference, but it was my first time listening to it and I only used it for about 20-30 minutes.
Quote:
How sad this image is, but true

ERMAHGERD! SAO IS OUT!

LOL. Very true.

DOWNLOADING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back