Zune Social users?
Jul 18, 2010 at 3:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

phaboman

New Head-Fier
Wondering if there are any head-fiers active in the Zune Social. I've been with the Zune Pass for about a year now and love it, but never really got into the whole Zune social thing. Mostly because I don't know any real people that own a Zune and don't share my pass.

My Zune tag is: phaboman

Jul 20, 2010 at 1:58 PM Post #3 of 13
Another one here. :)

My Zune tag is BlueMiasma if you want to add me.

Jul 20, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #7 of 13
Yes, because some of us use Zunes, so it was irrelevant.

Maybe you should try one yourself 
darthsmile.gif

Jul 21, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #10 of 13
Once back in high school during a lockdown drill I found another Zune on WiFi and sent them a Rush song. No idea who it was but they actually accepted it.

Other than that I haven't used any of the social-type capabilities of the hardware or their software backend.

Jul 21, 2010 at 4:11 PM Post #12 of 13

Quote:

never mind...  since your thread had not had any responses for a couple of days, I linked to an audio file of crickets chirping
tongue.gif

at least its moving now :wink: 

Haha, your audio link of crickets bumped the thread up so thanks =)

Quote:
Once back in high school during a lockdown drill I found another Zune on WiFi and sent them a Rush song. No idea who it was but they actually accepted it.

Other than that I haven't used any of the social-type capabilities of the hardware or their software backend.

I totally forgot about the whole "squiting" feature the Zunes used to have. It would've been a nice feature if more people had Zunes. MS had some good ideas, but poor marketing and execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back