Zune HD good for every day?
Feb 2, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #2 of 18
I live in Downtown Detroit and it gets frigged in the winter. My ipod touch used to freeze regularly. I have not had a single hiccup with my Zune HD so far.

Feb 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM Post #3 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by lwells /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I live in Downtown Detroit and it gets frigged in the winter. My ipod touch used to freeze regularly. I have not had a single hiccup with my Zune HD so far.

Funny story, I have a touch, and I'm in Waterloo (about 200 km...that way ->) and I have no problems with my touch. Also have a friend with a Zune HD, and he has no issues with it using it in the cold. It is a bit of a pain to pull off a glove to use the screen for both.

Feb 2, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is a bit of a pain to pull off a glove to use the screen for both.

Very true! Both of them have very accurate touch response IMHO though.

Feb 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM Post #5 of 18
I'm rather fond of mine but the device does not have physical volume buttons so you're pretty much required to take it out of your pocket to do anything.

Feb 2, 2010 at 10:08 PM Post #6 of 18
The Zune's build feels really solid. I bought one in mid December, and I've been using it daily. So far, no scratches on the screen, and if I just wipe the screen off the fingerprints, it still looks brand new.

So, I'd say it's very good for daily usage.

Feb 3, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #9 of 18
^ Actually, they've had these sort of "deals" for months. The prices fluctuate around $180-200 for the 16GB, and $230-260 for the 32GB.

Feb 3, 2010 at 6:27 AM Post #10 of 18
I would also agree that the zune hd is a very rugged device i have used every day since the week of its release and i have had no issues with it. I would definitely recommend for every day public transit as i use it for the same purpose.

Feb 6, 2010 at 8:02 AM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by StereoIntegrity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what about EQ? how do these sound because i will be using a pair of RE0's...is it loud enough and pump enough juice?

Well, depends on your preferences. I have an RE0 myself, and sounds pretty good on the ZHD. The EQs aren't very good, to tell you the truth. Not very many options, and the changes are small changes.

Feb 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #14 of 18
last dumb question(sorry if im askin alot) what portable amp do u guys recommended
beerchug.gif
...lookin for something cheap but good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back