ZMF November 2020
Jan 31, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #361 of 373
Ok, someone else on this thread was complaining about shipping...and boy, do I get it now! Please understand, I really hate to complain. But at this point I'm just hoping others have had similar experiences and can shed some light.

Shipped Thursday 1/14, originally supposed to arrive Wednesday, changed to Thursday (yesterday), then because of a weather delay, delayed until Friday (today), when beginning 4am it was scheduled to be delivered at the end of the day. That would all be fine with me, but then around noon today, out of nowhere (literally nowhere: no emails or status change notifications on the FedEx app), the delivery date was changed to Monday! Even though tracking shows that it's still "on FedEx vehicle for delivery." I'm so puzzled. Has anyone else had this happen?

I don't want to seem paranoid, but this is the single biggest purchase I've ever made in the headphone game thus far, by a longshot, and nothing like this has happeened to me with shipping. At this point, I'm just praying my Aeolus gets here eventually and hasn't been stolen by someone working in FedEx, or lost, or anything like that.

Ok, paranoid rant over. Thanks for indulging y'all!

I‘m vindicated! I warned y’all of the apocalypse and no one believed me!!!!!

just kidding. I was just grumpy cause mine were scheduled to arrive Christmas Eve, but ended up sitting for 3 days about 2 hours away. Worth the wait, for sure :).

Jan 31, 2021 at 3:55 PM Post #362 of 373
Amazing! I'm so in love with the look of the almond wood...I posted a pic of mine on the Aeolus impressions thread if you want to check it out! Yours look absolutely beautiful as well.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021 at 3:56 PM Post #363 of 373

just kidding. I was just grumpy cause mine were scheduled to arrive Christmas Eve, but ended up sitting for 3 days about 2 hours away. Worth the wait, for sure :).
Man it can be stressful!! Especially after weeks of waiting.

Totally, totally worth it in the end.

Jan 31, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #364 of 373

Not quite as bad as when one of mine last year inexplicably went to Guam for a week (which is as far from Hawaii as Chicago is). This was USPS though.

Jan 31, 2021 at 5:12 PM Post #365 of 373

Ok you win, lol!
I still like the private parcel carriers vs. USPS, still waiting on some packages from Xmas from them.

Feb 26, 2021 at 3:27 PM Post #369 of 373
Zach and his team are amazing. Fantastic!

For those interested:
20210226_142441.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2021 at 5:50 PM Post #371 of 373
Feb 26, 2021 at 5:54 PM Post #372 of 373
Nice chatoyance. It’s tough to show that sometimes in the pictures but you’ve captured it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back