Zune vs Cowan Iaudio x5 HELP!
Jun 17, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #61 of 68
Oh, I got so caught up in my new toys,i forgot to update here...lol.
I got a Black Zune.......Love it!!!
I got PX100's and the 71's for isolation. Prolly get a Corda lll for an amp,unless the Move is better.

Thanx!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 17, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #63 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by xinoxide /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the zune firmware isnt the best, causes the zune to lock up everyonce in a while, ESPECIALLY for songs over 8 megabytes. songs over 12 megabytes might actually just cut out but continue to play in silence..

WHAT THE screw????????????? Are you serious? Is this true? What the...

What about the hundreds of thousands of people who have files greater than 12mb. Shyt... half my collection is full length DJ sets recorded from vinyl and encoded at 320 and ranging from 100-300mb! If I get a Zune (which I've already ordered), it's going to freeze up all the time!??? Wow.. getting rid of that crap so fast if this is true.

Jun 17, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #65 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by EsthetiX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WHAT THE screw????????????? Are you serious? Is this true? What the...

What about the hundreds of thousands of people who have files greater than 12mb. Shyt... half my collection is full length DJ sets recorded from vinyl and encoded at 320 and ranging from 100-300mb! If I get a Zune (which I've already ordered), it's going to freeze up all the time!??? Wow.. getting rid of that crap so fast if this is true.

Thats not true unless you get a lemon, but microsoft should have all the bugs cleared out now. Mine has been working flawlessly since the day I got it. I got it back in February 2007

Jun 17, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #67 of 68
@EsthetiX: you seem to be freaking out at every story you hear that isn't 100% positive about the Zune. don't worry. every DAP is going to have a few duds, and people are going to complain louder than those who praise.

relax, you probably won't have anything go wrong. just enjoy the music.

Jun 17, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #68 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@EsthetiX: you seem to be freaking out at every story you hear that isn't 100% positive about the Zune. don't worry. every DAP is going to have a few duds, and people are going to complain louder than those who praise.

relax, you probably won't have anything go wrong. just enjoy the music.

Ahh your reassurance is both refreshing and welcomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back