Zombie Defense-Fi
Jul 5, 2009 at 1:20 PM Post #32 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al4x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EDT ^or you could use that :O
after watching that, me want

Apparently the US military is not interested in that gun for use by soldiers. The video features Blackwater, some folks renowned for ethical combat tactics...but the even crazier thing is that the designer of the gun is now trying to sell it as a robot-mounted weapon system. This means something like a little tread-driven thing or...he's actually mounted these things on RC helicopters.

Honestly this scares the crap out of me. But it would be great against zombies.

Jul 5, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #35 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghigguls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
even better would be one of those WASP knives on an RC copter.

dude, no.
even regular little wasps freak me out. (Nothing aggressive that can sting should have the ability to fly. I think the designer screwed up on that one.) plus, I'm allergic to some kind, and you can't really tell which kind of wasp it is when it comes flying at you. So I just remain cautious around anything that flies and isn't a bird.
but a giant helicopter wasp with a killing knife on it would SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

also, Patient Zero's a fun zombie book.
kind of creepy because they made it so realistic, though.

Jul 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #38 of 50
Currently practicing by playing Zombieville USA on my iPod Touch. All I need to remember is that white zombies move faster than "regular" ones, that every house has bullets for my weapons or money to buy better ones and I should be fine when it happens in the real world....

Jul 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #40 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherSam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cold steel kukri and 10-gauge... also, a suzuki samuri is helpful because it does NOT stop for anything smaller than a mammoth.

Pics of samurai? What year?

Jul 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM Post #41 of 50
Quote:

suzuki samuri is helpful because it does NOT stop for anything smaller than a mammoth.

This might actually be true. We've got a '95 Sidekick I swore I'd run into the ground before I sell, and for the life of us, we cannot dent the thing!

Jul 7, 2009 at 12:43 AM Post #42 of 50
the samurai is actually a friend's. we just got done fabbing bumpers and rockers for it, and its now a solid OD green, from the previous camo (1: get drunk, 2: draw animals, 3: cut out "animal" shapes, 4: rattle can that piece!), from the original blue. homebuilt lift, but a proper 8" lift is on order. considering a motor swap, but there is really no need. unless you want to do over 55mph with 33" tires... no ty

Jul 7, 2009 at 1:58 AM Post #43 of 50
Quote:

the samurai is actually a friend's. we just got done fabbing bumpers and rockers for it, and its now a solid OD green, from the previous camo (1: get drunk, 2: draw animals, 3: cut out "animal" shapes, 4: rattle can that piece!), from the original blue. homebuilt lift, but a proper 8" lift is on order. considering a motor swap, but there is really no need. unless you want to do over 55mph with 33" tires... no ty

My family owns a 87 i believe. wooden bumpers (2x8s) trailer hitches and an electric wench + a whole bunch of modifications my dad's friend did. I will have to take some pictures of it.. my favorite car ever.

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #44 of 50
One cold one for Uncle Erik.

It's worse in the many of the gun boards were the meme never seems to get old. There should be a line on all ATF transfer form questionnaires that equates zombie fascination with mental illness and child molestation.

Sorry, I'm just a disgruntled, old-school kind of firearms owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back