ZMF November // 2023 // MEGATHREAD!
Nov 10, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #496 of 2,414
Not the best picture, but I finally got my VC Quasar from the first drop!

Sounds and looks fantastic, hats off to Zach and the team for amazing work.

Attachments

• IMG_2202.jpg
    IMG_2202.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Nov 10, 2023 at 12:28 PM Post #497 of 2,414
Not the best picture, but I finally got my VC Quasar from the first drop!

Sounds and looks fantastic, hats off to Zach and the team for amazing work.

These are gorgeous.

Nov 10, 2023 at 12:32 PM Post #498 of 2,414
Your other 2 ZMFs are both closed. Not holding out for the Caldera Closed (release date unknown)?
I'm sure we'll see the Caldera Closed sometime later next year. First, @zach915m needs to take a much needed break and hibernate during winter. :smile:

Nov 10, 2023 at 3:12 PM Post #500 of 2,414
I hope @zach915m held some unique beauties back from the website to bring to CanJam Dallas. The timing makes it difficult to hold back from buying online now when CamJam is a day away.
When I was at the Chicago show there were plenty, and many that were not shown anywhere. I hope you get a set you want!

IMO the shows are better than the website sales, as you get to hold them, look at them, feel and see the wood patterns, etc. Its a very different experience.

Nov 10, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #501 of 2,414
Here's a picture of the back panel of the Homage.

_DSC1284.jpg

Is there information on the homage anywhere? Other than snippets from when it was called Arcadia that are out there, I don't see anything on dimensions, sounds signatures, etc
I'll have a lot of information coming next week, and a product page and all that stuff. We're in line and in full production on it and should have a good amount of units either ready to ship upon release or to ship just after.

And yeah we changed the name because there were too many other products called Arcadia. Homage is a nice name though I think!

Last edited:
ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 10, 2023 at 6:03 PM Post #502 of 2,414
Congrats, the Atticus stabilized are going really fast, oh actually they are gone now 🤯 . I picked up the etang:

1699627749006.png
Congrats - that is STUNNING :heart_eyes:

Nov 10, 2023 at 6:33 PM Post #503 of 2,414
Congrats, the Atticus stabilized are going really fast, oh actually they are gone now 🤯 . I picked up the etang:

1699627749006.png
Most gorgeous one IMO!

Nov 10, 2023 at 9:16 PM Post #504 of 2,414
Your other 2 ZMFs are both closed. Not holding out for the Caldera Closed (release date unknown)?

I want an open back for contrast! Who says I won't get the Caldera closed though someday

Nov 11, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #505 of 2,414
My Auteur Classic has arrived and looks incredible. This one is called "Illusion" and matches great with this double helix cable I have so added that to the picture. I also have a DNA Stratus on loan which you can see a bit of in the background so will be spending a lot of time with that system this weekend

illusion.jpg

Nov 11, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #506 of 2,414
My Auteur Classic has arrived and looks incredible. This one is called "Illusion" and matches great with this double helix cable I have so added that to the picture. I also have a DNA Stratus on loan which you can see a bit of in the background so will be spending a lot of time with that system this weekend

illusion.jpg
Wow- I saw that one on the Web site. Super cool, thanks for sharing!

Nov 11, 2023 at 10:53 AM Post #507 of 2,414
Yeah we realized it makes each set more unique and special. We will try not to use any names twice but if we do we're sorry!

I've been working on a new "mega" salire design that's bigger and will hold three headphones and also uses thicker 8/4 wood. Might need some minor tweaks before production though.
Can you talk a little more about the new "mega" salire? I am interested and will wait for it if it is coming anytime soon. Thank you.

Nov 11, 2023 at 10:54 AM Post #508 of 2,414

illusion.jpg
What cable are you using?

Nov 11, 2023 at 11:22 AM Post #509 of 2,414

illusion.jpg
That looks incredible! Now I want an Atrium that looks exactly like that.

Nov 11, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #510 of 2,414

illusion.jpg
I love the colour scheme of all the equipment in the picture. What are your thoughts on the Tungsten so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back