「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #2,281 of 177,745

Quote:
BTW, question. What is the best original soundtrack that you have heard that was made for an anime?

Macross Plus pops to mind

Mar 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #2,282 of 177,745

Quote:
Most of the things I've suggested have been from him lol. And I guess I've settled in...don't really like it much but eh, gotta do what you gotta do.

haha well then he has some good suggestions :)

im currently on W Juliet, it started meh but it's now decent.

I am on temp hold with sakura diaries, it's that cringe worthy part of some manga's like this..that are just..noo..stop

Mar 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #2,283 of 177,745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my... New Miku game on iOS. I am having tonnessss of fun on it, good Japanese learning tool too IMO.

http://miku.sega.jp/flick/

Damn, i want a iDevice that runs iOS now. (i have a iPod 5G...)

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #2,284 of 177,745

Quote:
Oh my... New Miku game on iOS. I am having tonnessss of fun on it, good Japanese learning tool too IMO.http://miku.sega.jp/flick/

Meh. I like Project Diva better. Imagine doing [Disappearance of Hatsune Miku] on that. lol

Apple for never.

You might learn a bit but not a whole lot. First step is to remember all 50+ Japanese characters. It's at least easier than Chinese. Much easier.

Mar 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #2,286 of 177,745
Quote:
BTW, question. What is the best original soundtrack that you have heard that was made for an anime?

Well this took a very long time for consideration for me. If anything, I'd still have to say anything from Sayonara Zetsubou sensei. Heck, they have so many broad genres in it, it helps me to identify sounds and gave me massive brain boners enjoyment to boot.

And yes, we have our token Apple fanboy, and we have our token Apple hater. Good god why can't tech enthusiast just like whatever without hating anything. "Durr, I liekz Applez." "Hurr, I haets Apple." Do you see how dumb each of them are?

Mar 13, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #2,287 of 177,745

Quote:
Griffinhart's been offline for 2 days. he will come on to see 65 new notifications from this thread :)  

i can just imagine his face being all:

Not really. None of you have said anything worth commenting on in the past... three, four days? zzzz

Thank goodness for the power of Page Down. (Although, I actually don't use Page Down, because Vimperator. Ctrl+F, gogogo.)

-- Griffinhart

Mar 13, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #2,288 of 177,745

Quote:
Wait only 50jap characters with rest bring chinese kanji??
smily_headphones1.gif

Papa no iku tmmrw!!!!! Yessss!!!!! >_>

Well, I think there's technically 100. There's 2 letters per sound (ex. a, i, u, e, o, ka, ki, ku, ke, ko), one of which is Hiragana and the other Katakana.

Yes!!! Time to go watch Another before I go to school.

Mar 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #2,289 of 177,745
Really haven't been impressed with the new Last Exile but over the past 3 episodes it's become my favorite show this season.

Funnily enough for me the show is at its best when Fam has minimal involvement. If only Gonzo hadn't spent some 12+ episodes chronicling the Adventures of Fam and instead focused on the motivations of Lilliana, Luscinia and other assorted Ades Federation bigwigs from the start. (Fam is basically a foil for Millia's character development in my mind. Some foreshadowing about Fam's biological parents in episode 20 has me intrigued though.)

On a separate note,

Mar 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #2,290 of 177,745
@jgray notice how i void or dont bite on hybrid cores apple hating comments. Why cant u just use and say pros of every system instead of just hating :) imagine just imagine guys; in the words of lennon

@griff
we ve been talking about current season and been on topic really. U will find it interesting when we get back into tech :)

@hybrid and jgray 
CONGRATS ON GEAD FI 500

Mar 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #2,291 of 177,745

Quote:
@griff
we ve been talking about current season and been on topic really. U will find it interesting when we get back into tech :)

Not really. There's even less things to say about tech. You're either right, and I have nothing to say, or you're wrong, and I interject to correct you, and go back to doing whatever I was doing before my "SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET" senses started tingling.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 13, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #2,293 of 177,745
Tasty anime this week is tasty~!

Mar 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #2,294 of 177,745

Quote:
Really haven't been impressed with the new Last Exile but over the past 3 episodes it's become my favorite show this season.

Funnily enough for me the show is at its best when Fam has minimal involvement. If only Gonzo hadn't spent some 12+ episodes chronicling the Adventures of Fam and instead focused on the motivations of Lilliana, Luscinia and other assorted Ades Federation bigwigs from the start. (Fam is basically a foil for Millia's character development in my mind. Some foreshadowing about Fam's biological parents in episode 20 has me intrigued though.)

On a separate note,

Of course, they always have a breast zoom.

Quote:
@jgray notice how i void or dont bite on hybrid cores apple hating comments. Why cant u just use and say pros of every system instead of just hating :) imagine just imagine guys; in the words of lennon

@griff

@hybrid and jgray 
CONGRATS ON GEAD FI 500

Really? When I post Apple comments it's like I'm fishing in an ocean of Apple lovers and you're the one who always ends up on my line, no offense.

I did say the 500+ thing a bit earlier. lol. Thanks though.

On another note, here's a song I've found a bit ago but wanted to share today.

And something I found fun on OCN.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1228111/vr-zone-nasa-shows-off-angry-birds-in-space

Mar 13, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #2,295 of 177,745

Quote:
Tasty anime this week is tasty~!

that is cute :) what anime is it? reminded me of dragon...something that was up a few seasons's ago

Quote:
Of course, they always have a breast zoom.

Really? When I post Apple comments it's like I'm fishing in an ocean of Apple lovers and you're the one who always ends up on my line, no offense.

I did say the 500+ thing a bit earlier. lol. Thanks though.

On another note, here's a song I've found a bit ago but wanted to share today.

And something I found fun on OCN.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1228111/vr-zone-nasa-shows-off-angry-birds-in-space

Most Apple fan's aren't on OCN :) I'm on the line bc I always have a counter argument but i've been letting most of them go recently, Reddit has taught me to just ignore posts like tthat and preserve my karma..

Well Jgray didn't get one yet so i added both your and his names :) but still many call that unfair, getting rank through member forums. whatever though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back