New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mini SF Bay Area meet - Page 8  

post #106 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwtc2012 View Post
 

For around 15 people, more or less, we can provide the place to host the mini meet at Fremont.

It is just off 880, between Auto mall and Stevenson exit, you can see the building on 880.

 

If the place is ok, let's find a time, it would be better on Oct. 26 (Sat) or Nov. 2nd (Sat) afternoon.

Well, can we get a head count?

 

1 for me

post #107 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwtc2012 View Post
 

For around 15 people, more or less, we can provide the place to host the mini meet at Fremont.

It is just off 880, between Auto mall and Stevenson exit, you can see the building on 880.

 

If the place is ok, let's find a time, it would be better on Oct. 26 (Sat) or Nov. 2nd (Sat) afternoon.


Fremont is a bit out of my range, most likely.  VERY nice of you to offer up a place.  I'd be real interested in hearing the Voxoa headphones noted in your profile.  Maybe another meet...

post #108 of 187
Out of my range.
post #109 of 187
I'm in if its Nov 2nd.
post #110 of 187

I can do Fremont.  I'm busy on the 26th... I'd have to double-check, but I think I can do the 2nd.

post #111 of 187

Head count please?

post #112 of 187

Oh!  If you are doing this in Fremont, I will try to make it!  

 

Have a SolidWorks midterm on Nov. 2nd so might be hard to bring the PWD/BA, but I should be able to bring the UE Demos...

 

Where's Elysian?  :bigsmile_face: 

post #113 of 187
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwtc2012 View Post
 

For around 15 people, more or less, we can provide the place to host the mini meet at Fremont.

It is just off 880, between Auto mall and Stevenson exit, you can see the building on 880.

 

If the place is ok, let's find a time, it would be better on Oct. 26 (Sat) or Nov. 2nd (Sat) afternoon.

 

Oh man, that'd be awesome!

 

You can count me in!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post
 

Well, can we get a head count?

 

1 for me

 

Head count: 1

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunsphd View Post

I'm in if its Nov 2nd.

 

Head count: 2

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzi View Post
 

I can do Fremont.  I'm busy on the 26th... I'd have to double-check, but I think I can do the 2nd.

 

Head count: 3

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE TEE View Post
 

Oh!  If you are doing this in Fremont, I will try to make it!  

 

Have a SolidWorks midterm on Nov. 2nd so might be hard to bring the PWD/BA, but I should be able to bring the UE Demos...

 

Where's Elysian?  :bigsmile_face: 

 

Head count: 4

 

Plus myself, that makes 5.

 

Will put information up in front page!

post #114 of 187

I'm helping to set up a Dia de los Muertos (post Halloween) party that day... for the party that night.

 

I will attempt to get out of all or most of that setup, but that would also mean I wouldn't be bringing much if anything, and would not be able to stay very long.  :(

 

But it would be great to meet, even under those circumstances.

post #115 of 187
I think this weekend is too short a notice for many people.
post #116 of 187

boo 26th is better for me. I'll be in fremont for a car meet at 5pm :P. i'll see if i can make some time for the 2nd

post #117 of 187

Seemed most of us can make it on Nov. 2nd, let's say 1 pm, Nov. 2nd.

post #118 of 187
Bit far but I would like to attend if there is room at the end of the day.

Can bring what little I have upon request smily_headphones1.gif
post #119 of 187

I would be willing to go either day.  It would be much better if it where the second.  I should be able to bring:

 

Bottlehead SEX

Audeze LCD2's

Resonessece Labs Concero

 

If its the second I might have a Beta22 done by then. 

post #120 of 187
Might be able to do Nov 2nd. No promises though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked