「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #101,491 of 177,746
  I am AMAZED by how well Bartender is telling all these little stories so well just through cocktails and their origins.
It's a bit cheesy from time to time and the animations are...okay. Has some pretty nice ideas which are sometimes a bit poorly executed IMO.
But the visuals really do not matter at all here. This anime is telling its stories through dialog and nothing else so whatever :p
Did I ever mention that I love the OST?

I have no idea why they made an anime out of the manga....

LOL I also had no idea about how nice jazz is on open-back headphones. I'm listenning to this through an a900x, but once I just put on q701's.... man does that air really flow xD

Jan 14, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #101,493 of 177,746
Jan 14, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #101,495 of 177,746
Jan 14, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #101,496 of 177,746
Jan 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM Post #101,497 of 177,746

Lol, I still don't know her name :D
I used to pull100+ a day lol

What my eyes saw: Sports bikes aren't meant for hardcore weather. Try to head home when things are looking bad. If you know your bike and can maintain it, you're fine.

How can you not 
eek.gif

I think we all did  (well at least you and me
tongue.gif
)Though I didn't notice until someone posted a picture on the thread.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas eros. Integer cursus, augue in cursus faucibus, eros pede bibendum sem, in tempus tellus justo quis ligula. Etiam eget tortor. Vestibulum rutrum, est ut placerat elementum, lectus nisl aliquam velit, tempor aliquam eros nunc nonummy metus. In eros metus, gravida a, gravida sed, lobortis id, turpis. Ut ultrices, ipsum at venenatis fringilla, sem nulla lacinia tellus, eget aliquet turpis mauris non enim. Nam turpis. Suspendisse lacinia. Curabitur ac tortor ut ipsum egestas elementum. Nunc imperdiet gravida mauris.

Jan 14, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #101,498 of 177,746
  Hnng... Is that from the second season? 

Dayum, I may use that as a new avatar :D

Dang, I can't remember any scenes of her in a panda suit...

YES!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Discotek_Adds_Ghost_Stories_Anime_5259.aspx

Ghost Stories, isn't that the anime with the hilarious as hell dubs?
  What my eyes saw: Sports bikes aren't meant for hardcore weather. Try to head home when things are looking bad. If you know your bike and can maintain it, you're fine.

How can you not 
eek.gif

I think we all did  (well at least you and me
tongue.gif
)Though I didn't notice until someone posted a picture on the thread.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas eros. Integer cursus, augue in cursus faucibus, eros pede bibendum sem, in tempus tellus justo quis ligula. Etiam eget tortor. Vestibulum rutrum, est ut placerat elementum, lectus nisl aliquam velit, tempor aliquam eros nunc nonummy metus. In eros metus, gravida a, gravida sed, lobortis id, turpis. Ut ultrices, ipsum at venenatis fringilla, sem nulla lacinia tellus, eget aliquet turpis mauris non enim. Nam turpis. Suspendisse lacinia. Curabitur ac tortor ut ipsum egestas elementum. Nunc imperdiet gravida mauris.

You sum stuff up pretty nicely

Jan 14, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #101,500 of 177,746
  Tilpo Style Multi-post

Congrats TYG!

I did not even notice :p
That's cool, I guess.

LOL I also had no idea about how nice jazz is on open-back headphones. I'm listenning to this through an a900x, but once I just put on q701's.... man does that air really flow xD

That song is pretty damn good. I will D/L this OST now, thanks TYG.

Glad you people like it :)

Jan 14, 2014 at 11:51 PM Post #101,501 of 177,746

Dang, I can't remember any scenes of her in a panda suit...

YES!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Discotek_Adds_Ghost_Stories_Anime_5259.aspx

Ghost Stories, isn't that the anime with the hilarious as hell dubs?

Yup.

Oh my god. We of the AAML must play a game of L4D2 with all these mods:

I lost my schiit a few times through the video and couldn't stop coughing because I was laughing so much... XD

Jan 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #101,502 of 177,746
  Yup.
Oh my god. We of the AAML must play a game of L4D2 with all these mods

I lost my schiit a few times through the video and couldn't stop coughing because I was laughing so much... XD

Totally down for this!

Jan 15, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #101,503 of 177,746
  Yup.

I think the funny part of the LFD2 mod is how awkward it sounds for us to say their names. Just like in the video lol. All the 'chan's and miku's sound ridiculous said in Engrish

Jan 15, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #101,504 of 177,746

Yup.

I think the funny part of the LFD2 mod is how awkward it sounds for us to say their names. Just like in the video lol. All the 'chan's and miku's sound ridiculous said in Engrish

Yeah, but how freaking awesome are all those mods. Zombie cats and spiders? Nicholas Cage flashlight? Miku witch???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back