ZMF November // 2023 // MEGATHREAD!
Nov 17, 2023 at 11:35 AM Post #677 of 2,411
Man, I just saw that there were a couple prototype cables for sale that I missed out on. Can’t help but wonder if someone managed to snag a prototype Grand Palladium cable for $99…

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:40 AM Post #678 of 2,411
Man, I just saw that there were a couple prototype cables for sale that I missed out on. Can’t help but wonder if someone managed to snag a prototype Grand Palladium cable for $99…
Only seen Atmos cables there from the very first minute, not sure what they are though, guess you receive something random from ZMF prototyping.

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #679 of 2,411
Damn, all the headphones look amazing!

It says that the Rarity ones are A-stock, does this that they only differ in that they're already pre-customized? If so, how do they differ from the stabilized ones?
Sorry if this has already been previously answered. 🙏🏻

I blew my budget into upgrading my work desk this year, leaving me with no cash left for an Aelous. But I'll see if I can join the ZMF family next year. =)

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #680 of 2,411
I keep seeing it pop up but it just says “coming soon”. I would love to snag one out of curiosity to see what they are

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #681 of 2,411
Nov 17, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #682 of 2,411
Only seen Atmos cables there from the very first minute, not sure what they are though, guess you receive something random from ZMF prototyping.
I managed to snag a prototype cable and will be sure to put pictures of it here after I get it.

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:48 AM Post #683 of 2,411
I managed to snag a prototype cable and will be sure to put pictures of it here after I get it.
Was it called differently than "Atmos" ? If so, to me its not quite clear what Atmos cables are :D

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #684 of 2,411
Was it called differently than "Atmos" ? If so, to me its not quite clear what Atmos cables are :D
It was named Prototype and was priced at $100. I’m strangely more interested in it than the AC I ordered for now, expecting a mad scientist creation!

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2023 at 11:54 AM Post #685 of 2,411
When I refresh the page I see "Prototype (ZMF > 1/4") 6'" coming soon as below. What are the prototypes exactly?

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 16.53.26.png

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:55 AM Post #686 of 2,411
Hi!
First time ZMF customer with the purchase of one of the #239 AC Cherry overruns. I'm pretty keyed up by reading through the mountain of threads on the various models I was deciding between the past month. Although I could have just thrown a dart and been thrilled with any of the choices, cherry is our wood of choice for many things, from our kitchen cabinets, speakers & audio cabinet. That it was at such an amazing deal just made me go back and sprinkle some things into another cart. If anybody wonders about how the shipping refund works with multiple orders, the note you leave is definitely looked at. I received a shipping refund notice just under an hour after my second order!

What a positive, first time experience with so much anticipation built around this event! :)

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:58 AM Post #687 of 2,411
IRRC Atmos cables are the DIY cable kits they sell, so it’ll probably be that wiring with an assortment of colored sleeves and discontinued Y splitters they were showing off.

Nov 17, 2023 at 12:12 PM Post #689 of 2,411
Damn, all the headphones look amazing!

It says that the Rarity ones are A-stock, does this that they only differ in that they're already pre-customized? If so, how do they differ from the stabilized ones?
Yes the rarity are pre-built A stock headphones!
When I refresh the page I see "Prototype (ZMF > 1/4") 6'" coming soon as below. What are the prototypes exactly?
Oh I am not sure what that is, I think Bevin put it in - maybe it was something special that there was 1 of? I deleted it out so it's gone whatever it was.
IRRC Atmos cables are the DIY cable kits they sell, so it’ll probably be that wiring with an assortment of colored sleeves and discontinued Y splitters they were showing off.
Yeah we have some extra stock from shows and such of the atmos wire, it's nice stuff but not as premium coated feeling as the Lektrik and above. It's nice wire though!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 17, 2023 at 12:22 PM Post #690 of 2,411
Yes the rarity are pre-built A stock headphones!

Oh I am not sure what that is, I think Bevin put it in - maybe it was something special that there was 1 of? I deleted it out so it's gone whatever it was.

Yeah we have some extra stock from shows and such of the atmos wire, it's nice stuff but not as premium coated feeling as the Lektrik and above. It's nice wire though!
Now I'm even more curious as to what kind of cable you guys had lying around that was marked as a protype. Congrats to whoever snagged one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back