ZUNE HD -Vaporware
Apr 11, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #16 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A EQ is there to equalize the frequency to make it flat and neutral. If you feel you need to use an EQ you are simply making up for the weaknesses in your audio equipment. If you have good enough audio equipment you will see the need for no EQ.

There are 7 billion people on this planet, not all of them hear the same or have the same audio preferences. My audio equipment is fine I do not like flat frequencies so when I have an EQ I use it to change the frequencies how I like them.

Not everyone will feel the same way you do not everyone likes a flat signal, deal with it.

What about those with damaged hearing that need an EQ to make up for problems with their hearing? would you tell them to just bugger off cause they are defective and can't properly enjoy a flat frequency?

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #17 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calexico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shut up.

Oops? Did I offend you in some way?
tongue.gif

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #18 of 59
LOL... zune 120 this...nah zune 30 that... repeat... repeat blah blah blah.

you guys are too funny.

and I think it would b better for everyone if you just ^^^^ what he said

its pathetic

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #19 of 59
i think as long as the zune goes out side of usa and windows, there will be a market for it. it is a good player but too locked in to a certain platform and country. i know some friends in europe who would be happy to try it out and in japan - they need to bring their market to the world rather than trying to conquer only the usa which is quite tied down to apple

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #20 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think as long as the zune goes out side of usa and windows, there will be a market for it. it is a good player but too locked in to a certain platform and country. i know some friends in europe who would be happy to try it out and in japan - they need to bring their market to the world rather than trying to conquer only the usa which is quite tied down to apple

As a mac user, I'd LOVE to use it.

Apr 12, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #25 of 59
I too saw this on engadget and it looks like more than vaporware. There is a lot of art that goes along with the picture of that zune. It kind of goes along with what I have seen in previous zune adverising. i'm calling this a real product, but one we might not see for a few months.

Apr 12, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #27 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i am not only mac user but am frequently never in north america. would be nice if microsoft thought outside this part of the world.

Exactly my thoughts, and it's not so much that it's completely unavailable, it just means that ordering it from the states is always going to carry a premium which knocks it out compared to the iPod in value.

Apr 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM Post #29 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's Microsoft I doubt they will allow the Zune to be hacked.

Yes, like they did 'allow' XBOX to run Linux, or Apple allowing iPods to be rockboxed. Granted they put better 'locks' on these things lately... there are exposed loopholes from time to time.

Hacking, in this context, is to run codes that are not designed\allowed to be run on the system.

Apr 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM Post #30 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadgetman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, like they did 'allow' XBOX to run Linux, or Apple allowing iPods to be rockboxed. Granted they put better 'locks' on these things lately... there are exposed loopholes from time to time.

Hacking, in this context, is to run codes that are not designed\allowed to be run on the system.

They upped their security big time with the Xbox 360. My Xbox 360 is modded by me but it wasn't as easy as it was to mod my Xbox 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back