「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #1,966 of 177,747

Quote:
Well no, i don't have data redundancy on my laptop. I Currently have 2x 750GB HDDs in my laptop and i use them as they are (no RAID) and i have a External 2TB HDD which I use backup the data in my laptop to. The backup program i used is apple's "Time machine" and it basically clones the HDDs on my laptop to the External Drive. 

Does it have 2 HDD bays or did you have to get a hard drive caddy for your ODD bay?

Still looking for gear. Should I take this somewhere else?

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #1,967 of 177,747

Quote:
Maybe you'd understand it more if you had, y'know, watched Sousei no Aquarion.

-- Griffinhart

...that's the problem hheheeh 
tongue_smile.gif
 don't really want to. im mostly watching it for those 5-7minutes of main character interactions every episode :)

So..any manga people? oh and im gonna go and probably pick up an XB500 or XB700 soon

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #1,968 of 177,747

Quote:
 Does it have 2 HDD bays or did you have to get a hard drive caddy for your ODD bay?

neither, i just took out the optical drive and put the hdd in, and filled the space with styrofoam. The hard drive cadd was simply too expensive for me. (the total cost of my replacement is 0.5 US$ for the SATA cable)

Mar 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #1,973 of 177,747

Quote:
anyone here a gamer as well?

yeah why :) currently on Alan Wake..not really liking the system or this type of game. i've only been playing for about 30 mintues though. my drivers crashed then(new re instal) ...hmmm

anyway. Amagami 9....or just amagami SS+ in general. any body...care much yet? unlike first i feel like its more of an just averae series. well above average. 7.5 out of 10
well whatever it is. ending song beginning is awesome >_<

Mar 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #1,974 of 177,747
ooh, Alan wake seemed like an interesting idea though. I watched a walkthrough of it when it was on the xbox, just didn't have to urge to buy it on steam yet :frowning2: 

can anyone recommend a upbeat slice of life anime or seinen anime? Or I might just have to rewatch hajime no ippo again..

Mar 4, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #1,977 of 177,747

Quote:
anyone here a gamer as well?

Putting in my last couple of hours for the Mass Effect 3 demo, then eagerly awaiting the delivery of the N7 Collector's Edition. I also play EVE Online a couple of hours every week (on average). I'd game more, but most games coming out recently are uninteresting tripe, so I find myself playing the classics - Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate (both the original and the sequel), Planescape: Torment, Deus Ex, Ar tonelico, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (granted, I haven't touch MHP3rd in a while) etc. - and I also don't have enough time what with college.

Quote:
can anyone recommend a upbeat slice of life anime or seinen anime? Or I might just have to rewatch hajime no ippo again..

Sketchbook, Lucky Star (if you can withstand the otaku references), K-ON (I much prefer the first season to the second season, even though the second season had more music), Hidamari Sketch (art by Ume-sensei, animated by SHAFT), Minami-ke (although I've only seen the first season of that one).

-- Griffinhart

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #1,978 of 177,747
Dropped Mouretsu Pirates....it was time for it to go lol; I held on long enough.

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM Post #1,979 of 177,747
whoa, K-On is seinen? 

I usually stay away from really cutesy anime/manga, can't really stand the drawings :/

I had no idea seinen had these mangas/anime too. I usually read the darker/more mature ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back