or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6768

post #101506 of 158423
Meh, lame 4 dead will be lame.
post #101507 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Yeah, but how freaking awesome are all those mods. Zombie cats and spiders? Nicholas Cage flashlight? Miku witch???

It was happening so fast that I couldn't really tell what was happening or who was who?

post #101508 of 158423

@Noragami ep 2

Dat Fan service

 

Anyway, right as you see the f MC on

Warning: Spoiler!Not really (Click to show)
the electrical poles a few minutes after the anime begins

you can hear something similar to Tuva throat singing in the background :D Reddit alerted me to such a fascinating type of singing and voice manipulation used by the Tuva people yesterday

post #101509 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Meh, lame 4 dead will be lame.

I bet it's a lot of fun in multiplayer :|
 


Why give it a short name when you can use all the characters!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-14/top-five-light-novels-ranked-by-title-length


Oh and the world has officially gone mad:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-14/super-sonico-blu-ray-and-figure-bundle-sells-out-in-hours

post #101510 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I bet it's a lot of fun in multiplayer :|
 


Why give it a short name when you can use all the characters!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-14/top-five-light-novels-ranked-by-title-length


Oh and the world has officially gone mad:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-14/super-sonico-blu-ray-and-figure-bundle-sells-out-in-hours

Yep.....dem sales are everything

post #101511 of 158423

Brahms' 4th movements of his 3rd and 4th symphonies are too strong. Or were. Hate it when I play/listen to something so much that I play it over and over in my head till I get a headache. 

post #101512 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Brahms' 4th movements of his 3rd and 4th symphonies are too strong. Or were. Hate it when I play/listen to something so much that I play it over and over in my head till I get a headache. 

Same goes for me and Beethovens Requiem...
post #101513 of 158423
o.0

http://www.seattleweekly.com/home/950170-129/as-expected-movement-to-boycott-beats

I'm a Seattlite and I don't like Beats by Dre, but this commercial.....no, just, no.
post #101514 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

 

Lol, I still don't know her name :D

 

船見 結衣 Funami Yui ;)

(that image is grabbed from the latest comic ver.)

post #101515 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

船見 結衣 Funami Yui ;)

(that image is grabbed from the latest comic ver.)

Thanks :D For I am panda, and panda is me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Same goes for me and Beethovens Requiem...

Bwahahahaha. Beethoven. The piano man.

post #101516 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

船見 結衣 Funami Yui ;)

(that image is grabbed from the latest comic ver.)

Thanks :D

 

Ahh, Spamda has an ego-trip :D

post #101517 of 158423

Anyone ever heard these? http://www.inearz.com/products/ie-p350-pro-triple/

Someone offered to trade these for my UE900s.

post #101518 of 158423
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Thanks :D

 

Ahh, Spamda has an ego-trip :D

Hardly. We're one in the same :D

post #101519 of 158423

There wasn't any  info on Mou Hitotsu ni Mirai wo

http://myanimelist.net/anime/21587/Mou_Hitotsu_no_Mirai_wo.

 

So I was wondering what was up.

 

Saw Jun Fukuyama was MC so I demo'd it.

 

Tad bit interesting, very short 8 min anime, but with very nice animation and production :)

 

Will look forward to next week.

post #101520 of 158423
Hmm I don't think I will be checking Arpeggio Ars nova going by what bloggers I respect say about the adaptation. Sure that the action is streamlined and the CG isn't cancer-inducing, but the way they say they flatten the motivations for most character is a boner killer for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge